Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,062 members, 7,890,490 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:52 PM

Quote From Bishop Kukah... About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quote From Bishop Kukah... About Nigeria (2468 Views)

Nigeria Is Now A More Divided Country – Bishop Kukah / Pat Utomi Is On The Ministerial List-Bishop Kukah / "Quote From Bishop Kukah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quote From Bishop Kukah... About Nigeria by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
QUOTE FROM BISHOP KUKAH ......................"Nigeria educational systems have surprising outcomes. The smartest students pass with First Class and get admissions to Medical and Engineering schools. The 2nd Class students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the First Class students. The 3rd Class students enter Politics and rule both the 1st and 2nd Class students. The Failures enter the Underworld of crime and control the politicians and the businesses .And, best of all, those who did not attend school become Prophets and Imams and everyone follows them...."What a paradox and an irony of life! It can only happen in Nigeria where corruption is the order of the day....!!
Re: Quote From Bishop Kukah... About Nigeria by odiyaka(m): 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Well spoken My Bishop!
Re: Quote From Bishop Kukah... About Nigeria by tit(f): 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
I challenge Tinubu, Buhari and Goodluck to make public their WAEC results!
I would have said first degree but I know say Tinubu go University of Toronto.

Bishop of Sokwoto, what do you have to say about those that went to University of Toronto?
Re: Quote From Bishop Kukah... About Nigeria by christejames(m): 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
I have seen that quote before, perfect description of Nigeria. ...but we will surely get there (xanadus).
Re: Quote From Bishop Kukah... About Nigeria by 1miccza: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
The Bishop's spot on and it's such a funny spectacle to imagine...
Re: Quote From Bishop Kukah... About Nigeria by Goddex: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
tit: I challenge Tinubu, Buhari and Goodluck to make public their WAEC results!
I would have said first degree but I know say Tinubu go University of Toronto.

Bishop of Sokwoto, what do you have to say about those that went to University of Toronto?

Remove GEJ from your list. Apart from the fact he got a PHD, he made a 2nd class (Upper) in his first degree
Re: Quote From Bishop Kukah... About Nigeria by lilprinze: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
About 90% of our politicians did not have good result or did not even finish from University before they dropped out or were expelled . Most of them forged their result most politicians don't have Msc not to talk of PHD. Yet they are the ones ruling, controlling and destroying this country.
Most of them don't even know how to rule a country,state,or village yet they end up being governors, senators, honourables, vice President etc
They only know how to steal money.
They are the cause of all our problems.
Re: Quote From Bishop Kukah... About Nigeria by Unekz(m): 7:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
dis my bishop on point...well spoken

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians (igbos) breaking academic records (PhD, etc) In UK/US Universities / That PDP May Live On Nairaland / Kogi West Rejects Establishment Of Cattle Colonies - Sen. Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.