Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,504 members, 7,898,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:15 AM

How Do You Show You Are Feelings Towards A Friend About Your Love Intentions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Show You Are Feelings Towards A Friend About Your Love Intentions (800 Views)

Is It Normal To Have Sexual Feelings Towards Your Blood Brother Or Sister / Start As Friends Or Declare Your Intentions From Start? / Have You Ever Loved Someone And They don't Have The Same Feelings Towards You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Show You Are Feelings Towards A Friend About Your Love Intentions by dns(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2008
what do you do about love and friendship, i feel so much inlove with a friend but dont know how to explain my self and also scared of losing our friendship if any thing goes wrong, but the Godsple truth is i dont want to lose her by any chance nor our friendship

please give me your points of view

thanks and God Bless
Re: How Do You Show You Are Feelings Towards A Friend About Your Love Intentions by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2008
Well, you can't help how you feel, I guess the sooner you let your feelings be known to her the better so I guess you should take the chance, If you keep it in, your feelings will most likely interfere at some point and you may end up hurting yourself.

Take the chance! wink
Re: How Do You Show You Are Feelings Towards A Friend About Your Love Intentions by Moyola(f): 9:36pm On Oct 29, 2008
'll tell him stra8 up!!!
Re: How Do You Show You Are Feelings Towards A Friend About Your Love Intentions by webman(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2008
dns, U are not  manly enough, BE BOLD AND  STAND  UP FOR YOUR LOVE AND  CHALLENGE YOUR LOVE,CUZ LOT OF GUYS ARE DOING  THAT BEHIND YOU  AND  YOU WILL NOT KNOW UNTIL, IT'S  TOO LATE, BE  MY FRIEND AND I WILL  INS TIL THE SPIRIT OF  BOLDNESS IN  YOU LOL
Re: How Do You Show You Are Feelings Towards A Friend About Your Love Intentions by muddie4u(m): 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2008
hello I did fall in love with a friend too but we kinda taking it slow. I love her pretty much how she be my next girl friend. cheesy
Re: How Do You Show You Are Feelings Towards A Friend About Your Love Intentions by Pap: 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2008
Have you ever cum in your pants for her picture?

You could try stalking her and slowing trying to rape her whenever you are alone.
Re: How Do You Show You Are Feelings Towards A Friend About Your Love Intentions by sesman(m): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2008
Pap:

Have you ever come in your pants for her picture?

You could try stalking her and slowing trying to rape her whenever you are alone.

i

if you have anything sensible to say, why dont you just shut up, rape ko bold ni,

@poster

you have to be brave and tell her how you feel, you never know she might feel the same way, all the best
Re: How Do You Show You Are Feelings Towards A Friend About Your Love Intentions by dns(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2008
Pap:

Have you ever come in your pants for her picture?

please guy thanks for you are concern but i cant rape her cause my conscience will not allow that and rapiest

but all the same thanks for you effort
Re: How Do You Show You Are Feelings Towards A Friend About Your Love Intentions by Sweetthing(f): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2008
dns:

what do you do about love and friendship, i feel so much inlove with a friend but don't know how to explain my self and also scared of losing our friendship if any thing goes wrong, but the Godsple truth is i don't want to lose her by any chance nor our friendship

please give me your points of view

thanks and God Bless

1. Tell her now! It's 2k8 4 *****sake,

2. Flirt with her openly! Highly recommended o,

(1) (Reply)

Should I Date A Girl Now? To Avoid This / Time To Rename Valentine's Day As Hiv Day / Should I Marry Him 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.