Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,428 members, 7,950,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? (1705 Views)

Guys Naija Babe Don Ever, Ask You This Question? / Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by 2leftlegs(m): 6:56am On Sep 09, 2014
Hear her out but don't be quick to judge..........
I've got a new boyfriend.. been going out for only a week! He's gorgeous, a real dreamboat. And I'm not too bad either.. and it's going pretty well so far.
I've sacrificed a lot to be able to go out with him, lost a few friends actually.. he's got a bit of a bad boy reputation. But from my own experience of things he's said, he seems to be really sincere that he likes me a lot.
Only thing is, I paid for our last date as he forgot his wallet.. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but he just texted me now asking me if i could help him out.. he said he doesn't really want to ask me but he just needs a bit of money.. and he said he's in a bit of trouble. But he won't exactly tell me what kind of trouble.. yet. He's not told me how much he needs either.
It's only been a week and he's asking, so I'm just worried it might carry on and I don't want to end up feeling gullable and foolish. He really really seems so nice, and he's just always so sweet. I hope this is not what I think it is.. I've seen this stuff on Ricky Lake.
Soo fellas, would you ever ask your girlfriends for money? Or would you feel too ashamed?
I asked some girls and most of them said its 40% good and its 60% bad. And when ed some guys they said it depends on the level of relationship....so what's your view?
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by Mention(m): 6:59am On Sep 09, 2014
Depends on the level of understanding between the two involved..
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by Patdedon(m): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2014
A responsible guy will not ask a lady he just met after 2weeks for money. What happened to all his other friends. . .
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by lirusehn(m): 7:00am On Sep 09, 2014
i didn't read the write up tho undecided.

Why on hell won't i ask my gf for money?

Na only me be ATM?

1 Like

Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 09, 2014
He might really be in trouble but Not being able to tell you what the problem is, that's what I don't understand. For me I have but I end up paying back to her account Cuz she won't take it physically. Its normal if its a good reason but abnormal when its frequent.. #MyOpinion

1 Like

Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by 2leftlegs(m): 7:04am On Sep 09, 2014
Honestly I've borrowed money from my girlfriend a few time but always pay her back and when I pay her back she gets angry with me and tells me "who send you"
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by Clone2020(m): 7:05am On Sep 09, 2014
Nah its totally wrong... Just 2 weeks and he's draining u....run away or u will be sorry. Bye
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by okosodo: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2014
I have done that many times. I have even asked her to take me out many times
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by Spotless180(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2014
render help to him if u can. but if it becomes a reoccurring thing then u hv to watch ur back.
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by DesChyko: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2014
Personally, I'll be ordinarily shy to ask my female partner for money.
But on a deeper level o understanding in a very serious relationship, that shouldn't be an issue.
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by chimajii: 7:14am On Sep 09, 2014
Spotless180: render help to him if u can. but if it becomes a reoccurring thing then u hv to watch ur back.

The right thing to have said is 'recurring' not 'reoccurring'
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by ERCROSS(m): 7:20am On Sep 09, 2014
chimajii:

The write thing to have said is 'recurring' not 'reoccurring'
English teacher..
Watch ur back ooo...
grin grin grin
It is RIGHT not write

1 Like

Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by Spotless180(m): 7:22am On Sep 09, 2014
chimajii:

The write thing to have said is 'recurring' not 'reoccurring'
explain. pls right not write. ok
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by constance500: 7:29am On Sep 09, 2014
ERCROSS:
English teacher..
Watch ur back ooo...
grin grin grin
It is RIGHT not write

cheesy u dey mind am
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by chimajii: 7:31am On Sep 09, 2014
Spotless180: explain. pls right not write. ok

Mr man, that's clearly my spell check switching right to write.there is diff btw typo and blunder..you clearly didn't knw that Saying reoccurring is a wrong grammar. So u trying to latch on that jst clearly stoopid. Anyways I skoolld u on that. Recurring not reoccurring. #bye
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by djeezy(m): 7:31am On Sep 09, 2014
I've never asked before. I don't think I can ever ask.
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by 2leftlegs(m): 7:31am On Sep 09, 2014
constance500:

cheesy u dey mind am
LMFAO!! cheesy
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 09, 2014
2leftlegs: Hear her out but don't be quick to judge..........
I've got a new boyfriend.. been going out for only a week! He's gorgeous, a real dreamboat. And I'm not too bad either.. and it's going pretty well so far.
I've sacrificed a lot to be able to go out with him, lost a few friends actually.. he's got a bit of a bad boy reputation. But from my own experience of things he's said, he seems to be really sincere that he likes me a lot.
Only thing is, I paid for our last date as he forgot his wallet.. I didn't think anything of it at the time, but he just texted me now asking me if i could help him out.. he said he doesn't really want to ask me but he just needs a bit of money.. and he said he's in a bit of trouble. But he won't exactly tell me what kind of trouble.. yet. He's not told me how much he needs either.
It's only been a week and he's asking, so I'm just worried it might carry on and I don't want to end up feeling gullable and foolish. He really really seems so nice, and he's just always so sweet. I hope this is not what I think it is.. I've seen this stuff on Ricky Lake.
Soo fellas, would you ever ask your girlfriends for money? Or would you feel too ashamed?
I asked some girls and most of them said its 40% good and its 60% bad. And when ed some guys they said it depends on the level of relationship....so what's your view?

