Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,899 members, 7,942,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough (15200 Views)

Pics:Star Acress Nse Ekpe-etim Looks Hot As The Face Of New Sensual Nichole / Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS / Hot Or Sexy: Mercy Aigbe Looking So Hot As She Get Her Pretty Self Wet On Set ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by Airforce1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dolemite:

Awww...he's angry!! next time don't come on social media and insult dark skinned or any COLOR skinned women, that kind of discrimination makes you look ugly, not as ugly as your face though (DAT NOSE!!) grin

Hisses and walk away
Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by Dreyl(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
Airforce1:

No
I just dey respect her cuz she be woman

But she just dey do as if she sabi
if i hear grin
Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by Airforce1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dreyl: if i hear grin

Wetin dey do u?
Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by Dolemite(f): 4:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
Airforce1:

No
I just dey respect her cuz she be woman

But she just dey do as if she sabi

Don't respect me, because I don't respect you!! angry
Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by Airforce1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dolemite:

Don't respect me, because I don't respect you!! angry

Woman! let me be please

Is it by force I must fight with you?
Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by Dolemite(f): 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2014
Airforce1:

Woman! let me be please

Is it by force I must fight with you?

Not looking for a fight, just trying to teach you not to disrespect women on social media, that seems to be your hobbie - this anti dark skinned obsession, a guy did this to a friend of mine and I was so pissed but at least he was handsome and cute, imagine you with that face doing same, STOP IT. angry
Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by Airforce1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dolemite:

Not looking for a fight, just trying to teach you not to disrespect women on social media, that seems to be your hobbie - this anti dark skinned obsession, a guy did this to a friend of mine and I was so pissed but at least he was handsome and cute, imagine you with that face doing same, STOP IT. angry

I know I'm cute
Don't need to be reminded

But hey I don't take advice from gay people so stop wasting your time tryna right my wrong

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by Dreyl(m): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Airforce1:

Wetin dey do u?
you dey really fvck up no be small... undecided
Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
Funny thread.

Dolemite, do u like airforce1? Abeg free am nau grin
Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by Dolemite(f): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
Airforce1:

I know I'm cute
Don't need to be reminded

But hey I don't take advice from gay people so stop wasting your time tryna right my wrong

Cheers

Cute with DAT NOSE? let me show my friends your pic hahaha mr I hate dark skinned babes thinks he's cute. grin

and you don't need to take my advice, I wonder how you'd feel if someone constantly made fun of you for being ugly.
Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by Elnino4ladies: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dolemite:

na wao!..why d unnecesary rantin? it's unfeminine u dnt hv 2 be so insultive.

1 Like

Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by Dolemite(f): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Logicalmindy: Funny thread.

Dolemite, do u like airforce1? Abeg free am nau grin

Lol, like? are you serious? grin grin

P.S

you're not looking bad yourself kiss kiss
Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by Dolemite(f): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
Elnino4ladies: na wao!..why d unnecesary rantin? it's unfeminine u dnt hv 2 be so insultive.

Ok I guess I'll stop, but lets stop insulting dark skinned ladies, they are not animals and have feelings too as a biracial I know! angry
Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dolemite:

Lol, like? are you serious? grin grin

P.S

you're not looking bad yourself kiss kiss

I think his comments are for fun like a lady once pointed.

Thanks smiley
Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by Dolemite(f): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
Logicalmindy:

I think his comments are for fun like a lady once pointed.

Thanks smiley

I don't think it's funny to make funny of people constantly, do you? undecided
Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dolemite:

I don't think it's funny to make funny of people constantly, do you? undecided

That's the fun. cheesy
Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by Elnino4ladies: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dolemite:

Ok I guess I'll stop, but lets stop insulting dark skinned ladies, they are not animals and have feelings too as a biracial I know! angry
black is beautiful, insultin dark skinned ladies is highly inconsequential. Tnks 4 ur understandin tho.
Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by Airforce1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Dolemite:

Parrot
Yo never get tired of ranting grin
Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by SPLiTZ1(m): 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
EKWE...
WONDERFUL
Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hmm
Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 11, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
rokiatu: Pu...ssy so phatt that g string is small for it lol
Re: Hot As Hell, Sexy As Sin -dont Open This If You Are Not Mature Enough by Moz22: 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
for real?? would like to see
rokiatu:

Mine is phatter.... tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Takeoff The Last Rocket Album Download. Rar# / meet ten of the most sexy nigerian female celebrities / Dapper Classy Looking Photo Of Harrysong You Have Not Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.