Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? (3722 Views)

Why You Must Neverrrrrr Trsut Your 9ja Babe / 5 HOT! Positions Men Dating ‘fat’ Women Should Use (photos) / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
prettythicksme: chaii and my guy is presently in united state I trust my hubby he can't let me down
you sure? with the way you duplicate your dp, he fit duplicate you for there ooooo shocked just saying.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
So, your boyfriend sends you romantic pictures of himself and his wife and you come here ranting about how ugly his wife is with your half-done grammar *facepalm* .
Please lemme know when he sends you bedroom pics too. undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
olrotimi: you sure? with the way you duplicate your dp, he fit duplicate you for there ooooo shocked just saying.
duplicate ko implicate nii,abeg shey you dey united state make I hire you to watch over my guy for me
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lastly@ op......your signature though! Looks like ur doing the opposite of what you think life is about. Ur kissing his a$$
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Missmossy(f): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
What a funny postcheesy stop being insecure and work on yourself asap.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Eke40seven(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
We are all quick to criticize the OP's writing skills but I can point out clear grammatical flaws from most of these posts that harbour such criticisms. Let's tread softly. I admit she can do better than what she wrote but most of us criticise as if we are perfect, which is obviously the otherwise.
She must be in great pains now for her to go to such lengths to prove her point. Let's empathize with her rather than compounding her woes.

@OP, It is clear that the guy is far gone with the delectable looking Asian you posted. Despite the frontings in the picture, I suspect foul play and the usual culprits are money and papers, if you know what I mean. I advise you confront him about this development, hear his side of the story and know his true intentions. You know sometimes, a man gotta do what a man gotta do. Try to know the reasons for his decisions.
You will see, even if your suspicions are true, you will be able to bear the outcome and move on with little hurt as there is a full life waiting for you to live it to the fullest.
He must love you to still send stuffs to you, which shows that there is actually something special about you but sometimes a man's will can be bent by a higher power.
My 2 cowries.
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by pussyeater(m): 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
prettythicksme: duplicate ko implicate nii,abeg shey you dey united state make I hire you to watch over my guy for me
I dey US! Which area?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
AdammaVera: na wowww you called it fresh ? fake boobs that did surgery i don die lol

kai! is ur guy ok at all? sorry dearie!
hw culd he lev jos tomato nd go for acha ere?
na wao,
if him don taya tell me make i apply
sharp sharp! cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 09, 2014
prettythicksme: duplicate ko implicate nii,abeg shey you dey united state make I hire you to watch over my guy for me
hehehe watch over kwa? na baby?
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 09, 2014
tosscash1:

kai! is ur guy ok at all? sorry dearie!
hw culd he lev jos tomato nd go for acha ere?
na wao,
if him don taya tell me make i apply
sharp sharp! cheesy
perv alert!
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Baddestguyp(m): 1:26am On Sep 09, 2014
AdammaVera: Oh well that is your opinion i wont mind smiley but you have to wear my bf's spirit a 9ja boy that traveled abroad to do business not your own life in Nigeria before you talk about what your brain tell you to do smiley i know you will choose her coz she might can fulfill what you never have and dream to have for your life . and Please try to travel out of 9ja and marry this kind of creature ok ?
this is deceit. d first set of pics showed a fine girl, but dis is ugly
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by donLEXY(m): 3:53am On Sep 09, 2014
Tpappie:

He must do what he HAVE (has) to do Man, if you would correct someone, be sure you are totally clean.

Dude be quite..... It's a situation that is still in progress. A present continuos situation and not of the past.....
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
olrotimi: hehehe watch over kwa? na baby?
just want to be sure if his not doing me strong thing
Re: How Do You Feel When Your 9ja Men Dating Fat Asian Abroad ? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
olrotimi: hehehe watch over kwa? na baby?
just want to be sure if his doing me strong thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend, A bi.tch?confuse!! / Who Do You Miss? / Met Him On Skype And Got Pregnant For Him On 1st Date (with Pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.