Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,397 members, 7,978,264 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:56 AM

What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) (5725 Views)

Guys, Have An Ugly Girl Ever Ruined Your Attempt To Toast Her Fine Friend? / I Borrowed A Car To Toast Her, She Enter, The Car Refused To Start / The Best Toasting Formula.how Did You Toast Her/ Him ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by hurpeyeahme(f): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2014
Ahmed0336: I ll be like # No VEX I wan PASS# angry
cheesy
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by spanzed(m): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: Haba dis is horrible!!!!
with the power of money she would look different
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by ggrin(f): 9:15am On Sep 11, 2014
Xsenga: shocked
yeye dy ur head angry
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by Xsenga(f): 9:38am On Sep 11, 2014
ggrin: yeye dy ur head angry
& U 2. angry
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by ggrin(f): 9:44am On Sep 11, 2014
Xsenga: I kNOW
shocked okay tongue
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by ggrin(f): 9:44am On Sep 11, 2014
Xsenga: & U 2. angry
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by marieolae(f): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2014
spanzed: with the power of money she would look different
its nt all bout money
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by Clintosman(m): 10:43am On Sep 11, 2014
Blogthug: U saw her with your home boyz and u kept admiring dat ass then wen u approched n held her hand to say hello she turns around and looks like this, what's ur next step? Follow me @tweetest_boi
Damn!!!! *stoke staight away* lmao
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 11, 2014
I would say sorry, mistaken identity

But i do place facial beauty as top priority whenever am approaching a girl. If u no get fine face no matter wetin u for ur front and back i no go look ur side
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by spanzed(m): 11:44am On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: its nt all bout money
but when she takes care of her self well her looks would change and what does she need to do that money now
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by oluwato69sin(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2014
mujiboy: I will be like wassup,when she reply Am fine...I will just bring out my phone,scroll too and be like oh, I have to go now,see you some other time.
. If she reply I'm fine''. I go change am for am
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by Damsman10(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
all of una too dey lie, wat I'll do is d same fin u'll do...
RUN 1,500meters without stopping
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by realmaster(m): 12:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
i will run and shout Eboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooola
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by mujiboy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
oluwato69sin: . If she reply I'm fine''. I go change am for am
Lol...
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by hummerwise(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oh! Devil get behind undecided undecided
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by p2t2r(m): 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
I go ask her if she dey piss for bed, then I go waka comot.
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by Camellia(f): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
.....sumone myt have immediate hrt attack der n den o....(if I was a guy.. I know I would have).....
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by Beennkumar(m): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
I might probably faint. embarassed
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by beejaybrave(m): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
I'll just ask her for direction to ketu!..meanwhile na floor I go dey look while she speaks ooo...choi grin
Re: What Will U Do If U Have Already Held This Babes Hand To Toast Her (pictures) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
I wil be like. "Hey, please wats the time"

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Guys Really Want? / It Took My Husband 30 Minutes To Penetrate Me I Became A Virgin .” – Mummy G.O / Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.