Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' - TV/Movies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' (340296 Views)

Cuando Seas Mia / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / Cuando Seas Mia (when U Are Mine) Now Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by LarryO2(f): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2006
hello forumites! cheesy wink kiss grin

I've tried it a lot of times, but the video part of their site (novelahitz.com) is not showing, maybe anybody else might have anywhere else to get the soap online.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by obio(f): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2006
HI FANS
I JUST HOPE AIT WILL NOT DISAPPOINT US INFACT I PRAY THEY KEEP THEIR PROMISE THIS TIME

LUV YOU ALL !!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kemulala(f): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2006
Oh my God, I can´t believe you like Mexican soup operas, well I ´m a Nigerian born and raised in Mexico. You can try looking for www.televisa.com.mx, I´m not sure whether you will find something about ¨Cuando seas Mía ¨because is an old soup, but you can still get info about the hottest soups on air , if the website is in spanish, before you get in just press translate, and it should change it to english, cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2006
pls kemu_lala pls i could not find where 2 translate it in english can u pls give me some clue
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by hasanu: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2006
i was wondering why the "skie" is "blu" and why d "blu" jins fade undecided! cud u please tell me why?
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kemulala(f): 1:08am On Jun 24, 2006
Jk silver, sorry oh! I got the wrong website, actually TV AZteca produced that soup, what I´ve found is in spanish, but, finally I have found something in English, this website has the music, videos and I believe the summaries of each episodes . Hope that you like it http://espanol.geocities.com/cuandoseasmia_lsf/English/index.htm
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by halu(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2006
hi,folk's
I am very mad with this soap but here in Namibia since the world cup beggin it wasn't aired. Can anyone from the member of the forum update me with the episode of these days.

Finnary I want to thank all the members with the good constractive ideas shared.Keep it up please for those who are not interested,please don't discourage others.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2006
thanx kemu_lala 4 d site i appreciate it
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by aggie4real(f): 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2006
I am new in the forum and do not really know my way around lipsrsealed.My interest in dis forum is very selfish and self centered wink.I want to know if u actually found a site with a word to word report on the soap.If yes cheesy could u p ls send me the site ady. i would appreciae it 4 d rest of my life. thanks cool
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kemulala(f): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2006
OK, upon the request there´s anther website I have found,
http://foro.telenovela-world.com/n4/read-t.php?f=140&i=253&t=253#reply_253, click on it, the you will see that on your right handside there´s a link list, there you will find the summaries of the episodes and you get to watch the final one.
Now another thing, if you just want to watch the music video, go to youtube.com and then search for cuando seas mia.
well guys ade try oh! hope it works out for you people

kemu grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2006
kemu i sent u an email and as 4 d other site it worked 4 me
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2006
@kemu lala, i went to the site you gave but i didn't get the video of the last episode just the summary undecided.if it is truly there please can you help me get it. i really need some assistance
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kemulala(f): 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2006
ann marien, what up, I went to website and what you have to do is , click on,Epidode 1-70 it say in brackets not very good english, the you enter. It will show like a green backround then it will say new video in red letters, click on it then if you have real player (cause that is the program they you,) you should bne able to watch
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by kemulala(f): 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2006
ann marien, what up, I went to website and what you have to do is , click on,Episode 1-70 it say in brackets not very good English, the you enter. It will show like a green backround then it will say new video in red letters, click on it then if you have real player (cause that is the program they you,) you should bne able to watch it.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2006
hello room,

i have watch this movie now was before the commencement of the world cup, are they still doing it?

if they are still doing it can someone update me on what has happen so far.

thanks to you all

luv you allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2006
I will be waiting for a quick response please

thanks

stay coollllllllllllll.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2006
Amodu where exactly did u stop so i'll know where 2 start from
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2006
@ amodu, if u watched all the episodes before the world cup started, you have missed 6 episodes. 1 on friday 9th june when they started the world cup and 5 the week after(13th-17th). after that, AIT suspended the program till the 10th of july. you have to ask other forumites for the updates because i was unable to watch any of the episodes since they were showing it by 11pm.hope i am of help undecided
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by reallife(f): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2006
i really challennge nigerian producer to create something like wuam not an imitation but something as catching without rituals, i must say mexicans are good, see fabian ,diego,babara,angela and others doing the acting with professionalism
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by cyndieluv(f): 12:25am On Jun 28, 2006
where ps can i get the summary of when you are mine, have been looking for the summary so much now with world cup and all.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by annmarien(f): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2006
@reallife, thanks for the help but i guess i didn't have the real player cause it didn't work. anyway i hope i'll get to watch it when AIT resumes grin
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Ayolawal(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2006
can someone please give my the web site to this programme so i can keep up with my girlfriend, cos hey i am in Jigawa state serving my Nation and men it is another part of the country, sorry i meamt the world.but its worth the experience.

grin embarassed
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by saints2(f): 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2006
Quite an Intersting soap so far But when you contact the stars i think they didnt reply in which  wonder why.Well ai admired the diector so well because common he gat  to be a wiseman the sursepense is wow.I just wish you guys can continue updatng so as for the befenit of those that PHCN is holing their power,I think its a free world no boidy should be stopped to do this after when all do this for fun.

you can contact these peoplei will give you more later

Silvia Navarro sibiri2005@hotmail.com
s_navarro@todito.com

Sergio Basaez Sergio_Basanez@todito.com

Anette Michel pijamica@hotmail.com
anette_michel@todito.com

Diana iliana_fox@todito.com
ilifox@hotmail.com
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by zakxs25(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2006
Hi,pls if u dont mind tell me wat soledad is hidin that he was told by diego's grand pa', am akenyan guy and at the mom' thats were we have reached,i will appriciate.thx
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Grizzly(m): 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2006
djk dsiteapeiou laksdjfa;g k!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by collagen34: 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2006
HOW ARE YOU GUYS
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by collagen34: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2006
WWHO ELSE IS ONLINE
THE WORLD CUP IS REALLY TAKING A TOLL ON ALL OF US
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by jksilver(f): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2006
saint1 pls sorry 2 ask are u really sure about dose email ID
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2006
Cant wait for WURM to back!!!!!!!!
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2006
ann marien

Thanks very much i realy apreciate that you were too much of help, okay.

@ jk silver

i cant reccolect where i stopped but lets do it this way, you can start from the episode that was shown after the week when the world cup commence.

Thanks to you too
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by amodu(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2006
I will be waiting for it JK SILVER

okay.
Re: Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine' by Jalal(m): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2006
Seven days to go!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (87) (Reply)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Top 15 Nollywood Stars Who Have Passed Away In Recent Years / Post All TV/Movie Audition Notices Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.