Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,137 members, 7,970,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:13 AM

Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers - Music/Radio (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers (120120 Views)

no / Be Wise And Get Enlightened – An Advice To Nigerian Rappers / M.i's Top Ten Nigerian Rappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by DBR: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2010
abdurrazaq:

Eebo ni won fo bayii shocked grin cheesy
I've got to be attentive, I can't avoid afford to miss this class cool
LMAO grin grin grin
U cant afoid it oo! lol
oNe
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by dawhizkid1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2010
DBR n H.J, i just wanted to cause some chaos up in here wiv dat Rugged ish, Nl was to quiet then, Bt really that shud be in the worst lines thread, I was like Ruggedy-don-start-again when i 1st heard it, Bt anyway RM remains my favourite Naija rapper.
P.S: Make sumbody dig dat worst lines thread cum out na, i get sum realy awful lines from Ice Prince n Jesse Jagz
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by DBR: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2010
da-whizkid:

DBR n H.J, i just wanted to cause some chaos up in here wiv dat Rugged ish, Nl was to quiet then, Bt really that shud be in the worst lines thread, I was like Ruggedy-don-start-again when i 1st heard it, Bt anyway RM remains my favourite Naija rapper.
P.S: Make sumbody dig dat worst lines thread come out na, i get sum realy awful lines from Ice Prince n Jesse Jagz
LWKMD grin grin grin
Whiz, u dey find trouble o
oNe
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by dawhizkid1(m): 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2010
Really i want make breeze blow make Fowl yanch open, I don almost finish exams so i get enuf time to play, I don start with Rugged, ice prince n Jesse Jagz Next, followed by Sinzu n then lyricist ModeNine, I've been listening to we dey Vex, the song seem to be perfect bt i go find flaw, trust me,
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2010
DBR:

Now H.J[i]izzle[/i], u lost me wit this ^^^^^.
If i got it a lil twisted, u just megally mangled itgrin
Break it down slowly, or lemme do that, ok

Is the emphasy on the the adjective "an"?
that droppings is basic vowel/consonant influenced naauww.

Whether U 1st become a fan b4 u become an addict or be an addict which makes u a fan,
that is a different thang! It's not what is on d burner.

The basic thing is FAN is an abrreviation of FANATIC,
im just sayin being a fan is being fanatic and butressed it by the synonyms of FAN
which had ADDICT and ENTHUSIASM, which are wat being FANATIC is all 'bout. Kapish.

Forget the creative licence street vocab when we droppin barz, i kno small book o grin grin
We cool? cool
oNe

Come on . . . I'm not talking about poetic licence, I'm talking basic everyday usage.
Nah . . . 'fan' and 'fanatic' are distant synonyms just the same way 'anger' and 'exasperation', 'respect and adoration' are.
That line is purrfect in the everyday use of the word. . . a fan in everyday use of the word is less obsessive than a fanatic, and a fanatic is less obsessive than an addict.

When you say sumn like 'I was angry', it does not carry the same emphatic weight as 'I reacted in exasperation'.

The thesarus gives so many words which bear any resemblance to the main word. One of the synonyms of 'tall' in my dictionary is 'giant' . . . does that mean the same thing??
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by chamotex(m): 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2010
Terry Da Rapman -

If u went to the Phillipines, u wont see a man iller (Manilla) cool cool cool
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2010
chamotex:

Terry Da Rapman -

If u went to the Phillipines, u wont see a man iller (Manilla) cool cool cool

He obviously hasn't heard of Manny Pac-man grin grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by DBR: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2010
eldee:

Come on . . . I'm not talking about poetic licence, I'm talking basic everyday usage.
Nah . . . 'fan' and 'fanatic' are distant synonyms just the same way 'anger' and 'exasperation', 'respect and adoration' are.
That line is purrfect in the everyday use of the word. . . a fan in everyday use of the word is less obsessive than a fanatic, and a fanatic is less obsessive than an addict.

When you say sumn like 'I was angry', it does not carry the same emphatic weight as 'I reacted in exasperation'.

The thesarus gives so many words which bear any resemblance to the main word. One of the synonyms of 'tall' in my dictionary is 'giant' . . . does that mean the same thing??

