Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,504 members, 7,885,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nigeria Soldiers And Their Misuse Of Power. Pictures - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Soldiers And Their Misuse Of Power. Pictures (944 Views)

225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! / Disgusting Misuse Of Rotfl, Brb, Uwc, Lwgaf, U2m... D Way U Use Em Correct? / Ambulance Drivers & Misuse Of Siren. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Soldiers And Their Misuse Of Power. Pictures by Canme4u(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
It happened this morning in Oyo town of Oyo state around 11:20am this morning. I was on bike when I notice a set of crowd at EJAKABATA along ABIODUN ATIBA ROAD. As I moved closer, I saw one Soldier and a Mopo. The so call soldier was beating a young man for riding his bike on the road that is still under construction by Oyo state Govt.

The bad aspect was that he beat this guy to the extence that even the Mopol man was even begging him to leave the guy but he didn't listen. He even went to brake the guy's bike's light. He later leave the guy when people started gardering and confronting him.

Yes, the guy violated the rule but does beating him mercilessly justify that?

All uniform men deserved our respect but, is this how they suppose to treat us in return?

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Re: Nigeria Soldiers And Their Misuse Of Power. Pictures by Djicemob: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
Waiting for the janjawe*dians to come and blame the government. grin
Re: Nigeria Soldiers And Their Misuse Of Power. Pictures by ajasbaba(m): 1:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
I WAS HERE
Re: Nigeria Soldiers And Their Misuse Of Power. Pictures by Canme4u(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
Djicemob: Waiting for the janjawe*dians to come and blame the government. grin

lolz grin
Re: Nigeria Soldiers And Their Misuse Of Power. Pictures by Canme4u(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
ajasbaba: I WAS HERE

you think this fit make front page?

Keep dreaming grin isorait and isoke.
Re: Nigeria Soldiers And Their Misuse Of Power. Pictures by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 10, 2014
ajasbaba: I WAS HERE
yimu

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Soldiers And Their Misuse Of Power. Pictures by Canme4u(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
penquin: yimu

lol ð ð grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between A Foreign Post And A Naija Post On A Thread. / Why Do NL Love Giving Out Phone Numbers? / How To Know You Are An Ugly Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.