Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,697 members, 7,889,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:40 AM

Nysc 2015 Batch A - NYSC (849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2015 Batch A (3602872 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Just Got My NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Number Via Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (2429) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 12:10am On Mar 17, 2015
Son of man needs to crash... Goodnyt mature man. Good night all....
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mayorsweet(m): 12:11am On Mar 17, 2015
Owliver:
we'll give him award for most mature-man... I like that
U're on point bro! he deserves d award grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tunbebes(f): 3:24am On Mar 17, 2015
femolala001:

Tunbebes no mind am, u no ugly, if to say I never marry me sef for just....

Tanx jare. Shey u don hear Jimmy4x. Me sef don marry nah..so married peepz plenty for here so? I won't be surprised if Erisegun and Owliver are married with kids sef. Lol.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by tunbebes(f): 3:26am On Mar 17, 2015
erisegun:
lolzzzzzzz!!! Wot I do nah?

Lolz
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 17, 2015
Luchiana1:
smiles..unilag..
Awon ti unilag, awon Omo fashola to make sense....I have a couple of colleagues who chose Unilag for dere Msc.
me never get tym for book, make I go out first nd male this money...cheesy
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 17, 2015
tunbebes:

Tanx jare. Shey u don hear Jimmy4x. Me sef don marry nah..so married peepz plenty for here so? I won't be surprised if Erisegun and Owliver are married with kids sef. Lol.
lol.....I don talk am say u fine na, na dt ur Yvonne Nelson-leg I trip for pass cheesy
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 17, 2015
Good morninig e-family,its been a while hope we are all doing fine?To all OAU grads here,I was @ the senate yest to collect my TO WHOM and I was told we can't get that again that it is certificate straight since it is ready but we have to drop our I.D cards upon collection of the Certificate.I now try to explain to them that we prospective corp members have to go with our I.D cards to camp,the man said our cert will cover us for both TO WHOM and the I.D card so I contacted sodiqyinka and I explained to him and he said we won't be allowed in camp without I.D cards that our certificate just represent our statement of results the man no wan hear wetin I dey talk I think they are trying to generate income for the school.How do we go abt this to avoid been sent back from our varrious camps because of I.D cards cos NYSC no send us.LET US ACT FAST
#TEAMOAU
CC:Noordean,Abrahamson,ABdamola,Damiesan,nigerdetaboi,SirRiddy,Dejt4u,jimmy4x.....pls let's act fast on this.cheers
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 6:21am On Mar 17, 2015
sheyman4phy:
Good morninig e-family,its been a while hope we are all doing fine?To all OAU grads here,I was @ the senate yest to collect my TO WHOM and I was told we can't get that again that it is certificate straight since it is ready but we have to drop our I.D cards upon collection of the Certificate.I now try to explain to them that we prospective corp members have to go with our I.D cards to camp,the man said our cert will cover us for both TO WHOM and the I.D card so I contacted sodiqyinka and I explained to him and he said we won't be allowed in camp without I.D cards that our certificate just represent our statement of results the man no wan hear wetin I dey talk I think they are trying to generate income for the school.How do we go abt this to avoid been sent back from our varrious camps because of I.D cards cos NYSC no send us.
#TEAMOAU
CC:Noordean,Abrahamson,ABdamola,Damiesan,nigerdetaboi,SirRiddy,Dejt4u,jimmy4x.....pls let's act fast on this.cheers

Na serious issue for una ooo, cuz in my skul they'll jst photocopy the ID card and return the original back to us, datz if ure yet to go for service, else dey'll collect it if one has served. Morning everyone, wishing us all the best of today.....special shout out my baby_gal Mzjaney..do have a stress_free day dear
#A15, #July4th #Massiveturnup #dntbetold
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Gracyel(f): 6:33am On Mar 17, 2015
sheyman4phy:
Good morninig e-family,its been a while hope we are all doing fine?To all OAU grads here,I was @ the senate yest to collect my TO WHOM and I was told we can't get that again that it is certificate straight since it is ready but we have to drop our I.D cards upon collection of the Certificate.I now try to explain to them that we prospective corp members have to go with our I.D cards to camp,the man said our cert will cover us for both TO WHOM and the I.D card so I contacted sodiqyinka and I explained to him and he said we won't be allowed in camp without I.D cards that our certificate just represent our statement of results the man no wan hear wetin I dey talk I think they are trying to generate income for the school.How do we go abt this to avoid been sent back from our varrious camps because of I.D cards cos NYSC no send us.LET US ACT FAST
#TEAMOAU

Good morning sheyman. There is nothing you can do other than to go back to your school and beg and explain to them what sodiqyinka told you. I am very sure there's something they can give you to identify you as an ex student of your school or sth. They cant just leave you guys especially if you are quite a number complaining about the same thing. Trust me, they'll fix it...Come back here and give us the testimony........ Do have a lovely day ahead!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mzjaney(f): 6:55am On Mar 17, 2015
Owliver:
grin grin grin ^ Good reply... Very mature now leave let we the "immature kids" continue our play.
Hahahahahahahahahaa cheesy. Choi!! U can't kee me. How's u dear and how was ur nite?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by noordean(m): 7:02am On Mar 17, 2015
sheyman4phy:
#TEAMOAU

maybe dem jst employ the man ni.
They will sort it out befor the time for camp,datz one sure thing.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by apheyz(m): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2015
Owliver:
your a foolish ediot for this comment. grin get you sorry as.s out and create your own thread if you want your "relevant posts". No offence

Wait!!!!!! No offence shocked No offence?? shocked

No offence lipsrsealed?

U'v gat to be kidding me?? undecided
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2015
Hello house!

It's 49 (fourty-nine) days 2 go!

