Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,735 members, 7,918,260 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:12 AM

NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) (7828 Views)

His Mother Said His Fiancee Is Not Beautiful And Classy / My Brother's Fiancee Is An Ex-prostitute Have Slept With. Should I Tell / My Neighbour And His Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
I wouldnt be shocked if this wasnt his first time of him doing this undecided
Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Personally, I think any guy that beats a woman/lady is a coward. However, women also need learn how to control their hands and emotions, so as to avoid provoking subconscious reflex actions/retaliations. It's human to defend yourself against any attack. But I think men need to try as much as possible to always endeavour to put a lid on whatever might provoke them, to retaliate against vicious physical attacks by women/ladies.

Also, in as much as we live in a "modern" world where equality hold sway - men are always going to be physically more powerful than women. From the video: the woman in question viciously attacked Ray Rice more than once, before his reflexes acted based on defend yourself at all times. And I feel sorry for the woman, but I can neither judge nor blame him for what he did. Sometimes, once you're over the limit - reacting to an action just becomes inevitable.

4 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by soulglo: 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
shymexx: Personally, I think any guy that beats a woman/lady is a coward. However, women also need learn how to control their hands and emotions, so as to avoid provoking subconscious reflex actions/retaliations. It's human to defend yourself against any attack. But I think men need to try as much as possible to always endeavour to put a lid on whatever might provoke them, to retaliate against vicious physical attacks by women/ladies.

Also, in as much as we live in a "modern" world where equality hold sway - men are always going to be physically more powerful than women. From the video: the woman in question viciously attacked Ray Rice more than once, before his reflexes acted based on defend yourself at all times. And I feel sorry for the woman, but I can neither judge nor blame him for what he did. Sometimes, once you're over the limit - reacting to an action just becomes inevitable.

That is not reflex. That was a freaking planned beat down.

2 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Mondisweets: I wouldnt be shocked if this wasnt his first time of him doing this undecided

And what are you going to say about the lady?

She attacked him first.

I remember my ex used to get super-emotional and sometimes hit me because I'm not the type to touch a girl. I'm just naturally too physical for women - both internal and external strengths. Most times, I just take everything - then walk away to defuse whatever is going on.

However, one day I wasn't in the mood for that. While we were having an argument, she decided to hit me viciously again - I just had to give her double punches on her shoulders based on reflex action. grin I don't hit women, but that just happened that night. I regretted it afterwards, and had to beg her for weeks. And she'd learn her lessons after that. cool

1 Like

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
shymexx:

biko that man was pushed twice how does that constitute as a vicious attack undecided seriously look at their pics together and compare the size of their arms, are u kidding me?

1 Like

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
soulglo:

That is not reflex. That was a freaking planned beat down.

How did you come to that conclusion?

She was attacking him, and he decided to respond. I doubt he knew she was going to get knocked the fvck out, and you can see the shock on his face after he saw what happened. Evidently, it wasn't planned at all.

2 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Missy89(f): 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
The question should be
why would a leaked video cause someone to loose his contract and maybe ruin his career and solange wasn't arrested for assault?
The girl probably knows that he was aggressive and this might not be the first beating she has received. so in other words, she was okay with it.
the punishment looks over the top to me

2 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
Mondisweets: biko that man was pushed twice how does that constitute as a vicious attack undecided seriously look at their pics together and compare the size of their arms, are u kidding me?

Little hands can also do damage, trust me.

He didn't even hit her hard - just left hook.

Not defending him - it's cowardly to beat a woman. However, women also need to stop provoking men.

2 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
shymexx:

And what are you going to say about the lady?

She attacked him first.

I remember my ex used to get super-emotional and sometimes hit me because I'm not the type to touch a girl. I'm just naturally too physical for women - both internal and external strengths. Most times, I just take everything - then walk away to defuse whatever is going on.

However, one day I wasn't in the mood for that. While we were having an argument, she decided to hit me viciously again - I just had to give her double punches on her shoulders based on reflex action. grin I don't hit women, but that just happened that night. I regretted it afterwards, and had to beg her for weeks. And she'd learn her lessons after that. cool
your ex hit you, that man was pushed that doesn't constitute as a vicious attack. If she had punched him or slapped him hard i would understand why he would react that way. After punching her he didn't even check to see if she was fine, neither did he look concerned by the fact that she passed out. To me that doesn't look like its the first time of him doing something like that to a woman.

