Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,935 members, 7,935,964 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:07 PM

Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube (2499 Views)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Watch Pastor E.a Adeboye's Ewi Rendition At The #rccgconvention 2013 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by donnie(m): 8:00am On Sep 10, 2014
Better to watch for yourself than to read reports from demon possessed liars. "I am a man of God... Christians should not have divorce..." WATCH:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYqAZV8se84&feature=youtube_gdata_player

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by osaroodion(m): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2014
whaooooooooo, viewing this again makes me so proud of Jesus Christ and My pastor. people will distort anything just to make the rest of the world go against us......but guess what? we are ready for anything.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2014
Following...
CC Gombs joagbaje grin

I so much love the "some people actually wished the allegations are true part..."
Keep wishing till Jesus come folks! grin
Ain't no individual, parastatal or entity can stop my MOG from DOING the Father's will and FINISHING it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by Seun(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2014
I used to think he was a harmless entertainer until I heard about how workers borrow money to meet his demands.
And about what people seeking healing go through at the "healing school".

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by shdemidemi(m): 9:46am On Sep 10, 2014
Seeing the faces of the gullible saying hallelujah after every sentence was pitiful. The bible says if anyone says he isn't a sinner, he isn't only a liar, he also calls God a liar.

The man should take off the mask and stop acting like he is above error, mistakes and sinful acts. The word of God does not only challenge the congregation, it challenges the teacher as well. No one should sit as though he/she is an epitome of righteousness outside God's grace and mercy.

The clock is ticking, tell the truth and be free mr chris.

If Apostle Paul can embrace his sinful self, saying, 'O wretched man that I am', why is chris acting like he is better. I am sure chris will dare not pick a stone if Christ should ask any man without sin to cast a stone.
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by osaroodion(m): 9:48am On Sep 10, 2014
shdemidemi: Seeing the faces of the gullible saying hallelujah after every sentence was pitiful. The bible says if anyone says he isn't a sinner, he isn't only a liar, he also calls God a liar.
The man should take off the mask and stop acting like he is above error, mistakes and sinful acts. The word of God does not only challenge the congregation, it challenges the teacher as well. No one should sit as if he/she is an epitome of righteousness outside God's grace and mercy.
you are very predictable u know. i knew u were going to comment the moment i saw u spying on here. i hope say Pastor Chris Mata nor go kill u?
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by shdemidemi(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2014
osaroodion: you are very predictable u know. i knew u were going to comment the moment i saw u spying on here. i hope say Pastor Chris Mata nor go kill u?

Lol.. U sef don get power to predict b that o... Na to start one satellite church remain. grin

Let me guess- you thought is yellow face and calm words can fool everyone, right? Noooooo grin. No be by talking like say you be angel, the standard is God's word my dear.
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by osaroodion(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2014
shdemidemi:
Lol.. U sef don get power to predict b that o... Na to start one satellite church remain. grin
do u have any problem with that?
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by shdemidemi(m): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2014
osaroodion: do u have any problem with that?

Not more than the one I have for your self righteous 'god' acting like he is perfect. Do what you have to do, like chris you will sure meet God in front.
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by osaroodion(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2014
shdemidemi:
Not more than the one I have for your self righteous 'god' acting like he is perfect. Do what you have to do, like chris you will sure meet God in front.
and i guess u will meet God at the back
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by osaroodion(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2014
shdemidemi:
'god' acting like he is perfect. Do what you have to do,.
hahahahahahahahahahaha........nah wetin dey pain u be that? lol.....see me see prosperity oh
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by donnie(m): 11:25am On Sep 10, 2014
Seun: Someone needs to take down this individual.
I used to think he was a harmless entertainer until I heard about how workers borrow money to meet his demands.

Well, I have been there for 15years, i have only become independent, successful and bold. My life has truly been given meaning.

