Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,319 members, 7,920,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:01 PM

Timaya Slams Haters- Says (I Use To Be A Plantain Seller) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Slams Haters- Says (I Use To Be A Plantain Seller) (1015 Views)

Ik Ogbonna’s Wife To Haters, Where’s The Waist Trainer? (photo) / Nollywood Actress Dior Adiele Slams Haters Over Her Unclad Pregnancy Photos / "If You Can't Stand Me, STOP Stalking Me" - Lola Omotayo Slams Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Slams Haters- Says (I Use To Be A Plantain Seller) by snipperswill(m): 6:15am On Sep 10, 2014
I might have checking on this guy's social pages lately but don't blame me ooo, his got fans ou there and i just have to give update on the rich bayelsa man. The artist 3 days ago on his IG shared picture of his G-Wagon and caption it with "Can't go broke no more, i lost the ability to go broke". he,s in no doubt a rich dude, He reacted this morning to his haters when he posted his daughter's picture and captioned it by telling them how he came this far. he made his fan to realise the fact that he wasn't born with a silver spoon but hustled till he became the renowned "Timaya".

Continue to read more here

1 Like

Re: Timaya Slams Haters- Says (I Use To Be A Plantain Seller) by snipperswill(m): 6:22am On Sep 10, 2014
money speaks
Re: Timaya Slams Haters- Says (I Use To Be A Plantain Seller) by bakandow11: 6:32am On Sep 10, 2014
to be candid i felt so mch thrilled wen i listened to timayas platain boi song. I dont blame him, he has made it out of d jagged egdes, i heard psquare also sell pure water and 9ce also sell dry pepper. I will jst write my own biography wen i commot d poverty level. i avnt figure out wat i will i was doin sha
Re: Timaya Slams Haters- Says (I Use To Be A Plantain Seller) by axortedbabe(f): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2014
ehyaaa..
I remember d day he came to our house in ph n we ate noodles together..
Re: Timaya Slams Haters- Says (I Use To Be A Plantain Seller) by sweettease(f): 7:10am On Sep 10, 2014
axortedbabe: ehyaaa..
grin grin grin
Re: Timaya Slams Haters- Says (I Use To Be A Plantain Seller) by chimerase2: 7:25am On Sep 10, 2014
axortedbabe: ehyaaa..
shocked shocked
Re: Timaya Slams Haters- Says (I Use To Be A Plantain Seller) by chimerase2: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2014
As if na only u dn kiri do u knw wat I did before becoming wat I am today undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wow! See What Adam Sandler Wascaught Doing To His Wife In Public(photos) / Donjazzy Twitter #mydarlin Contest (pix) / Mercy Has Gotten Her Second Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.