Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,062 members, 7,966,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 07:12 AM

Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? (1712 Views)

She Refused To Date Me Because I'm Short.. / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by adesina1991(m): 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
no man is ugly and no woman is ugly.it only depends on how you present yourself to others
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by ayukdaboss(m): 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
Omomehn: we should avoid ugliness talks? remind me what the topic of your thread is again pls. i dont talk BS brah
Well I simply meant we should avoid this "can you create someone" question when ugliness is mentioned. I feel it's highly unnecessary.
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by Omomehn: 11:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Well I simply meant we should avoid this "can you create someone" question when ugliness is mentioned. I feel it's highly unnecessary.
no shiiit bro.

1 Like

Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by emperorchedda(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2014
This is just outrightly fallacious! Men? Ugly?? Are u kidding me?? Look OP not a single man is ugly when he got a fat pocket and lives a comfortable life. Men in the society aint judged by their facial appearance but by their financial appearance. If you're rich whether ugly or handsome then you will get married to the girl of you dreams. Your thread is just wrong and devoid of any truth
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
chimerase2: undecided undecided undecided undecided
Wetin? Is your pocket ugly? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Have The Ugly Men Refused To Marry? by chimerase2: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Wetin? Is your pocket ugly? lipsrsealed
ma pocket no fine and e no wowo is just moderate for nw undecided undecided undecided
But do u wish to get married tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Want A Man, Get A Life / Why Are You Single? / Question For The Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.