As per 'taking down'. . . Only God can command that. . . No man can.
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by Afam4eva(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2014
Pastor Chris comes across to me as a braggart. That notwithstanding, he made some very solid points which i agree with. Most importantly, is that the fact that, the fact that someone is a man of god and runs a very big church doesn't necessarily mean that his wife must be up there too. i think that is one of the issues he had with pastor Anita. She felt she shouldn't' be answerable to some pastors because she saw herself as next in rank after pastor Chris. that's what i was able to infer. But i did not like when he said something like men of God cannot sin or make mistakes. I don't know if someone can explain what he meant. That's where my idea of him being a braggart came from.
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by ayobase(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
Seun: Someone needs to take down this individual.

did he ask the workers to borrow money to meet his demands?

blame the gullible or rather stupid workers.

I bet you are also gonna pass for being gullible with this post of urs.
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by mbaemeka(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
shdemidemi: Seeing the faces of the gullible saying hallelujah after every sentence was pitiful. The bible says if anyone says he isn't a sinner, he isn't only a liar, he also calls God a liar.
The man should take off the mask and stop acting like he is above error, mistakes and sinful acts. The word of God does not only challenge the congregation, it challenges the teacher as well. No one should sit as though he/she is an epitome of righteousness outside God's grace and mercy.
If Apostle Paul can embrace his sinful self, saying, 'O wretched man that I am', why is chris acting like he is better. I am sure chris will dare not pick a stone if Christ should ask any man without sin to cast a stone.

Paul had no sinful self. The sinful self was dead with Christ. The only one that existed was the righteous man in Christ. Stop insulting the man's knowledge of spiritual truth. God had already warned Peter never to call anything that he had cleansed "common, worthless or unclean" let alone "sinful".

Please read that book of Romans 7 well and understand the man.

1 Like

Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by shdemidemi(m): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
mbaemeka:

Paul had no sinful self. The sinful self was dead with Christ. The only one that existed was the righteous man in Christ. Stop insulting the man's knowledge of spiritual truth. God had already warned Peter never to call anything that he had cleansed "common, worthless or unclean" let alone "sinful".

Please read that book of Romans 7 well and understand the man.

My haughty friend is here again..

Romans 7

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.l

I have explained to you that Paul was speaking of two natures present in himself and by extension every believer.. The spirit and the flesh. His flesh remains his flesh subject to its members and the sinful nature. That verse is self explanatory enough if you will open your mind to study and not just to read.

If I am an emotional person before becoming a Christian, I will be emotional even after becoming a Christian. If my self consciousness is high before becoming a Christian, that does not change even after a regenerated spirit becomes present. A Christian continually need a renewing of the mind to gradually break down and mortify the flesh by feeding his new spirit with the word of God.

Though I am dead to sin and won't be condemned by it anymore by God, I need to make a conscious effort to live for my new master by reprogramming my mind by the word of God. Get it?

As you are, there are two forces that tries to dominate you... The spirit and the flesh. If you don't feed your spirit man enough by studying God's word, the flesh will take preeminence even if you are a pastor. Every Christian has these two natures my friend and that includes apostle Paul.
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by mbaemeka(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
shdemidemi:

My haughty friend is here again..

Romans 7

24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.l

I have explained to you that Paul was speaking of two natures present in himself and by extension every believer.. The spirit and the flesh. His flesh remains his flesh subject to its members and the sinful nature. That verse is self explanatory enough if you will open your mind to study and not just to read.

If I am an emotional person before becoming a Christian, I will be emotional even after becoming a Christian. If my self consciousness is high before becoming a Christian, that does not change even after a regenerated spirit becomes present. A Christian continually need a renewing of the mind to gradually break down and mortify the flesh by feeding his new spirit with the word of God.

Though I am dead to sin and won't be condemned by it anymore by God, I need to make a conscious effort to live for my new master by reprogramming my mind by the word of God. Get it?

As you are, there are two forces that tries to dominate you... The spirit and the flesh. If you don't feed your spirit man enough by studying God's word, the flesh will take preeminence even if you are a pastor. Every Christian has these two natures my friend and that includes apostle Paul.