Camp opens #5thmay#

Are you ready?

Good morning all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by mzjaney(f): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2015
Good morning beautiful, how was ur nights. Am happy so many of us are done without our reg smiley. for those still having issues I pray the lord see u guys thru kiss worry less.

To my bestie(sleekyonyx) how's u hon? Baby boo(walexsammy) how's u bae.
Owliver
Erisegun
Electronzeez
Mayorsweets
Pretty3
Pinkiepetite
Doublezero7
Richybanky
Odunharry
Noordean
Sheyman4phy
ABDamola
Gracyel
Dexcira
Juddette
Rmfunky
How are u guys doing? Sure y'all are great. Do have a nice day u all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ogbenijhybo(m): 7:15am On Mar 17, 2015
sleekyonyx:
Hello house!

Camp opens #5thmay#

Are you ready?

Good morning all...

Good Morning baby n how was your nyt?
i can't wait for d 49days to be here.

still no pix from ur Convocation! are they shipping d pix to You?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=sheyman4phy post=31695010]Good morninig e-family,its been a while hope we are all doing fine?To all OAU grads here,I was @ the senate yest to collect my TO WHOM and I was told we can't get that again that it is certificate straight since it is ready but we have to drop our I.D cards upon collection of the Certificate.I now try to explain to them that we prospective corp members have to go with our I.D cards to camp,the man said our cert will cover us for both TO WHOM and the I.D card so I contacted sodiqyinka and I explained to him and he said we won't be allowed in camp without I.D cards that our certificate just represent our statement of results the man no wan hear wetin I dey talk I think they are trying to generate income for the school.How do we go abt this to avoid been sent back from our varrious camps because of I.D cards cos NYSC no send us.LET US ACT FAST
#TEAMOAU

Thanks dear. Everyone I know had to drop their i.d card for their certificate..
Altho I have my ID card and to whom, I may likely collect my certificate after camp, but we have to lay complains before its too late, since it's a requirement in camp.

Maybe we lodge our complaints @The Student affairs...what do you think?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 7:19am On Mar 17, 2015
mzjaney:
Good morning beautiful, how was ur nights. Am happy so many of us are done with our reg smiley. for those still having issues I pray the lord see u guys thru kiss worry less.

Owliver
Erisegun
Electronzeez
Mayorsweets
Pretty3
Pinkiepetite
Doublezero7
Richybanky
Odunharry
Noordean
Sheyman4phy
ABDamola
Gracyel
Dexcira
Juddette
Rmfunky
Am doing gud dear..have a nice day
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Ogbenijhybo(m): 7:20am On Mar 17, 2015
tunbebes:

undecided anything can happen!
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Walexsammy(m): 7:20am On Mar 17, 2015
sleekyonyx:
Hello house!

Camp opens #5thmay#

Are you ready?

Good morning all...
Ofucz we are ready...hw are u fairing dear? hope u gud..have a nice day
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 17, 2015
[quote author=DamiEsan post=31696159][/quote]

Sheyman4phy....are you in school presently?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2015
tunbebes:

my first kid just wrote Jamb sef. He scored 285 grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 7:23am On Mar 17, 2015
mzjaney:
Hahahahahahahahahaa cheesy. Choi!! U can't kee me. How's u dear and how was ur nite?
hey baby my night was Ok. We thank God hope urs went well too
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 17, 2015
pinkiepetite:
wic weekend? my convocation is 20th except u actually meant next weekend wich is election day! or well, u guys can sure meet without me

Happy convocation in Advance dear...where's the party rice goina be? grin
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 7:24am On Mar 17, 2015
apheyz:

Wait!!!!!! No offence shocked No offence?? shocked

No offence lipsrsealed?

U'v gat to be kidding me?? undecided
I only abuse when the person in concern really deserves it so its not actually my fault na wink
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 7:26am On Mar 17, 2015
Walexsammy:
Ofucz we are ready...hw are u fairing dear? hope u gud..have a nice day
Thanx deary. Have a nice day too
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 7:28am On Mar 17, 2015
mzjaney:
Good morning beautiful, how was ur nights. Am happy so many of us are done without our reg smiley. for those still having issues I pray the lord see u guys thru kiss worry less.

Owliver
Erisegun
Electronzeez
Mayorsweets
Pretty3
Pinkiepetite
Doublezero7
Richybanky
Odunharry
Noordean
Sheyman4phy
ABDamola
Gracyel
Dexcira
Juddette
Rmfunky
Nice deary, I'm good. U never go work?
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Owliver(m): 7:30am On Mar 17, 2015
sleekyonyx:
Hello house!

Camp opens #5thmay#

Are you ready?

Good morning all...
49 days. Hmmmmm that's very good. Good morning
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 7:35am On Mar 17, 2015
sleekyonyx:
Hello house!

Camp opens #5thmay#

Are you ready?

Good morning all...
gud job dearie#morning
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by erisegun: 7:37am On Mar 17, 2015
tunbebes:

lol.......
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by sleekyonyx(f): 7:38am On Mar 17, 2015
Owliver:
49 days. Hmmmmm that's very good. Good morning
Morning darl.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 17, 2015
Sheyman, my ID card was not collected when I wanted to collect my cert. I guess you will have to present your case at the DSA.
Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by dexcira(f): 7:38am On Mar 17, 2015
mzjaney:

Owliver
Erisegun
Electronzeez
Mayorsweets
Pretty3
Pinkiepetite
Doublezero7
Richybanky
Odunharry
Noordean
Sheyman4phy
ABDamola
Gracyel
Dexcira
Juddette
Rmfunky
! Fyn lv hv a blissful day

(1) (2) (3) ... (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) ... (2429) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.