Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,452 members, 7,944,241 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

Photo News: Gov. Akpabio Bags 2014 Newsafrica Leader Of The Year Award In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo News: Gov. Akpabio Bags 2014 Newsafrica Leader Of The Year Award In London (1026 Views)

Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi / Breaking News: Gov Ramalan Call and Congratulates El' Rufa'I / Breaking News! Gov. Akpabio On The Run. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo News: Gov. Akpabio Bags 2014 Newsafrica Leader Of The Year Award In London by insideakwaibom: 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
1. Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State (Centre) leaving the New BBC Studios after a Focus On Africa interview, Monday.

2. L-R. Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State; Mr Udom Emmanuel, SSG and Mr Moffat Ekoriko, publisher of NewsAfrica at the 2014 NewsAfrica Global Lecture/ Leader of the Year Award bagged by Governor Akpabio at Dorchester Hotel, London, Monday.

3. L-R Jonathan Howard, Chief Executive, Business Council on Africa-UK; Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State; Patrick Orr, Chairman Business Council on Africa-UK at the 2014 NewsAfrica Global Lecture in London.

4. Governor Godswill Akpabio(l) receiving the 2014 NewsAfrica Leader of the Year Award from Patrick Orr, Chairman of Business Council on Africa-UK (m) and Moffat Ekoriko, Publisher of NewsAfrica.

5. Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State with Aloun Ndombet-Assamba, the Jamaican Ambassador to the United Kingdom

Click here to view more pictures http://insideakwaibom.com/photo-news-gov-akpabio-bags-2014-newsafrica-leader-of-the-year-award-in-london/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo News: Gov. Akpabio Bags 2014 Newsafrica Leader Of The Year Award In London by mainheart(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
Akpabio y not go for Presidency 2015

1 Like

Re: Photo News: Gov. Akpabio Bags 2014 Newsafrica Leader Of The Year Award In London by aljharem(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
mainheart: Akpabio y not go for Presidency 2015

Haba, how nw
Re: Photo News: Gov. Akpabio Bags 2014 Newsafrica Leader Of The Year Award In London by aljharem(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
Lagos cannot be compared to Akwa Ibom. Lets stop APC propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Photo News: Gov. Akpabio Bags 2014 Newsafrica Leader Of The Year Award In London by focus7: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
Op u didn't remember to tell us how much he paid to buy the award, I learnt the man know how to dole out money.

1 Like

Re: Photo News: Gov. Akpabio Bags 2014 Newsafrica Leader Of The Year Award In London by nigerianvenom(m): 8:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
focus7: Op u didn't remember to tell us how much he paid to buy the award, I learnt the man know how to dole out money.

He must have also paid the bbc focus on africa for the interview.he must av paid the jamaica ambassador for his appearance.akpabio is the best governor in nigeria since '99,i stand to be corrected with basic fact and not tales by the moonlight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo News: Gov. Akpabio Bags 2014 Newsafrica Leader Of The Year Award In London by MichaelAustin(m): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=nigerianvenom]

He must have also paid the bbc focus on africa for the interview.he must av paid the jamaica ambassador for his appearance.akpabio is the best governor in nigeria since '99,i stand to be corrected with basic fact and not tales by the moonlight
Akpabio is d most corrupt governor in nigeria. Him pass Ibori
Re: Photo News: Gov. Akpabio Bags 2014 Newsafrica Leader Of The Year Award In London by nigerianvenom(m): 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
[quote author=MichaelAustin][/quote]

How do u mean?how is he corrupt?is what aspect?pls explain
Re: Photo News: Gov. Akpabio Bags 2014 Newsafrica Leader Of The Year Award In London by mainheart(m): 9:34am On Sep 10, 2014
aljharem:

Haba, how nw
If Johnathan is afraid for 2015. He is the most hard working governor who can take over that office from the former

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Molested By Soldier For 5 Hours Under A Tree — Student / Breaking News: Some Terrorists Surrender With Weapons In Konduga / Cameroon Military Claim They Killed Abubakar Shekau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.