Chapter 7:25 didn't end Paul's teaching here. Remember it was the translators that apportioned verses into numbers et al. Continue the teaching into Chapter 8. He said we have been set free from the law of sin and death. He also said the FLESH was dead while the Spirit is alive.

People who don't know this will make mistakes because they will think they have 2 natures. The only nature that should be alive is the New man- the Spirit. That new man is created in righteousness and true holiness. He is not wretched!!!!

1 Like

Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by shdemidemi(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
mbaemeka:

Chapter 7:25 didn't end Paul's teaching here. Remember it was the translators that apportioned verses into numbers et al. Continue the teaching into Chapter 8. He said we have been set free from the law of sin and death. He also said the FLESH was dead while the Spirit is alive.

People who don't know this will make mistakes because they will think they have 2 natures. The only nature that should be alive is the New man- the Spirit. That new man is created in righteousness and true holiness. He is not wretched!!!!

My friend, I understand the progressive nature of the letter of Paul but chapter 8 does not nullify who we are in chapter 7. Chapter 8 does not tell us what to do or how to do it either, it only expand on the imperative administration of the Holy Spirit and who we are in Christ.

Chapter 7 explains the conflict in every christian-

21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

An easier version puts it this way-

21 So I find it to be a law (rule of action of my being) that when I want to do what is right and good, evil is ever present with me and I am subject to its insistent demands.

22 For I endorse and delight in the Law of God in my inmost self [with my new nature].

23 But I discern in my bodily members [[d]in the sensitive appetites and wills of the flesh] a different law (rule of action) at war against the law of my mind (my reason) and making me a prisoner to the law of sin that dwells in my bodily organs [[e]in the sensitive appetites and wills of the flesh].

The apostle was in no way speaking as an unbeliever here, he was teaching on the condition, conflict and the solution present within a believer.
Every christian go through this war between their new man and their old man. Pastors like Chris deny the old man, they live in pretense as though they do not have the sinful nature present in them.
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by mbaemeka(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
shdemidemi:
My friend, I understand the progressive nature of the letter of Paul but chapter 8 does not nullify who we are in chapter 7. Chapter 8 does not tell us what to do or how to do it either, it only expand on the administration of the Holy Spirit and who we are in Christ.
Chapter 7 explains the conflict in every christian-
21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

An easier version puts it this way-
21 So I find it to be a law (rule of action of my being) that when I want to do what is right and good, evil is ever present with me and I am subject to its insistent demands.
22 For I endorse and delight in the Law of God in my inmost self [with my new nature].
23 But I discern in my bodily members [[d]in the sensitive appetites and wills of the flesh] a different law (rule of action) at war against the law of my mind (my reason) and making me a prisoner to the law of sin that dwells in my bodily organs [[e]in the sensitive appetites and wills of the flesh].

Every christian goes through this war between their new man and their old man. Pastors like Chris deny the old man, they live in pretense as though they do not have the sinful nature present in them.

I am a slave to sin; I am carnal; I am sold under sin; I am evil; I am under the law etc. These are a few of the statements he made in the Chapter 7.

Paul is not a slave to sin, neither is he carnal, under sin, under the law or evil.

Paul was describing the wretchedness of the SINFUL man that he USED to be but in present tense language to elucidate the struggle that sinners go through.

Sometimes they want to stop doing drugs, fornicating, stealing, lying and so on but they can't because they're carnal- body ruled; sense ruled; fleshly etc. They will to do what is right but they can't because their minds are dominated by the actions of their bodies.

Who will save them from that wretchedness? Jesus Christ. So that when they come into Christ they receive a NEW Spirit that is now able to win the flesh (as long as they yield to the Spirit) because the flesh is ALREADY dead in Christ.

That's clear enough from both chapters above. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by shdemidemi(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
mbaemeka:

I am a slave to sin; I am carnal; I am sold under sin; I am evil; I am under the law etc. These are a few of the statements he made in the Chapter 7.

Paul is not a slave to sin, neither is he carnal, under sin, under the law or evil.

