Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,124 members, 7,900,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (340267 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by fauziyya(f): 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2006
i agree with u on diego being the good guy and all but pple will agree with me when i say berenice is not at fault.diego caused all this by being impateint on the excuse that he does not want to be alone. shocked please!!!!!!!!!!at first berenice was in love with him until thanks to babara n diana(unciously) and diego himself,she turned into a monster.u cant blame her with the emotional stress she went through that she had to resort to sleeping with miguel and the rest(not that i support her on that). lets just keep on wathching and see what happens
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2006
rasque:

Diego...Simply Idiotic
Daniella.Simply da best (LOVEEEEEEEEEEE her)
Berenice.........Hypocrite
Diana .......... Blind
Jeremy ......... Excellent
Dona Ines .......... Great mother
Fabian ........... Simply the perfect vallian (Spoilt brat by Angela)
Barbara ..........Beautiful and dangerous (looking forward to when she confirms Ricardo is not Diego's Son)
Miguel ...... Oleeeeeee!!! (looking forward to when he meets Paloma again)
Paloma ............... Extra-ordinarily Stubborn (got that frm Soledad)
Juan Francisco ................ (Gentleman to the core)

hey, u forgot my man . Mariano
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bogeyman: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2006
A POEM FOR DIEGO AND PALOMA

There was this woman,
There was this man,
there was moment they had a chance
to hold on to what they had
how could they be so in love
and still never see
nothing could be sadder than
this woman
this woman
and this man
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by bogeyman: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2006
let's all of us write to AIT to extend the program to 11.00pm(2 hours)
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 12:16am On Jan 16, 2006
Do you think they'll listen to you?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by hotangel2(f): 12:26am On Jan 16, 2006
IS THIS SHOW THAT GOOD? Someone Pmed me and begged me to buy it for him... cos i live close to mexico (i'll change my location now). And the guy was begging me.. as if 'when you r mine' is his life. Anyhoo.. i've never heard of it.. but it sounds like a good show/movie?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by viviansam(f): 10:10am On Jan 16, 2006
Its not just good. Its (among) the best telenovella or soap I have watched in recent time. u will love it.Am an addict.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babymau2(f): 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2006
Pls I've been meaning to join the millions of "When you are mine" watchers, and I would appreciate it if you would give me an up to date story of this soap so I could follow frm today.

Thanks.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by babymau2(f): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2006
Am sure AIT wouldn't extend the time. I wish they could.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2006
@Rasque i totally agree wit all ur views on d characters couldnt hav put it better myself!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by lizzybabe1(f): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2006
hi
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by rasque(m): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2006
Please don't miss the episodes for this week cause it is going to be the bomb.........smileysmileysmiley

Not even for your granpapa's coronation.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by viviansam(f): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2006
yes the bomb has actually strated with Diego seeing his paloma with mariano after she had told him she was going to work throut the evening.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by vokky(f): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2006
finally Graciella was caught gossiping as usual, it remain susana at the coffee council. Berenice dont have anything spy at el cafetelero again because graciella will be replace with magarita, paloma friend as el cafetelero.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by gakii(f): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2006
hi there
am from kenya n so wher its reached is that paloma is still single n diego wants to divorce the wife,the sis is going back to the hasiendas wit the ugly dude but all in all we know paloma is the sole inheriter of that property we just waitng for all
t
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 2:18am On Jan 18, 2006
Let's wait and see. Paloma and Diego were all over the screen today. Thatz interesting. Shame to Mariano, He won't let that girl be. Make a proposal once ki o de she be okunrin. To ba je igbaju lo maa fun e, Waa gba bee naa ni! cuz Paloma is hot- tempered! (alaragbigbona ni baby yen).
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by alveerah: 8:57am On Jan 18, 2006
Hi there. Sorry to bust your bubble but those of us thinking that AIT should increase the time slot allocated to Cuando seas mia to 2hrs should just forget it. Why? AIT is not the owner of the Programme.The Company that bought the soap in Nigeria only bought the 9-10 time slot from AIt.dats why it being aired at that time.