Can u pls quote anywhere i said Fan is a synonym of fanatic?
Go over a post dude.
See~the simple Q is this eldee[i]gy[/i],
irrespective of usage and all~~
is FAN an abrreviation of FANATIC or not, very simple o.
answer it, and im done!
oNe
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by chamotex(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2010
eldee:

He obviously hasn't heard of Manny Pac-man grin grin

Pacquiao cant rap now grin grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2010
DBR:

Can u pls quote anywhere i said Fan is a synonym of fanatic?
Go over a post dude.
See~the simple Q is this eldee[i]gy[/i],
irrespective of usage and all~~
is FAN an abrreviation of FANATIC or not, very simple o.
answer it, and im done!
oNe

You said that in plain English . . . 'If u say u r a fan of sth, whether u realise it or not u sayin u r Fanatic bout wat u sayin u a fan of!'

Is 'fan' an abbreviation of 'fanatic'?? Not the same way 'Ugo' is an abbreviation of 'Ugochukwu'
They mean two different things in the case of fan/fanatic . . . but are interchangeable in Ugo/Ugochukwu.

chamotex:

Pacquiao cant rap now grin grin

Ill pass ill . . . ten Rapmans cannot out-ill Pacman grin grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Rhymstein(m): 9:10am On Feb 26, 2010
'na me be the mechanic,na me the Vulcanizer/ Na me dey Overhaul am,na me be d organiser

Rugged has said it all,he's no longer speakin 4 mechanics,e don wear their uniform,he's now d mechanic grin grin grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by javalove(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2010
Rhymstein:

'na me be the mechanic,na me the Vulcanizer/ Na me dey Overhaul am,na me be d organiser

Rugged has said it all,he's no longer speakin 4 mechanics,e don wear their uniform,he's now d mechanic grin grin grin

lmaooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2010
@DBR

I just checked my mail and saw the M.I songs you sent.
Thanks maynne, I'm sorry if it looked ungrateful, but I swear I didn't see it.

I even saw the mail bout your ban . . . I would have helped if I saw it on time.
Hope say you no vex, you're my guy.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2010
I'm not Naeto C, but I dey bust sixteens like R-kelly
So they know my P

Come in Abuja, got Kaduna on my back, you who am I??
No pun intended, but I'm spit on the M.I
C, now I got their full attention

Terry Tha Rapman - A Millie Freestyle

Only man iller than the Rapman is the Pacman grin grin
This guys will look for trouble everywhere . . . Ruggedman, Naeto C now M.I
He knows how to have fun cheesy
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2010
Me and rap go together like jeans and face cap

I'll be straight, I'm way beyond seven-thirty
Right now, I'm like quarter past hate

Pherowshuz - Modenine, Terry tha Rapman Pheroshuz and OD Freestyle at Knight House
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by dawhizkid1(m): 3:30am On Feb 27, 2010
They Call me Ice Prince Zamani, J-town's Granny/
Coming out fresh, i'm like Georgio Armani - Ice Prince.
This has got ta be the best line i ever heard from the Loopy Boi.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by 3ndy(f): 3:40am On Feb 27, 2010
Armani's name is Giorgio not georgio,
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by chiogo(f): 6:33am On Feb 27, 2010
^^ LOL
eldee:

Me and rap go together like jeans and face cap

I'll be straight, I'm way beyond seven-thirty
Right now, I'm like quarter past hate

Pherowshuz - Modenine, Terry tha Rapman Pheroshuz and OD Freestyle at Knight House
Yea, that's dope. . . . if you pronounce 'eight' as 'hate'. grin tongue
eldee:

I'm not Naeto C, but I dey bust sixteens like R-kelly
So they know my P

Terry Tha Rapman - A Millie Freestyle
I guess you have to know the songs/rappers to get the flow.