2 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 09, 2014
shymexx:

Little hands can also do damage, trust me.

He didn't even hit her hard - just left hook.

Not defending him - it's cowardly to beat a woman. However, women also need to stop provoking men.
he didnt hit her hard thats why she passed out abi?
How can knocking someone out be compared with pushing someone?

5 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 09, 2014
Missy89: The question should be
why would a leaked video cause someone to loose his contract and maybe ruin his career and solange wasn't arrested for assault?
The girl probably knows that he was aggressive and this might not be the first beating she has received. so in other words, she was okay with it.

Thanks!

Double standard at the bold, and how ultra pro-feminist the western society has become.

1 Like

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 09, 2014
Mondisweets: your ex hit you, that man was pushed that doesn't constitute as a vicious attack. If she had punched him or slapped him hard i would understand why he would react that way. After punching her he didn't even check to see if she was fine, neither did he look concerned by the fact that she passed out. To me that doesn't look like its the first time of him doing something like that to a woman.

I'm off to bed.

Just wanted to share the video. tongue
Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 09, 2014
Missy89: The question should be

erm did Solange knock someone out and drag them out of an elevator? Was the Solange tape not legally released to the authorities so that they can take proper legal action against her? If the case wasn't pressed any further it will be because Jay Z decided not to press charges against her.

He messed up his own career by himself because im pretty sure he knew from the day he signed his contract that if he commits a criminal offence he may be fired

2 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Missy89(f): 12:07am On Sep 09, 2014
Mondisweets: erm did Solange knock someone out and drag them out of an elevator? Wasn't the Solange tape not legally released to the authorities so that they can take proper legal action against her? If the case wasn't pressed any further it will be because Jay Z decided not to press charges against her.

Assault is assault. If u touch a collar of a police man or his shirt that is assault . the degrees might just be different
is the battered chick pressing charges as well? This wont be the first time and she is probably in it for the money and enjoys the daily beating. why should he pay a heavy price from an in admissible evidence.

I am sure this isn't the first time he would hit her but she seems to enjoy the benefit of dating a football player. there are costs

3 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 09, 2014
If he had pinned her arms that would constituted as self defence not punching her and knocking her out

2 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 09, 2014
Missy89:

Assault is assault. If u touch a collar of a police man or his shirt that is assault . the degrees might just be different
is the battered chick pressing charges as well? This wont be the first time and she is probably in it for the money and enjoys the daily beating. why should he pay a heavy price from an in admissible evidence.

I am sure this isnt the first time he would hit her but she seems to enjoy the benefit of dating a football player
when you sign your sports contract, reasons for termination are usually included and committing a criminal offence usually is one of them. Thats something he knew from the very beginning when he started his career. He decided to be reckless and he suffered the consequences.
Assault is not just assault, you cannot shoot someone pointing a knife at u (who is standing 10m away from you) in the head and expect to use self-defence against murder charges. If that tape was legally released to TMZ or it is legally released to the authorities it will constitute as admissible evidence.

Lets just say, she is in it for the money, why jeopardize your own career for a piece of assss that will be on to the next less than 6months after this undecided is that not stupidity? Good example, Evelyn Lozada. If you know she doesnt care about you, stay away from her. Otherwise you will get sucked for something not worth the stress!

4 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Missy89(f): 12:19am On Sep 09, 2014
Mondisweets: when you sign your sports contract, reasons for termination are usually included and committing a criminal offence usually is one of them. Thats something he knew from the very beginning when he started his career. He decided to be reckless and he suffered the consequences.
Assault is not just assault, you cannot shoot someone pointing a knife at u (who is standing 10m away from you) in the head and expect to use self-defence against murder charges. If that tape was legally released to TMZ or it is legally released to the authorities it will constitute as admissible evidence

How do you know what is in his contract? Individual contracts differ thou there are general code of conduct. and at best he would get a suspension not a contract termination. and there is no way that tape is collected legally. because it would have required his consent. Thats why i asked is the girl pressing charges? or why would they send the tapes to the authorities since there was no witness to what really happened.