Paul was describing the wretchedness of the SINFUL man that he USED to be but in present tense language to elucidate the struggle that sinners go through.

If he says he is, how dare you say he isn't?

The only one good is Jesus/God. He never had the sinful nature like you and I and Paul because he circumvented nature by not coming through co-pulation between a man and woman. Even Paul will not pick a stone if God were to ask him to stone a sinner. He became righteous by the grace of God through the righteousness of Christ and not by the suppossed perfect state of his flesh.

mbaemeka: Sometimes they want to stop doing drugs, fornicating, stealing, lying and so on but they can't because they're carnal- body ruled; sense ruled; fleshly etc. They will to do what is right but they can't because their minds are dominated by the actions of their bodies

My brother, your body members were designed from the fall of Adam. Never make the mistake of thinking you were made in the image of God either. We were all made in the image of the fallen man- Adam. Adam was made in the image of God before the fall.

We were born into sin, we arrived as sinners into the world, even before we told our first lie. We came spiritually dead on arrival.

Our eyes will love to look at evil- that is what it knows how to do

Our nose will like to smell evil

Our ears enjoy hearing evil

Our hands like to touch

even the mouth likes to speak evil

These senses do not need to be taught evil, they were made that way.

Our senses were wired naturally to do that, that explains why a new glorified body will be provided when we finally meet Christ. Paul is saying while we are still here in this body of sin, we can control the desires the flesh by studying God's word, knowing Jesus have secured our soul.

Philip 3
21 He will take our weak mortal bodies and change them into glorious bodies like his own, using the same power with which he will bring everything under his control.

mbaemeka:
Who will save them from that wretchedness? Jesus Christ. So that when they come into Christ they receive a NEW Spirit that is now able to win the flesh (as long as they yield to the Spirit) because the flesh is ALREADY dead in Christ.

That's clear enough from both chapters above. I rest my case.

Jesus isn't saving the old man but He is saving the soul (that verse refers to it as the mind) asides from the works of the flesh.

do you understand this verse?
Romans 7
25 O thank God! [He will!] through Jesus Christ (the Anointed One) our Lord! So then indeed I, of myself with the mind and heart, serve the Law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.

Moreover, Paul clearly stated he was not perfect, I don't know why any man will project himself as such-

Phil 3
12 I don’t mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me. 13 No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it,[d] but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by JesusisLord85: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
shdemidemi:

Haha and what will happen when he meets God?

Did you not preach one can never become "unsaved"..something like that. Or have you backtracked here too?

It seems the only law that stands is the "agree with all the crap shdemi says"..otherwise get ready to "meet with God"

Lol

1 Like

Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by shdemidemi(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
^^^

He will prolly learn his lessons the hard way, like chris is learning his now.

No one is talking salvation here, take a chill pill dear.
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by JesusisLord85: 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
shdemidemi: ^^^

He will prolly learn his lessons the hard way, like chris is learning his now.

No one is talking salvation here, take a chill pill dear.

If pastor chris commits 'adultery' as I hear so often, and he refuses to repent.

Shall he enter the Kingdom?

Yes or no. I won't judge whatever response you give. I just want to know how deep your love of lawlessness is.

thank you
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by shdemidemi(m): 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
JesusisLord85:

If pastor chris commits 'adultery' as I hear so often, and he refuses to repent.

Shall he enter the Kingdom?

Yes or no. I won't judge whatever response you give. I just want to know how deep your love of lawlessness is.

thank you

Lol..

Judge as you deem fit, you are free.

His salvation is sealed if he has the spirit of God in him.

Titus 3
5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

1 Like

Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by JesusisLord85: 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
shdemidemi:

Lol..

ok. "His salvation is sealed if he has the spirit of God in him".

Ok. two questions from that then. (Again, not judging. I want to establish your doctrine. You know mine clearly. Only fair I see where yours is these days, as it seems it has shifted since last year somewhat):

1. Can that spirit leave him, after he has had it?

2. How does he get that spirit in the first place? Is it the 'sinners prayer'?
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by JesusisLord85: 11:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
shdemidemi:

Lol..

