Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,631 members, 7,914,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:29 AM

Gone too soon! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Gone too soon! (3170 Views)

Gone Too Soon. / Xena Is Gone! / Animals Gone Wild. One Name For This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gone too soon! by Ajanii(m): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
Edited***

Re: Gone too soon! by chucky234(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
Omo see as the pup lean like Pinocchio, try feed am well na.
By the way how much ?
Re: Gone too soon! by aguizm(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=chucky234]Omo see as the pup lean like Pinocchio, try feed am well na.
By the way how much ? Na true oooo.Guy please try feed the puppy name.I go give you 10k for it since u said its give away.
Re: Gone too soon! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
chucky234: Omo see as the pup lean like Pinocchio, try feed am well na.
By the way how much ?
Re: Gone too soon! by Ajanii(m): 7:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
Is English that difficult to understand? I said the pup will be ready for Pickup in ONE week. The owners of the Dam couldn't feed them well so I had to pick mine now as the stud owner so as to intensify the feeding. At least one week of good feeding will change his appearance.
Re: Gone too soon! by Eveezy(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
But nawa oooo, y are u peopple talking that way abt the pup, it is nt all dat lean as u emphasize, I actually jst see a less than 8 wks old boerboel pup dere, so I dnt even expect it to be dt bulky, he mentioned in omne wk tym it wuld be ready, all d more reason y I tink it must be rily young nd in d pics u cn see dt brindle boerboel which I beliv to be d father since he said its the stud dt belongs to d opp, am quite sure d pup would look allot like the father. Well, all I can say is dt hope u see a buyer soon, am not currently that much into boerboels for nw tho I love the breed, wuldnt mind owning one later on tho
Re: Gone too soon! by Funmiladey(m): 12:14am On May 21, 2015
Hey bro can you pls show me the picture of that your male brindle colour boerboel wanna bring my female whn next she's on heat....
Ajanii:
Is English that difficult to understand? I said the pup will be ready for Pickup in ONE week. The owners of the Dam couldn't feed them well so I had to pick mine now as the stud owner so as to intensify the feeding. At least one week of good feeding will change his appearance.
Re: Gone too soon! by Ajanii(m): 6:28am On May 21, 2015
Funmiladey:
Hey bro can you pls show me the picture of that your male brindle colour boerboel wanna bring my female whn next she's on heat....

Here bro.

Re: Gone too soon! by Funmiladey(m): 11:13am On May 21, 2015
Ajanii:

Here bro.
Ok so where's ur locatio, am presently serving in Asaba bt will be through by July and also based in sagamu with my dogs
Re: Gone too soon! by Ajanii(m): 4:34pm On May 21, 2015
Funmiladey:
Ok so where's ur locatio, am presently serving in Asaba bt will be through by July and also based in sagamu with my dogs

I'm in IBADAN. You can add me up on whatsapp or BBM via the pin and number up there.
Re: Gone too soon! by Ajanii(m): 1:45pm On May 25, 2015
This is to Announce the Passing away of one of the most intelligent dogs I know i'll ever have. Passed away after a rather Sudden and brief illness on the 24th of May 2015. There will always be others after you but there can NEVER be another you my boy. The only thing you didn't have was the sense of speech like a Human being, but you knew how to make me feel better in any mood I am while you were with me. I doubt if the demise of any other dog will bring tears to my eyes like yours did. I'm glad you produced good replacements for yourself in the short 23 months that you lived. If truly all dogs go to Heaven..... then I'm sure you're in a better place right now. Castro (June 30 2013- May 24 2015)

Re: Gone too soon! by wheezyoung(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2015
Ajanii:
This is to Announce the Passing away of one of the most intelligent dogs I know i'll ever have. Passed away after a rather Sudden and brief illness on the 24th of May 2015. There will always be others after you but there can NEVER be another you my boy. The only thing you didn't have was the sense of speech like a Human being, but you knew how to make me feel better in any mood I am while you were with me. I doubt if the demise of any other dog will bring tears to my eyes like yours did. I'm glad you produced good replacements for yourself in the short 23 months that you lived. If truly all dogs go to Heaven..... then I'm sure you're in a better place right now. Castro (June 30 2013- May 24 2015)
you changed the dogs life too,i can see that....RIP TO CASTRO BRO...BUH THE BOER MAD GAN shocked
Re: Gone too soon! by knyte(m): 6:59pm On May 25, 2015
Ajanii:
Sorry for your loss bro, i can imagine how this feels. Castro seemed like family, not a pet
Re: Gone too soon! by smileysmiles(f): 8:18pm On May 25, 2015
Arcbay looks like dat castro name is badluck for dogs cry cry
Re: Gone too soon! by smileysmiles(f): 8:20pm On May 25, 2015
Ajanii:

cry cry cry
Re: Gone too soon! by arcbay(m): 5:10pm On May 26, 2015
smileysmiles:
Arcbay looks like dat castro name is badluck for dogs cry cry

Castro again? Hmmm memories sad
Re: Gone too soon! by anochuks08(m): 8:54am On May 27, 2015
Seeing your boy Castro has made me wanna get a boerboel. Sorry for your loss mahn.

(1) (Reply)

Osogbo Dog Walk ...saturday 17th October / 1male Lhasa Apso Pup For quick Sale In Port Harcourt.35k (Sold!!!! sold!!!!) / Can U Buy This Reptile For Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.