@topic, I have nothing. . . .I'll be back. Need to get into naija rap mode. . .soon soon.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Genuflect(m): 6:41am On Feb 27, 2010
Da whizkid, what's so dope about that Ice Prince line? Or are you being sarcastic?
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by chiogo(f): 6:51am On Feb 27, 2010
^Hehe, don't do that embarassed

I was gonna go listen to the song. grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by dawhizkid1(m): 7:52am On Feb 27, 2010
@Endy, thanks 4 the, erm, Lecture.
@Genuflect
guy, U suppose know na, I'm even going to post 'doper' lines from Jesse Jagz n Super Lyricist ModeNine, Hehehe
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by Genuflect(m): 8:15am On Feb 27, 2010
LWKMD. Nothing do you
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by aldon: 8:40am On Feb 27, 2010
Rhymstein:

hmmm,u don start again abi?ok.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by slimshay(m): 9:59am On Feb 27, 2010
Stay fly 'Never Land' like Michael - Lucci

Awesome lline, especially when you know it fits for both Micheals i.e. Michael Jackson and Michael Jordan.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2010
chiogo:

^^ LOLYea, that's dope. . . . if you pronounce 'eight' as 'hate'. grin tongue

Poetic licence . . . Eminem says stuff like 'baleed'(bleed) when he needs to make a punchline.

chiogo:

@topic, I have nothing. . . .I'll be back. Need to get into naija rap mode. . .soon soon.

Aiite . . . lemme break it down.

A popular Nigerian rapper, Naeto-C's trademark song is 'You know my P'
R.Kelly has s[i]e[/i]x with underage girls (bust sixteens) and urinates on their backs.

He's relating the way he drops bars with Kel's scandals and Naeto-C's song.
Makes sense now??

chiogo:

He says 'no pun intended but I'ma spit on the M.I(another popular Nigerian rapper) . . . like he was declaring beef.
But then pauses and adds 'C' . . . and laughs about how he got our attention.

You know how Jay-Z said, 'I'm in Mason' and then pauses before he added Martin Martgielar.
Just to take the piss out of the paranoid people. . . that's what Joe Spasm did there.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by wengewenge: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2010
lol most peeps analyse lines as if they were living in the rappers chest.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 11:32am On Feb 27, 2010
wengewenge:

lol most peeps analyse lines as if they were living in the rappers chest.

Hehehe . . . when you spend so much time listening to music, you'll know how rappers think.
You can almost predict there lines.
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by aldon: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2010
u r mixed up/lyk egusi nd draw soup/-modenine dopeline grin grin
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 11:46am On Feb 27, 2010
da-whizkid:

They Call me Ice Prince Zamani, J-town's Granny/
Coming out fresh, i'm like Georgio Armani - Ice Prince.
This has got ta be the best line i ever heard from the Loopy Boi.

That's a verse filler . . . they're essential in rap verses.
As long as it's logical, it doesn't need to be 'deep'.

If you're gonna be sarcastic, do it right.

'They Call me Ice Prince Zamani, J-town's Grammy'
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by dawhizkid1(m): 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2010
@eldee
1st, Eminem didn't say 'baleed', he actually said bleed bt pronounce it as 'b-leed', It like in Warri, where u pronounce Area as A-re-a.
And Ice Prince actually said Granny, listen closely. He was trying to rhyme 'Zamani', 'Granny', 'Armani', 'Penny' and 'Nanny', It cudnt be GraMMY, nah.
Verse filler in the start of a Rap Verse?, SMH.
@aldon
Very dope line. LWKMD
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by eldee(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2010
da-whizkid:

@eldee
1st, Eminem didn't say 'baleed', he actually said bleed bt pronounce it as 'b-leed'

Oh sh[i]i[/i]t, I didn't know that grin grin
He pronounced it like that to complete his multi.

Same way Pherowshuz pronounced eight as hate just to pass a message.

da-whizkid:

He was trying to rhyme 'Zamani', 'Granny', 'Armani', 'Penny' and 'Nanny',  It cudnt be GraMMY, nah.
Verse filler in the start of a Rap Verse?,  SMH.
Yeah, verse fillers are used anywhere . . . Eminem spent time discussing how fast he should rap on Forever

There they go, back in stadiums as Shady spits his flow
Nuts they go, macadamia they go so ballistic, whoa
We can make them look like Boso’s
He’s wondering if he should spit this slow

Even Nas did the same thing on We Major

I heard the beat and I ain't know what to write
First line, should it be about the hos or the ice?
Four-four's or black christ? Both flows would be nice
Re: Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers by wengewenge: 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2010
aldon:

u r mixed up/lyk egusi nd draw soup/-modenine dopeline grin grin

lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (51) (Reply)

Headies Awards 2016: Live Updates / 2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth / Full List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria, Frequency, Location And Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.