Titus 3
5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

please, leave the epistle quotes for now. I am trying to take you seriously. Do your part
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by shdemidemi(m): 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
JesusisLord85:

please, leave the epistle quotes for now. I am trying to take you seriously. Do your part

Sorry, I have no ideas of mine, I am a bond servant of the word of God especially the epistles. You will do well to also come to the knowledge of this truth.
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by JesusisLord85: 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
shdemidemi:

Sorry, I have no ideas of mine, I am a bond servant of the word of God especially the epistles.

Lol. In Paul's day, were his epistles letters or scripture?

Did they photocopy 1000's of copies for everyone to go home and read and "live by". lol

When Paul said "the word of God", he could only have been referring to the law and the prophets.

In his time, the Jews who rejected the Messiah were still zealous for the law AND the traditions of the fathers (traditions of man). They stoned stephen. Do you really think Paul could have walked around doing all that you interpret, and lived to tell the tail?

He took a OT vow to "prove the accusations are not true"...If he took the vow, he must have been telling the truth i.e. that he did not teach contrary to the law.

I have said this a million times. You won't hear.

But back to the other thread jor. While we can never agree. I want to understand your doctrine so please update me with your up-to-date beliefs, so I don't misrepresent you.

Shalom
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by JesusisLord85: 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
shdemidemi:

Sorry, I have no ideas of mine, I am a bond servant of the word of God especially the epistles. You will do well to also come to the knowledge of this truth.

Sorry I have to quote this again.

I am putting this in the shdemidemi hall of fame. If only Obadiah and MostHigh were here to read this.
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by shdemidemi(m): 12:02am On Sep 11, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Sorry I have to quote this again.

I am putting this in the shdemidemi hall of fame. If only Obadiah and MostHigh were here to read this.

Lol.. Please place it where all eyes can see. cheesy

You won't kill me with laughter.
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by shdemidemi(m): 12:18am On Sep 11, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Lol. In Paul's day, were his epistles letters or scripture?

Did they photocopy 1000's of copies for everyone to go home and read and "live by". lol

When Paul said "the word of God", he could only have been referring to the law and the prophets.

In his time, the Jews who rejected the Messiah were still zealous for the law AND the traditions of the fathers (traditions of man). They stoned stephen. Do you really think Paul could have walked around doing all that you interpret, and lived to tell the tail?

He took a OT vow to "prove the accusations are not true"...If he took the vow, he must have been telling the truth i.e. that he did not teach contrary to the law.

I have said this a million times. You won't hear.

But back to the other thread jor. While we can never agree. I want to understand your doctrine so please update me with your up-to-date beliefs, so I don't misrepresent you.

Shalom

Joker..

So Paul's epistles are not part of scripture.. Guess the ministry of the Holy Spirit should be totally ignored for Judaism. And who told you Paul wasn't stoned amongst other perils and accusations and indictments from the Jews.
Re: Watch Pastor Chris Comment On Who A Man Of God Is- Youtube by JesusisLord85: 12:25am On Sep 11, 2014
shdemidemi:

Joker..

So Paul's epistles are not part of scripture.. Guess the ministry of the Holy Spirit should be totally ignored for Judaism. And who told you Paul wasn't stoned amongst other perils and accusations and indictments from the Jews.

lol ok. So the spirit is only existent from Acts onwards lol.

Paul's epistles are just that, epistles. Letters to various groups of scattered believers. He teaches the word of the Most High. Shame some have misinterpreted.

Anyway, seeing as you have refused to tell me your thinking regarding salvation of your fellow christian, pastor chris, I shall sign off.

When time permits, I shall gather some of the quotes of paul your frequently push, and give the proper explanation. Not for you, but to edify others.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Even Atheist Know There Is God They Are Just Angry With Him / Church Service Invitation / Can We Truly Forgive And Forget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.