Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,861 members, 7,942,158 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

How Can Someone Install A Missing Device After Formatting A System? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can Someone Install A Missing Device After Formatting A System? (892 Views)

How Do I Recover Lost Files After Formatting? / Do Techies Charge For Formatting A PC? / Formatting My Ipod Shuffle (Apple 1Gb Drive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can Someone Install A Missing Device After Formatting A System? by reloaded(m): 10:22am On Oct 30, 2008
I formatted my desktop yesterday night due to the slow motion of my system which was cause by multi virus, after formatting the system i installed my bluetooth software then i try to connect to the internet to my surprise the system display error 797:the modem is missing or busy please try to bla bla bla i was thinking maybe it was an ordinary problem. So when i try again to connect again it also pop out the same thing i then decided to check the network connection from the start menu what i saw was that device missing at the bottom of bluetooth connection in the network connection. So my thinking is that i may have formatted some device away from my system can someone tell me how to restore the missing device or a software that i can use to get me connected again to the internet. Pls help!!!
Re: How Can Someone Install A Missing Device After Formatting A System? by cooldud62: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2008
well, its not that clear bro.
you were using a bluetooth device,
you formatted, after re-installing,
it says somrin missing,
uninstall re-install again.
by the way, i think you should use a plug and play bluetooth device.
its very affordable.
Good luck.

For busy modem, first try to query the connection and see if they are pairing in the first place.
to query, go to control panel,
phone and modem options,
choose the bluetooth and click on properties,
click on diagnostics and then query,
this step will let you know they are pairing correctly,
if it gives you some stuffs,
close and restart the connection again.

tell me what it says now.
Hope you know if using mtn,celtel,glo,
there are some stuffs you need to put in the
initialization command space!
you can get that on nairaland.

goodluck  again.
Re: How Can Someone Install A Missing Device After Formatting A System? by LUDALOOLO(m): 3:55am On Nov 04, 2008
Right click on my computer and click on manage then click on device manager if the network connecting is not there you have to download it and install it, look for thr model of your computer or laptop go to the website of the manufactural eg hp or dell go to support, driver and download there will find the driver for it or better still search with google.

(1) (Reply)

Is Freegate 6.77 Still Working? If Yes, Please I Need Step By Step Instructions On The Settings. Tha / Rapidshare Tools 10 In 1 / Usb Antivirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.