Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,127 members, 7,890,772 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

How Many Mb/gb Do Mtn Offer You When You Subcribed? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Many Mb/gb Do Mtn Offer You When You Subcribed? (1143 Views)

MTN Offer And Data Balance / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. / How To Do MTN Welcome Back Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Mb/gb Do Mtn Offer You When You Subcribed? by boboLIL(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
pls,,,, how many megabytes or gigabytes are mtn offering to bb users when u subscribed? really want to know cos I don't know whether they are cheating me or not......I only use it to read news online, chat on watsapp, facebook,,twitter though nat always... so ah really wana know cos ah don't like givin any dime to mtn widout havin a required satisfaction of it..
Re: How Many Mb/gb Do Mtn Offer You When You Subcribed? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
3gb

1 Like

Re: How Many Mb/gb Do Mtn Offer You When You Subcribed? by Willybos(m): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
If u subcribed 1000 u av 3gb
Re: How Many Mb/gb Do Mtn Offer You When You Subcribed? by lirusehn(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
Willybos: If u subcribed 1000 u av 3gb
shocked BB or AndroId?
Re: How Many Mb/gb Do Mtn Offer You When You Subcribed? by jeeqaa7(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
What is d code to check?
Re: How Many Mb/gb Do Mtn Offer You When You Subcribed? by boboLIL(m): 12:34am On Sep 10, 2014
bonaventure73: 3gb
Willybos: If u subcribed 1000 u av 3gb
bonaventure73: 3gb
Tnx buh wats d code for checkin t?
Re: How Many Mb/gb Do Mtn Offer You When You Subcribed? by econome(m): 7:15am On Sep 10, 2014
boboLIL:

Lolz did you just ask the data balance check code?
Send 'status' to 21600, its the normal code to check ur bb 07 and beloww data balance but sorry you will get a single figure. What you get is their unexplanable "you are on fair usage", that's when you still have data. But if you don't have data anymore you receive "you are no longer on fair data fair usage". I called mtn centre severally but none of their agent could give me satisfying definition of "fair usage".

Because I'm a heavy user, So I just decided to port to another netwk which I'm allowed to see me data balance so as to manage it adequately.

Beloveth! Even if you call MTN chairman to know data allocated and data balance, all he's going to say is "you are on a fair usage parckage"
Re: How Many Mb/gb Do Mtn Offer You When You Subcribed? by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 10, 2014
boboLIL:
u can't check it...
Re: How Many Mb/gb Do Mtn Offer You When You Subcribed? by boboLIL(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2014
Tnx to y'all....God. Bless

(1) (Reply)

Google Finally Release Android 6.0 For Download (download here) / What We Want To See In Future Itel Devices / Lets Talk About: Complete Review Of Amazon Fire Tablet 7-inch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.