Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,281 members, 7,977,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:39 PM

Actor Bob Manuel-udokwu To Contest For House Of Assembly Seat In 2015 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Bob Manuel-udokwu To Contest For House Of Assembly Seat In 2015 (554 Views)

Bob Manuel Udokwu Loses Mum / Me, Mama G And Bob Manuel Udokwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Bob Manuel-udokwu To Contest For House Of Assembly Seat In 2015 by MUSICOGA: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
In an interview with Encomium magazine, actor, Bob Manuel-Udokwu revealed plans to contest for a seat at the Anambra state House of Assembly in the 2015 general elections under APGA. Bob is the current special adviser to Anambra state Governor on Nollywood and Entertainment.

"I have been in politics since I was given the role of the special adviser on Nollywood and Entertainment in Anambra state under the leadership of this present administration.

CLICK ON THE LINK TO READ FULL GIST>> http://www.musicoga.com/2014/09/e-news-actor-bob-manuel-udokwu-to.html#
Re: Actor Bob Manuel-udokwu To Contest For House Of Assembly Seat In 2015 by Dreyl(m): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
Celebrities are now becoming politicians,hmmmm
Re: Actor Bob Manuel-udokwu To Contest For House Of Assembly Seat In 2015 by yungchop: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
He knows where the money is grin
Re: Actor Bob Manuel-udokwu To Contest For House Of Assembly Seat In 2015 by perry2020(f): 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2014
Na wa oo everybody wants to go into politics
Re: Actor Bob Manuel-udokwu To Contest For House Of Assembly Seat In 2015 by Xavier9ja(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Actor Bob Manuel-udokwu To Contest For House Of Assembly Seat In 2015 by tiswell(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Goodluck,Bob,u did it as a special adviser,i know u will do more as an hon.member of the state house.
ANAMBRA ADIGO MMA

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Talks About How His Bentley Is Usedas Police Car In Dubai / Happy Birthday Nelson#phyno / WIZKID Talks About SAEON & SAMKLEF.says It Took 1 Month For Seaon To Hook Him Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.