2 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by raumdeuter: 12:22am On Sep 09, 2014
Mondisweets: If he had pinned her arms that would constituted as self defence not punching her and knocking her out

Maybe if she had not hit him first we wouldnt have all these to start with.

She knew he was bigger and stronger so why hit out at him?

If youre angry at a stronger person would you go and hit him? Women need to start taking responsibilities for their actions as well

5 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 09, 2014
Missy89:

How do you know what is in his contract? Individual contracts differ thou there are general code of conduct. and at best he would get a suspension not a contract termination. and there is no way that tape is collected legally. because it would have required his consent. Thats why i asked is the girl pressing charges? or why would they send the tapes to the authorities since there was no witness to what really happened.
im pretty sure he is not owner of that building so its not his consent thats required. Its the consent of the person who put those cameras there for security reasons thats needed. The video exists as sufficient evidence, its self explanatory, why would an eye witness be needed? undecided

Naturalia of most if not all sports contracts. That's a clause that comes by operation of law and not because u included or didnt include it in a contract.

3 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by raumdeuter: 12:27am On Sep 09, 2014
^^ In SOlanges case you said it was because Jay Z didnt press charges, but in this case the wife too didnt press charges

So why are the authorities not going ahead with prosecuting her?

Both assaults happened in a public elevator

3 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Missy89(f): 12:33am On Sep 09, 2014
Mondisweets: im pretty sure he is not owner of that building so its not his consent thats required. Its the consent of the person who put those cameras there for security reasons thats needed. The video exists as sufficient evidence, its self explanatory, why would an eye witness be needed? undecided

Naturalia of most if not all sports contracts.

what is Naturalia?

If the lady did not press charges, The owner of the building have nothing to report since there was no witness in the elevator. It is as simple as that

busy bodies like TMZ only specializes in ruining careers and leaking secrets that are none of their business. if it was given to the authorities how did a busy body organization got it?

3 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 09, 2014
Missy89:

what is Naturalia?

If the lady did not press charges, The owner of the building have nothing to report since there was no witness in the elevator. It is as simple as that

busy bodies like TMZ only specializes in ruining careers and leaking secrets that are none of their business. if it was given to the authorities how did a busy body organization got it?

you do know in criminal law that an eyewitness is not the only form of evidence that can be brought before the court right? Go educate yourself on what " the naturalia of a contract is" google works wonders if u ask me smiley a video can be evidence the same way photographs can be evidence the same way a text message can be evidence!

4 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Missy89(f): 12:43am On Sep 09, 2014
Mondisweets: you do know in criminal law that an eyewitness is not the only form of evidence that can be brought before the court right? Go educate yourself on what " the naturalia of a contract is" google works wonders if u ask me smiley a video can be evidence the same way photographs can be evidence the same way a text message can be evidence!

everything can be evidence. thats not the point. the process of getting it is what is important why would tmz have it if it would be admissible ? TMZ is notorious for paying for gists
Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 09, 2014
Missy89:

everything can be evidence. thats not the point. the process of getting it is what is important why would tmz have it if it would be admissible ? TMZ is notorious for paying for gists
it would be admissible if it is handed in to the authorities by the owner of the building or the person in charge of it, the same way the Solange tape was later on handed to the authorities in the appropriate manner. If the tape was given to TMZ in the correct manner then it can still be used as admissible evidence
Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 09, 2014
Missy89:
what is Naturalia?

I had to come back for this.

The world isn't a just world, I tell ya. Sportsmen, especially in contact sports are actually trained from a young age to be physically violent - more so in a sport like NFL where hitting hard is part of the game. Not defending him: but the guy decided to be human like every normal human being, and made a regrettable mistake. Now, it's time to destroy his career and his means of livelihood over that, even when the woman in question has accepted her faith, got back with her man, and decided to move on. It's just painful to see that.

When Solange did the same thing to Jay Z, everyone was laughing and posting memes. However, this is basically the same thing, with a guy defending himself(in as much as it's a regrettable mistake) - then he has to be destroyed for that - utterly shameful. Football is basically the only thing he has, and he's just 27. When is someone going to start speaking out for men as well?

