Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,967 members, 7,890,185 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:39 AM

Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Online Transaction Rate. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Online Transaction Rate. (1756 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Which Bank Has The Most Reliable Atm Machine? / Which Bank Has The Best Domiciliary Account Services? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Online Transaction Rate. by demoreon: 1:01am On Sep 09, 2014
hello everyone, have been using Gtbank over 8years and have done countless transactions with my cards. i just noticed the rate am been charged is over 166/dollars. so i would like to know the banks in nigeria that charge at 163 naira without hidden charges. Thanks all for your contributions.
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Online Transaction Rate. by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 09, 2014
demoreon: hello everyone, have been using Gtbank over 8years and have done countless transactions with my cards. i just noticed the rate am been charged is over 166/dollars. so i would like to know the banks in nigeria that charge at 163 naira without hidden charges. Thanks all for your contributions.
is this what you woke me up for? i dont know... As google angry
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Online Transaction Rate. by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 09, 2014
I heard access bank has the best rates but never used them.
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Online Transaction Rate. by tonjeola(m): 3:38am On Sep 09, 2014
demoreon: hello everyone, have been using Gtbank over 8years and have done countless transactions with my cards. i just noticed the rate am been charged is over 166/dollars. so i would like to know the banks in nigeria that charge at 163 naira without hidden charges. Thanks all for your contributions.
ACCESS BANK VISA CARD @162.9/1$ as at yesterday morning
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Online Transaction Rate. by demoreon: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2014
tonjeola:
ACCESS BANK VISA CARD @162.9/1$ as at yesterday morning
did you use your card yesterday and was charged that rate? or thats what you saw on there website. Gtbank published 163 but they charged me 166.12 to 1 dollar
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Online Transaction Rate. by demoreon: 8:19am On Sep 09, 2014
2sExy1: is this what you woke me up for? i dont know... As google angry
lolllllllllll how far dude
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Online Transaction Rate. by TeamclicksAir: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2014
Op thats true i was charged 166naira yesterday also by Gtbank... called there support but the lady kept telling me some village story about them using the rate as at the time the merchant comes for fund collection angry angry angry angry.
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Online Transaction Rate. by tonjeola(m): 8:28am On Sep 09, 2014
demoreon:
did you use your card yesterday and was charged that rate? or thats what you saw on there website. Gtbank published 163 but they charged me 166.12 to 1 dollar
I used my card, not what i saw. welcome to ACCESS BANK!
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Online Transaction Rate. by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2014
demoreon: lolllllllllll how far dude
I dey baba. you no dey show for g-talk again. wetin happen? How God's Own City?
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Online Transaction Rate. by TeamclicksAir: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2014
beside access bank , which other bank has a competitive rate?
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Online Transaction Rate. by demoreon: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2014
2sExy1: I dey baba. you no dey show for g-talk again. wetin happen? How God's Own City?
couldnt access my account cos my local line was linked to it, coming back this month . will fix and holla you when am back. City never sleeps.
Hows your domain biz
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Online Transaction Rate. by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 09, 2014
demoreon:
couldnt access my account cos my local line was linked to it, coming back this month . will fix and holla you when am back. City never sleeps.
Hows your domain biz
we bless God. Domaining took a new hights after NYSC grin grin grin from what you knew before. Well, by His grace, I should have a better news coming soon in the next few months. for now, na Information marketing o.

Well, do you have or know a simpler means for me to trade Binary?
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Online Transaction Rate. by tonjeola(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2014
TeamclicksAir: beside access bank , which other bank has a competitive rate?
Sterling Bank with their visa
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Online Transaction Rate. by TeamclicksAir: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2014
would reach there today. thanks
Re: Which Nigerian Bank Has The Best Online Transaction Rate. by tonjeola(m): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
TeamclicksAir: would reach there today. thanks
you are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Best Minivan For Public Transport / How My Friend Stole My Business Plan / Exchange Rate In Nigeria Black Market Today March 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.