Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,412 members, 7,920,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:24 AM

Between Private And Federal Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Between Private And Federal Universities (1205 Views)

10 Cheapest Private And Public Universities In Nigeria / Difference Between Private And Government University--photo / Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Private And Federal Universities by dearie(m): 3:04am On Jul 27, 2006
Given the mouth staggering tuition charged in Private Universities in the country, do you think their graduands will stand better chances in securing jobs compared to their counterparts from the Public Universities?

Do you really think employers will even place them on the same pedestal with graduates of federal universities?
Re: Between Private And Federal Universities by beyunce(f): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2006
I think dey will both have equal treatment
Re: Between Private And Federal Universities by Omolulu(m): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2006
I also agree with beyunce.Employers are now more concerned about people who are willing toprove their degree's worth than people willing to prove their universities strengths.
Re: Between Private And Federal Universities by Deepop(f): 8:07pm On Aug 25, 2006
@ omolulu& beyunce yeh u guys are rite! its no longer a matter of university,they are on the look for individual skills and ability!
Re: Between Private And Federal Universities by GNature(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2006
Graduates of private universities will have the same chances as their public counterparts. From
reports I am hearing, many private schools are better equipped than public schools, so I feel
the products of the private schools should be of high quality.
Re: Between Private And Federal Universities by amigo: 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2006
wats up with babcock the fees r freakingly high but nothing that good to show 4 it

(1) (Reply)

Problems With Ets Testing In Nigeria / News Around Nigerian Campuses / Ui Is Resuming On The 3rd Of Sept For New Student, How True Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.