The most shameful thing about the whole thing is that: Ray Lewis of all people, who actually killed a next man, and got re-instated back into the league till he retired has been the most vocal in his critique of Ray Rice. The nerve of him after actually committing murder and got off the hook because he's a hall of famer. I can't stand folks like that, trust me. Also, most guys talking crap about him have probably done worse. I honestly don't see anything too malicious/vicious in that video apart from a guy defending himself - and just being too strong for the woman.

I don't condone domestic violence but you just can't destroy people's lives and livelihoods like that over a mistake. And this was his first time. What happened to giving people a second chance?

4 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by soulglo: 12:51am On Sep 09, 2014
shymexx:

How did you come to that conclusion?

She was attacking him, and he decided to respond. I doubt he knew she was going to get knocked the fvck out, and you can see the shock on his face after he saw what happened. Evidently, it wasn't planned at all.

He was scared when he realized the public would know what he did when those doors pop open. Look at the way he dragged her out. He did not even pick her up. He could lift a car with no trouble but dragged her out like a sack of rice. Reflex is something coming at you and you blindly react. That is not what that video shows.

2 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 09, 2014
shymexx:

I had to come back for this.

The world isn't a just world, I tell ya. Sportsmen, especially in contact sports are actually trained from a young age to be physically violent - more so in a sport like NFL where hitting hard is part of the game. Not defending him: but the guy decided to be human like every normal human being, and made a regrettable mistake. Now, it's time to destroy his career and his means of livelihood over that, even when the woman in question has accepted her faith, got back with her man, and decided to move on. It's just painful to see that.

When Solange did the same thing to Jay Z, everyone was laughing and posting memes. However, this is basically the same thing, with a guy defending himself(in as much as it's a regrettable mistake) - then he has to be destroyed for that - utterly shameful. Football is basically the only thing he has, and he's just 27. When is someone going to start speaking out for men as well?

The most shameful thing about the whole thing is that: Ray Lewis of all people, who actually killed a next man, and got re-instated back into the league till he retired has been the most vocal about Ray Rice. The nerve of him after actually committing murder and got off the hook because he's a hall of famer. I can't stand folks like that, trust me. Also, most guys talking crap about him have probably done worse. I honestly don't see anything too malicious/vicious in that video apart from a guy defending himself - and just being too strong for the woman.

I don't condone domestic violence but you just can't destroy people's lives and livelihoods like that over a mistake. And this was his first time. What happened to giving people a second chance?

Like i already said that guy knew if he commited a criminal offence he knew it very well that he could get fired or suspended for it. He was fully aware of this yet he went on to act recklessly. Its not like he didnt know what was at stake,if he was caught in action.

1.) He could have blocked her from pushing him any further by pinning her arms.
2.) right before he got into the elevator he saw that she was really pissed, he could have avoided using the elevator with her.
3.) if she pushed him, he could have pushed her back. He she slapped him he could have slapped back. That would have been self-defence not assault.

Again i ask why put your career on the line for some chick who will probably leave you for someone else better than you not more than 1year down the line. He decided to repeat the mistake Chad Johnson made. Guess who was still unemployed when Evelyn was busy getting engaged to the next rich, better looking guy?
Second chance of what when he clearly didnt show any remorse for his actions? Lmfao

I can speak out for men! If you know whats best for you don't put the "only thing you have" on the line for some random chick who has never guaranteed to be loyal to you forever. Because guess what, she can always move on to the next one, while you will find it very hard to get another job!

1 Like

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 09, 2014
soulglo:

He was scared when he realized the public would know what he did when those doors pop open. Look at the way he dragged her out. He did not even pick her up. He could lift a car with no trouble but dragged her out like a sack of rice. Reflex is something coming at you and you blindly react. That is not what that video shows.

If you actually watched the video again: you would see that she did hit him before they got into the elevator. And once they got in, from the way they were together - he probably warned her not to hit him again (I'm guessing she must have hit him several times before the clip). And what did she do? She spat in his face and tried to him again, and the reflex action signalling he has had enough kicked in, and he hit her back the first time. However, she lunged forward after that to hit him again - and got caught by a left hook which knocked her unconscious.

Also, allegedly, he was drunk - and perhaps that was why he couldn't lift her up. But what you can't deny is the guilt he felt after everything happened. Hence his reason for trying to get her out of the elevator and calling for help.

