Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,134 members, 7,949,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi (2548 Views)

Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC / Most Part Of Mubi Reclaimed By NA As Yet Another Helicopter Crashes Today. / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by guente02(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by tit(f): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
who wan die!
this Nigerian Army no be am!
i have to sow my khaki again.

1 Like

Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by killuminati(m): 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mr tit you dey everywhere...

Nawa for NA o!
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by tit(f): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
i only exist on cyberspace.

i have to earn my keep
Ha!
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by guente02(m): 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
E just dey vex me.
I just hope this madness doesn't get to My Sokoto.
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by cool318(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
The video is very Hilarious. There is Fire on the mountain run ..run ..run.... hahaha
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by olapluto(m): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
If I comment now, I will be labelled a BH supporter. But I say unless we all stop what we're doing and face these bastards with all we have, we will lose a large chunk of the country.

1 Like

Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by tit(f): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
olapluto: If I comment now, I will be labelled a BH supporter. But I say unless we all stop what we're doing and face these bastards with all we have, we will lose a large chunk of the country.

comment based on facts.
do not make up facts or pull it out of your arse.
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by Krak(m): 5:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
cool318: The video is very Hilarious. There is Fire on the mountain run ..run ..run.... hahaha

Its not hilarious. It makes me sad.
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by tit(f): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
Krak:

Its not hilarious. It makes me sad.

Aburo,
do not lose heart.
They ran out of ammunition and are making a tactical maneuver.
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by guente02(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Every body is just running. Gaddammit
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by Krak(m): 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
tit:

Aburo,
do not lose heart.
They ran out of ammunition and are making a tactical maneuver.

Aburo? undecided

How many times would they make tactical retreats?

4 Likes

Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by A7(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
How do you want us to support dumbo ? A subterfuging simpleton rigged-in by pdp cabals to suffocate the already tainted image of this nation.

2 Likes

Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by MARKone(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Na wah o. This is serious.

I no know say Armoured Personal Carrier dey speed like this grin

Meanwhile our capped man dey jolly with sheriff for Chad.

3 Likes

Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by cool318(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Krak:

Aburo? undecided

Its a tactical manoeuver that will land them in Cameroun soil.
Where are the Blogger guys claiming jet fighters have landed.
I guess this was the time to deploy the Mi 35 's Hind E instead of running like dog with tail in their behind.

2 Likes

Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by tit(f): 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Do not put your faith in Nigerian Army.
Put your faith in Allahu.

Ivory coast army did not save Gbagbo fom Islamic rebels.
Mali army could not save them from islamic rebels
CAR army could not save them from Seleka islamic rebels
NA cannot save you from islamic rebels!
Put your faith in Allahu!
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by Krak(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
tit: Do not put your faith in Nigerian Army.
Put your faith in Allahu.

Ivory coast army did not save Gbagbo fom Islamic rebels.
Mali army could not save them from islamic rebels
CAR army could not save them from Seleka islamic rebels
NA cannot save you from islamic rebels!
Put your faith in Allahu!

What if I do not believe in Allahu?

4 Likes

Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by shortgun(m): 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
There is nothing in the Video that suggests that the soldiers were running away.

1 Like

Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by tit(f): 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
shortgun: There is nothing in the Video that suggests that the soldiers were running away.

i have to agree with you.
However, all traffic were moving in the same direction.
That was no attempt to keep civilian traffic from the military convoy.
Some guys on foot where almost as fast as vehicles.

Taken with the comments of the video makers, this raggedly retreat is definitely not the Nigerian Army advancing into danger.

3 Likes

Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by Osama10(m): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
tit:

comment based on facts.
do not make up facts or pull it out of your arse.
Please what exactly is happening in that video

1 Like

Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by guente02(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
tit:

i have to agree with you.
However, all traffic were moving in the same direction.
That was no attempt to keep civilian traffic from the military convoy.
Some guys on foot where almost as fast as vehicles.

Taken with the comments of the video makers, this raggedly retreat is definitely not the Nigerian Army advancing into danger.
Lol.
They are not retreating. They are porting to another local that is free from Boko H.

2 Likes

Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by IGBOSON1: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Krak:

Aburo? undecided

^^^For as many times as it takes to stay alive i guess! lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by tit(f): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Obiagelli:

the NA is making a great tactical maneuver.

I can see their vehicles are in great condition.
None mis-fired or needed to be pushed.
Also even their (or is it your) APC was faster than a 505.
DazAboutAll i can see happening.

1 Like

Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by BlackBaron: 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
Quite shocking. shocked

Less likely to see civilian and soldiers driving off at speed in the same direction to a battlefront?
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by guente02(m): 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
Obiagelli:
I would say NA is moving out of Mubi town.
The funny this is that my sister was posted to MUbi and she didn't redeploy.
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
guente02:
I would say NA is moving out of Mubi town.
The funny this is that my sister was posted to MUbi and she didn't redeploy.
Hmmmm
Wow, you should get your sister out
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by donphilopus: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
I would have loved to watch it now, but my battery is about shutting down!
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
tit:

the NA is making a great tactical maneuver.

I can see their vehicles are in great condition.
None mis-fired or needed to be pushed.
Also even their (or is it your) APC was faster than a 505.
DazAboutAll i can see happening.
Abeg talk lay man language, i no be soja
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by Krak(m): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^For as many times as it takes to stay alive i guess! lipsrsealed

That means there is fire on the mountain.
Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by IGBOSON1: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
guente02: Every body is just running. Gaddammit

^^^Well -if it's any comfort- at least they're running with military precision! sad

4 Likes

Re: Video: NA And Residents Moving Out Of Mubi by tit(f): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Well -if it's any comfort- at least they're running with military precision! sad

none was on foot.
So no need to beg a passing motorist for a lift away from BHaram.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Artist Releases "Sai Buhari" Song / Why Tinubu Is Scared Of Jimi Agbaje / So Channels Tv Is Now Partisan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.