Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,400 members, 7,908,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:40 PM

SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. (4035 Views)

How Tinubu Lured Five Govs Out Of PDP — Tony Momoh / Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? / Buhari Absent At APC Rally In London- Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by PhockPhockMan: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
Chienyego: this man rochas won't just mind his business and face the reason the ppl of imo state elected him in the first place instead of running around the country like a touring circus clown, playing pointless politics.
what a disappointment.
Odikwa egwu o o.
Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by PhockPhockMan: 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
SeaGold: With the entrant of ATIKU into the APC presidential race, Buhari is disorganised and disorientated now. He knows he stood no match to Atiku political sagacity and will be roundly trounce by Atiku in a free and fair party primary except a consensus arrangement is made by top party hierarchy to favour him.

Atiku is already playing serious politicking and is a sure banker for the ticket!
You're making a point.
Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by Mogidi: 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
karlmax2: Ebola did not affect the rally it went on and pdp did not make noise about the rally. When TAN would want to hold their own rally APC would remember that there is ebola in Nigeria bunch of. Hypocrites

Bros they were there to receive e'Bola Ahmed virus, free of charge.

P:S
Trust Atiku to scheme out Buhari, God is already disorganising those planning to do harm to his anointed.

Chai! you couldn't make it up.
Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
PhockPhockMan: I watched it on A I T, apart from from the frequent use of Hausa language, which made it difficult for non hausas to follow, everything was disorganised.
Hausa language in the midst of prominent non-Hausas of the same party as them?
Perhaps they didn't recognize the presence of Goverors Okorocha, Oshiomole?
Islamic people!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by opiaoku: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
berem: Buhari was not there because he is planning to decamp to PDP. undecided undecided

Sai Buhari 2015!!
Ma loff
Shey u no say the wedding na 1st october.

I don dey reach oooo
grin
Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by PhockPhockMan: 12:02am On Sep 09, 2014
Five governors out of 16, so shameful.

Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by Caseless2: 1:59am On Sep 09, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Ooohh, London bridge is falling down

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i just knw the kind of post u ar likely to post on a thread like this. TAN agent, i'm yet to see what is wrong with buhari absence. Northwest is an apc stronghold, and they need no heavy presence of their govnos to pull crowd. Wait and see how it's gonna be when we come to ss and SE.
Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by Caseless2: 2:12am On Sep 09, 2014
tuhorns:
Hausa language in the midst of prominent non-Hausas of the same party as them?
Perhaps they didn't recognize the presence of Goverors Okorocha, Oshiomole?
Islamic people!
u guys hav little knowledge on everything and wont hesitate to flaunt ur ignorance at will. Rochas whose mum is frm the north and has spent a number of years in d north or born in d north shld undrstand hausa. Infact, he got a royal title frm sokoto caliphate. Oshobaba has spent years in kaduna working for textile company, so hausa wont b a problem to him.
Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by PhockPhockMan: 3:56am On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: i just knw the kind of post u ar likely to post on a thread like this. TAN agent, i'm yet to see what is wrong with buhari absence. Northwest is an apc stronghold, and they need no heavy presence of their govnos to pull crowd. Wait and see how it's gonna be when we come to ss and SE.

#TeamJonathanTill2019

#BringBackOurPresident.
Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by apolonius(m): 6:15am On Sep 09, 2014
The op is very stupid and out to misinform. The rally was a strictly North-West APC rally,and Buhari is presently abroad for his annual check-up in preparations for his declaration for presidency.

Nigeria sure has some of the world's dullest and stupidest people!
Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: u guys hav little knowledge on everything and wont hesitate to flaunt ur ignorance at will. Rochas whose mum is frm the north and has spent a number of years in d north or born in d north shld undrstand hausa. Infact, he got a royal title frm sokoto caliphate. Oshobaba has spent years in kaduna working for textile company, so hausa wont b a problem to him.
No wonder he is called Mallam Rochas grin
In anycase, no place for Hausas in Imo in 2015.
grin

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by Caseless2: 7:35am On Sep 09, 2014
PhockPhockMan:

#TeamJonathanAPC

#kickoutOurPresident.
fixed!
Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by Caseless2: 7:37am On Sep 09, 2014
tuhorns:
No wonder he is called Mallam Rochas grin
In anycase, no place for Hausas in Imo in 2015.
grin
mallam shal rule imo again. He hasn't changed frm the same mallam that was voted in 2011.
Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by MeAndYou(m): 7:45am On Sep 09, 2014
I think Buhari is beginning to believe in Jonathan. Don't be surprised if this man refuse to contest or decamp from APC or on a stronger note, be appointed one of GEJ's 'concubine' to head one campaign group or the other. Remember there is vacancy in Neighbour to Neighbour
Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: mallam shal rule imo again. He hasn't changed frm the same mallam that was voted in 2011.
Now, people are more politically aware.
Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by Caseless2: 10:11am On Sep 09, 2014
tuhorns:
Now, people are more politically aware.
they ar more politically aware to vote back in a working govnor and, not truncate development because of sentiment and bigotry.
Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by ahaika23: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2014
I'm shocked my SQUIRREL OF THE TRIBE OF UBIMA (Amaechi) didnt show up. I can't believe it!
Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2014
kahal29:

You are right. He travelled out of the country.
Na you buy the ticket for him?
Ok make we see the ticket.
Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2014
apolonius: The op is very stupid and out to misinform. The rally was a strictly North-West APC rally,and Buhari is presently abroad for his annual check-up in preparations for his declaration for presidency.

It is strictly North West APC rally and Buhari from a north west state Katsina misses, nawaaa.
What were Okorocha from the SE and Oshiomole from the SS doing at a strictly NW rally?
Buhari travelled out for medical check up you said? So no hospital not even in APC controlled states can check him up?
Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: they ar more politically aware to vote back in a working govnor and, not truncate development because of sentiment and bigotry.
a governor donating millions of state money to his party is a thief.
Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2014
APContherun:
It is strictly North West APC rally and Buhari from a north west state Katsina misses, nawaaa.
What were Okorocha from the SE and Oshiomole from the SS doing at a strictly NW rally?
Buhari travelled out for medical check up you said? So no hospital not even in APC controlled states can check him up?
You dy mind them? Aspiring president wey dey form holy pass sef they travel abroad for treatment. I laugh in Gangnam style.
Okorocha and oshiomole attending a north west apc rally?

grin these clowns are actually funnier than I thought.
Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by PhockPhockMan: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
apolonius: The op is very stupid and out to misinform. The rally was a strictly North-West APC rally,and Buhari is presently abroad for his annual check-up in preparations for his declaration for presidency.

Thunder fire you, tell that to your rapistt father. I'm i the punch that wrote the article?
Fooooool, creating excuse for failure since 1759, if the rally is for NORTH WEST, why Okorocha and Adams Oshiohmole attended?
MUMU.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by apolonius(m): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Thunder fire you, tell that to your rapistt father. I'm i the punch that wrote the article?
Fooooool, creating excuse for failure since 1759, if the rally is for NORTH WEST, why Okorocha and Adams Oshiohmole attended?
MUMU.

Such an irredeemable cretin. Try hard to take your medication duly before you type rubbish.
Re: SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. by PhockPhockMan: 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
apolonius:

Such an irredeemable cretin. Try hard to take your medication duly before you type rubbish.
Your hopelessness knows no Bounds. Why didn't you respond to my questions instead typing trash.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LIVE UPDATE: Collation Of Results Start In Bayelsa / Appreciating The Army-shiite Clash: Nigeria Should Be Extremely Careful / While Igbos And Yoruba Bicker: The Losses Mount. - Ena Ofugara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.