Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,857 members, 7,945,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

I’ll Leave Unprecedented Legacy In Oyo –ajimobi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Leave Unprecedented Legacy In Oyo –ajimobi (486 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife / Death Sentence For Kidnappers In Oyo: Ajimobi Approves It / I’ll Break Re-election Jinx In Oyo – Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Leave Unprecedented Legacy In Oyo –ajimobi by Sunsamthy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State said at the weekend that his mission in government was to leave a legacy that will be difficult to surpass by any administration that will succeed him.

He stated this during his investiture as the Grand Patron of the Ibadan Recreation Club 1902 at the club’s ground in Adamasingba, Ibadan.

While enumerating some of the achievements of his administration, which included the provision of adequate security, clean environment and massive infrastructure development, Ajimobi said these had made the state to become the investors’ destination of choice.

He added that his administration had also resuscitated the Asejire Waterworks, which was allegedly abandoned by previous administrations in the last 17 years.

Governor Ajimobi disclosed that his administration had fulfilled its promise to place civil servants in the state on better salary scale comparable to their counterparts in other states in the South-West zone.

He urged members of the Ibadan Recreation Club to contribute their own quota towards the urban renewal policy of the state government by maintaining a clean environment within the clubhouse.

The President of the Club, Mr. Adeoye Adeshoye, in his remarks, said the club was very proud to be associated with the present administration because of its achievements in environmental beautification and provision of adequate security.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=80883
Re: I’ll Leave Unprecedented Legacy In Oyo –ajimobi by GANDALF1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Let the masses decide that for you

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Market Fire Victims Get N10m / Why Is Benjamin Adekunle Being Called Black Scorpion, Ekun Oko Ibo? / Drivers, Traffic Warden, Cook Make National Honours List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.