Also i took time out to do a little bit of research as i am also very much interested in buying the DVD's of the entire soap. I think i discovered that the DVD's are about 38 or so and that TV Azteca which is the production company gives it to a marketing company (Comarex) who would in turn sell it to a company who can buy it and air it. So as an individual i guess you cannot even buy from Comarex. EBay would have been an option but its not even there. The only option we might have in trying to buy is that you can buy it from someone who has recorded the entire soap but the obstacles would be that it might not be the one dubbed in English and also you might not get the picture quality you require.

i have actually seen a latin site online for someone who claims to have dubbed it and wants to sell and also put a sample pix just so that you are sure of the quality of the recording but as i explained earlier the factors above come to play. The sample pixs are of manageable quality not standard quality as seen on tv and also it could not be determined if it was dubbed in English however judging form the fact that it was a latin site the language has to be espanol.

Well these are my findings peeps.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by adexway(m): 9:01am On Jan 18, 2006
Pals,
 If you are fortunate not to miss the opera for Teusday 17-01-2005, then you may agree with me that its 'the best piece of act' ever put up by Diego and Parloma   rolleyes. I really salute the courage of the taxi driver who took his priceless time to listen to the 'teenagers love accusations' Can a Nigerian driver do that ? Also the policeman must be saluted for his part having followed the duo (Diego and Parloma) from the time he was approach and also eventually becoming the intermidiary in ending the dispute  grin .

I watched with pleasure how Diego went on his knees to beg Parloma who is motioned the same. Funny enough the policeman also went on his knees watching the couples kiss  kiss . However, I wish he jail the duo for 20 years as Diego pleaded. However putting them in same prison for that long to ensure their freedom from Berenice  grin .

What becomes of parloma's boss and Soledad (parloma's mum)  cool . I wish I was in Diego's shoes yesternight. I wonder if I can put up that show  shocked .

No opera can match this for the time being cheesy .
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by nubiaquee: 9:42am On Jan 18, 2006
Yesterday's episode (on AIT)was off the hook wink, anyone watching MITV must not miss today's episode. I thot they were going to prolong the quarrel, like other annoying soaps, but i have to give it to them. grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2006
Man 2 bad i missed yesterdays eps, from wat u guys r saying i really missed something big!!!!
@Alveerah tanks for sharing ur findings!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by viviansam(f): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2006
That show of superlative acting skills by both Diego and paloma was the epic. @Adexway Did u say with u watched with fun. Mine was a mix of fun and concern for the 2 magnificent lovers... cos their dream of being together forever still has many hurdles to cross. Yes.!Yesterday's show is a must watch...
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kallylove(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2006
Well, yesterday's episode was really a bomb. it's like reading a novel. I wish I am Diego and kiss my girl like that. I wish I am also in that movie.
Well what else can I wish!!!!!!!!!!

But guess what? I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen because yesterday's episode is three much (3 x) Just lets watch and see!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by areenohler(f): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2006
i would just say yesterdays episode was one of the best, dat is even an understatement, it is the best episode ever done. it was really wonderful and funny grin, it was a lovers world.
Diego was really a man yesterday cos he confronted paloma, i really love him for that. smiley
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by meco: 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2006
Could u please send me all the episode for when u are mine?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mimmy1(f): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2006
Hello friends, yesterday was really superb i love what happened between Diego and Paloma especially the final part at the police station. As for mariano, it serves him right 4 not letting Paloma be.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mimmy1(f): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2006
I miss everyone online. i love u all
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mimmy1(f): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2006
Spikelord and Kallylove are u guys really there? I'm lonely
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2006
Man i really missed something yesterday...and the worst thing is u guys keep rubbing it in by continously talking about yesterdays episode!!!!!!!

Show Some Mercy!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mimmy1(f): 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2006
Jamal So u didnt watch yesterday's episode, u really missed alot. it was comedy thru out.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by spikelord(m): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2006
mimmy1:

Spikelord and Kallylove are u guys really there? I'm lonely

yes I'm here. Do u want any assistance? I love yesterday's episode. What is that Mariano up to? What happened yesterday should really serve him a note of warning that he let Paloma be or Diego would kick his ass!
Am I right?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Angelfire(f): 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2006
Hiya,

You can download some episodes of when you are mine @ www.novelahitz.com/cuando_seas_mia_synopsis.htm.  You can also watch the last episode at:  www.novelahitz.com/cuando_seas_mia_finale.htm

Happy reading and viewing.  wink
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by mikebuddy(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2006
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.