It's soo obvious the guy is playing smart, first he forgot his wallet which is a famous excuse for not paying for date that and now him asking for money. You are just scared that if you don't give him he will leave but trust me it's better if you don't give him that to turn urself into "BlackMaga" because he will always come back for more.
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by Spotless180(m): 7:37am On Sep 09, 2014
chimajii:

The right thing to have said is 'recurring' not 'reoccurring'
u are right. i have just checked it out.

reoccur [ˌriːəˈkɜː]
vb -curs, -curring, -curred (intr)
to happen, take place, or come about again
reoccurrence n
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and
Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991,
1994, 1998, 2000, 2003
recur [rɪˈkɜː]
1. to happen again, esp at regular intervals
2. (of a thought, idea, etc.) to come back to the
mind
3. (of a problem, etc.) to come up again
4. (Mathematics) Maths (of a digit or group of
digits) to be repeated an infinite number of times
at the end of a decimal fraction
[from Latin recurrere, from re- + currere to run]
recurring adj
recurringly adv
1994, 1998, 2000, 2003
There is a nice, but real distinction between the
words: Reoccur means to happen one more time;
recur means repeat more than once, especially at
regular intervals.
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by chimajii: 7:38am On Sep 09, 2014
ERCROSS:
English teacher..
Watch ur back ooo...
grin grin grin
It is RIGHT not write

Hahaha, funny u..u heard of spell check before? Go back and knw the difference between a typo and a blunder. U clearly don't know. Spin on that!
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by tayoxx(m): 7:41am On Sep 09, 2014
I don't think I can ask my gf for money o
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by 2leftlegs(m): 7:42am On Sep 09, 2014
Spotless180: u are right. i have just checked it out.

reoccur [ˌriːəˈkɜː]
reoccurrence n
1994, 1998, 2000, 2003
recur [rɪˈkɜː]
mind
recurring adj
recurringly adv
1994, 1998, 2000, 2003
regular intervals.
You de vex sha grin
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by Spotless180(m): 7:42am On Sep 09, 2014
chimajii:

Mr man, that's clearly my spell check switching right to write.there is diff btw typo and blunder..you clearly didn't knw that Saying reoccurring is a wrong grammar. So u trying to latch on that jst clearly stoopid. Anyways I skoolld u on that. Recurring not reoccurring. #bye
i accept. but u feel too proud to admit ur blunders. u also write very poor sha.

1 Like

Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by chimajii: 7:44am On Sep 09, 2014
Spotless180: u are right. i have just checked it out.

reoccur [ˌriːəˈkɜː]
reoccurrence n
1994, 1998, 2000, 2003
recur [rɪˈkɜː]
mind
recurring adj
recurringly adv
1994, 1998, 2000, 2003
regular intervals.

Keep ur 'u're right talk to urself'..I don't need it..that should be a lesson for you.. You kats on here are just too petty and Wild. If I see a typo I dnt bother correcting someone but 1s it's a blunder or wrong usage then I may. And I did so in the best polite way, but as usual rather than look up the correction u felt the need to be a smart azz.
Lesson of the day: spell check switches words up. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TYPO AND BLUNDER
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by Ivanspring(f): 7:45am On Sep 09, 2014
After just one week??! I smell a rat!
Just one question, was that their first date?
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by ERCROSS(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2014
chimajii:

Hahaha, funny u..u heard of spell check before? Go back and knw the difference between a typo and a blunder. U clearly don't know. Spin on that!
Either it is a blunder or a typo, d bottomline is that.. u wrote an incorrect english and i notified u of ur mistake..
Its no biggie naaw, who cant make a mistake..
So, kip ur lectures in ur pocket..
angry
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by chimajii: 7:47am On Sep 09, 2014
Spotless180: i accept. but u feel too proud to admit ur blunders. u also write very poor sha.

Ur problem not Mine..ur mode of writn is not only poor it is Piss Poor.
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by chimajii: 7:49am On Sep 09, 2014
ERCROSS:
Either it is a blunder or a typo, d bottomline is that.. u wrote an incorrect english and i notified u of ur mistake..
Its no biggie naaw, who cant make a mistake..
So, kip ur lectures in ur pocket..
angry

GTFOH, go and learn the difference between a typo and a blunder. Untill then shut up! And f u c K off...
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by Spotless180(m): 7:50am On Sep 09, 2014
chimajii:

Keep ur 'u're right talk to urself'..I don't need it..that should be a lesson for you.. You kats on here are just too petty and Wild. If I see a typo I dnt bother correcting someone but 1s it's a blunder or wrong usage then I may. And I did so in the best polite way, but as usual rather than look up the correction u felt the need to be a smart azz.
Lesson of the day: spell check switches words up. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TYPO AND BLUNDER
i know u want to be declared the winner. ok u win. are u happy now. i am nt competing with anybody on the use of grammar here. but know dat u also write very poor. u just have to be humble.
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by 2leftlegs(m): 7:51am On Sep 09, 2014
Ivanspring: After just one week??! I smell a rat!
Just one question, was that their first date?
Not likely............
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by Afrocatalyst: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2014
Why wouldn't I? Girlfriend you called it,not stranger. Afterall she can ask me too when she needs. Why the pretence na?
Re: Men - Would You Ever Ask Your Girlfriend For Money? by chimajii: 7:52am On Sep 09, 2014
Spotless180: i know u want to be declared the winner. ok u win. are u happy now. i am nt competing with anybody on the use of grammar here. but know dat u also write very poor. u just have to be humble.

Wow, I write very poor, but it's way better than you do. Any questions?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is More Provocative / Beautiful,caring And Intelligent But Can't Cook--please Advise / She Works In DPR But She Is Tired Of Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.