Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:00 AM

Fraudster Busted. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraudster Busted. (1768 Views)

Saraki Hired Uboh, Convicted Credit Card Fraudster, To Smear EFCC-SaharaReporter / James Ibori: UK Taxpayers Face Huge Bill To Recover Profits From £50m Fraudster / Again Buhari's Lies Busted.... (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fraudster Busted. by hardywaltz(m): 12:10am On Sep 10, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk:

You nko? 24/7 APC shill poster!

If you see wash wash crew you no go rush join...

janjawiid tailor

Its like you are related to this fraudster that's why u have taken it very personal. Since u registered on the 8th of Sept.

Don't worry all ye fraudsters will rot in jail.

Re: Fraudster Busted. by Amitex(m): 12:11am On Sep 10, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk:

So what are you going to do about it?

Fagg0t

Did you just ask that? Please, see action below. The fraudster information is already being forwarded to EFCC. We all have to stop this systemic disease. It is giving Nigerians a bag image both at home and abroad. Report any such cases to:

Email: dia@efccnigeria.org
PHONE: +234(0)94604628

POSTAL: The Director
Department of Internal Affairs
EFCC
No. 5, Fomella Street, Wuse II, Abuja.

Re: Fraudster Busted. by ChiefJusticeFuk: 12:21am On Sep 10, 2014
hardywaltz:

Its like you are related to this fraudster that's why u have taken it very personal. Since u registered on the 8th of Sept.

Don't worry all ye fraudsters will rot in jail.

look at this wash wash bred ingrate.

I have been here since 2007

Fagg0t have you ever heard of bans?
Re: Fraudster Busted. by ChiefJusticeFuk: 12:22am On Sep 10, 2014
Amitex:

Did you just ask that? Please, see action below. The fraudster information is already being forwarded to EFCC. We all have to stop this systemic disease. It is giving Nigerians a bag image both at home and abroad. Report any such cases to:

Email: dia@efccnigeria.org
PHONE: +234(0)94604628

POSTAL: The Director
Department of Internal Affairs
EFCC
No. 5, Fomella Street, Wuse II, Abuja.

That info is for greedy maggaz.

I work hard for my money and so i dont easily get fooled out of it unless it comes with a pretty face and sexy dress
Re: Fraudster Busted. by hardywaltz(m): 1:42am On Sep 10, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk:

look at this wash wash bred ingrate.

I have been here since 2007

Fagg0t have you ever heard of bans?
Shut up ur mouth u dis small boi.
Been where since which 2007?
When did u gain access to Internet in ur rural villa. See Okoro wanting to feel among. Oya go & sleep and prepare for school when it opens.
This how u people fail WAEC and embarrass the nation.

Re: Fraudster Busted. by ChiefJusticeFuk: 1:45am On Sep 10, 2014
hardywaltz:
Shut up ur mouth u dis small boi.
Been where since which 2007?
When did u gain access to Internet in ur rural villa. See Okoro wanting to feel among. Oya go & sleep and prepare for school when it opens.
This how u people fail WAEC and embarrass the nation.

ebola dey worry you for head abi?

Useless daft osunnite

Re: Fraudster Busted. by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 10, 2014
I would have done a better job. Seems scamming pays this days, I will give it a trial. ;d grin[size=8pt][/size] grin
Re: Fraudster Busted. by Gboliwe: 2:05am On Sep 10, 2014
Just when all those kind of mails stopped getting to my inbox.
I used to have them like regularly before till I marked them as spam. From supposed banks -WEMA, Diamond, Access, Firstbank. I always see the actual email address that send them but have never bothered to do what you did.
Great. See how hard his face is. Tomorrow, he will be the first to condemn Nigeria and how bad the people are

Re: Fraudster Busted. by seanet02: 2:24am On Sep 10, 2014
ole
Re: Fraudster Busted. by madgoat(m): 9:00am On Sep 10, 2014
EFCC abeg teach diz guy a lesson oh....

Does He Really Look Like President Jonathan? / Nigerian Army 'stealthily' Acquires New Armed Drones To Fight Boko Haram / Presidential Media Chat Live!!