Evidenlty, that doesn't look like something that was either planned or intentional. It was an emotional mistake. Hitting a guy is utterly disrespectful, especially when it's done in public. Just take a look at how she was smacking him in-front of everyone. What are you going to say about that?

1 Like

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by soulglo: 1:14am On Sep 09, 2014
Missy89:

This is just funny. What Ray Rice did was aggravated assault. Got that? Comparing the punch against the head by a 200+lb all muscle man to a kick from a woman that did not connect is even more ridiculous than you arguing that because she stayed him he should not be punished. What planet are we on. Ray Rice takes down physically strong men as a way of life. He is not even your average man. I'm trying to wrap my mind around your reasoning but I just can't do it. What exactly is your point?

4 Likes

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 09, 2014
Mondisweets:
Like i already said that guy knew if he commited a criminal offence he knew it very well that he could get fired or suspended for it. He was fully aware of this yet he went on to act recklessly. Its not like he didnt know what was at stake,if he was caught in action.

1.) He could have blocked her from pushing him any further by pinning her arms.
2.) right before he got into the elevator he saw that she was really pissed, he could have avoided using the elevator with her.
3.) if she pushed him, he could have pushed her back. He she slapped him he could have slapped back. That would have been self-defence not assault.

Again i ask why put your career on the line for some chick who will probably leave you for someone else better than you not more than 1year down the line. He decided to repeat the mistake Chad Johnson made. Guess who was still unemployed when Evelyn was busy getting engaged to the next rich, better looking guy?
Second chance of what when he clearly didnt show any remorse for his actions? Lmfao

I can speak out for men! If you know whats best for you don't the "only thing you have" on the line for some random chick who has never guaranteed to be loyal to you forever. Because guess what, she can always move on to the next one, while you will find it very hard to get another job!

You're just being pedantic - over-analysing what should be pretty much straight-forward. When it comes to reflex action, that's an action you can't really control - and being aware of what the consequences would be vis-a-vis your career would be the last thing on your mind. Let's just agree that he made a mistake. However, based on what you saw in that video, and the subsequent action(s) of the lady not to press charges and to move on with their private lives together - do you think the punishment meted out to him is justified?

Moreover, Ochocinco was already one leg out of the league when whatever happened in his case. A season before that, he was cut by the Patriots. And he was waiting to be cut by the Dolphins, anyway. Regardless, I doubt the league suspended him indefinitely. Coupled with the fact that Ochocinco was a serial offender in the NFL and the biggest clown ever - a reputation Ray Rice doesn't have. In Ray Rice's case, I believe this is actually his fist offense.

BTW, he has apologised for what happened - and has already been banned for two games (small but still alright). However, to cut him and give him an indefinite ban after that video came out, is just over-the-top is just shameful.

1 Like

Re: NFL Player Knocks Out His Fiancee - What Do You Think?(Viewers' Discretion) by soulglo: 1:19am On Sep 09, 2014
shymexx:

If you actually watched the video again: you would see that she did hit him before they got into the elevator. And once they got in, from the way they were together - he probably warned her not to hit him again (I'm guessing she must have hit him several times before the clip). And what did she do? She spat in his face and tried to him again, and the reflex action signalling he has had enough kicked in, and he hit her back the first time. However, she lunged forward after that to hit him again - and got caught by a left hook which knocked her unconscious.

Also, allegedly, he was drunk - and perhaps that was why he couldn't lift her up. But what you can't deny is the guilt he felt after everything happened. Hence his reason for trying to get her out of the elevator and calling for help.

Evidenlty, that doesn't look like something that was either planned or intentional. It was an emotional mistake. Hitting a guy is utterly disrespectful, especially when it's done in public. Just take a look at how she was smacking him in-front of everyone. What are you going to say about that?

He did not have to get in the elevator. Notice she shut the door and opened it again. He could have walked away. If she came at him with a weapon I would be the one saying kick her ass. This is not the case. He could have held her hands behind her back with no problem. Intoxication is not an excuse. They were both intoxicated. The man is a manic beast. He should be arrested for that and his idiot wife committed to a psych ward

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Turns Out Better: A child Trained By Grandparents Or The Parents? / Married Men: Share Your Bitter Marriage Experience / Orphanage: Lagos Ministry Relocates 25 Children To Unknown Destination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.