Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,130 members, 7,949,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

Relationship Support - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Relationship Support (495 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Support by 2marto: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2008
yew
Re: Relationship Support by arramyjay: 12:32am On Oct 31, 2008
No thanks.
Re: Relationship Support by lancevader(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2008
it was for all nt for yu onli so stop that no thank yu okay and try posting normalli
Re: Relationship Support by arramyjay: 8:58pm On Oct 31, 2008
And when did no thanks become abnormal? Lance -vander just skip my posts anytime you see it,thank u.
Re: Relationship Support by lancevader(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2008
wow

am happi yu are in heree on tym ave bin waiting for yu to repli dat message

skip yu post lololol

ill never let get it going and let si who laugh last

aunit hegirl lafin lmao shegirlll

And when did no thanks become abnormal? Lance -vander just skip my posts anytime you see it,thank u.

E R R O R
Re: Relationship Support by arramyjay: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2008
OK I DONT UNDERSTAND WHT YOU HAVE WRITTEN,YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY LOOKING FOR ATTENTION IT IS OK YOU ARE STEPPING OUT OF THE BIG CIRCLE.NEXT TIME JUST SKIP MY POST DNT COMMENT ABT IT.THANK YOU AND 1 MORE THING DONT PUSH THE LIMIT OF YOUR VOCABULARY.
Re: Relationship Support by lancevader(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2008
shegirl71:

OK I don't UNDERSTAND WHT YOU HAVE WRITTEN,YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY LOOKING FOR ATTENTION IT IS OK YOU ARE STEPPING OUT OF THE BIG CIRCLE.NEXT TIME JUST SKIP MY POST DNT COMMENT about IT.THANK YOU AND 1 MORE THING don't PUSH THE LIMIT OF YOUR VOCABULARY.

who told yuy am looking for attention

laughing

yu make mi laf weneever yu say dis

bimindful of wat yu say in here bi warned

okay

V O C A BU LA RY

lolol mindful mi or yu?
Re: Relationship Support by arramyjay: 9:45pm On Oct 31, 2008
lance_vader:

who told yuy am looking for attention

laughing

yu make mi laf weneever yu say this

bimindful of what yu say in here bi warned

okay

V O C A BU LA RY

lolol mindful mi or yu?

SO REALLY WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? JUST SKIP MY POST NEXT TIME DONT COMMENT ABOUT MY POST.
Re: Relationship Support by lancevader(m): 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2008
and if i dnt ?
Re: Relationship Support by arramyjay: 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2008
lance_vader:

and if i dnt ?
You are obviously looking for some1 to trade words with but seriously i am nt going to with you.I dont want to be rude about asking you.Just wait and see what will happen,it is as simple as that.
Re: Relationship Support by MrCrackles(m): 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2008
shegirl71:

No thanks.

gbam!!
Re: Relationship Support by sistajay(f): 7:20am On Nov 01, 2008
@ Poster

No thanks im doin just fine minding my own business!
Re: Relationship Support by lancevader(m): 11:39am On Nov 01, 2008
shegirl71:

You are obviously looking for someone to trade words with but seriously i am nt going to with UI don't want to be rude about asking UJust wait and see what will happen,it is as simple as that.

hum let seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(1) (Reply)

To All Sugar Mamas In The House / A Young Indian Business Man Is Looking For A Young Female For A Serious Relation / I Am Looking For Layata, Is There Anyone To Help Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.