Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,387 members, 7,947,643 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Ghana Must Teach Nigeria How To Play Football - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Must Teach Nigeria How To Play Football (731 Views)

Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) / One Big Lesson Afcon Victory Must Teach Nigerians. / Nigeria's Uche Given Green Light To Play Football Again: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Must Teach Nigeria How To Play Football by borga112(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nigeria needs football lessons from Ghana.

All WEST AFRICA teams won their Games except Super chickens?

Discuss

A country of 200million people and your best player is Mikel Obi? embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Must Teach Nigeria How To Play Football by borga112(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Ghana Must Teach Nigeria How To Play Football by borga112(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
hit like if u think Nigeria won't qualify 4 Morocco nxt year.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Must Teach Nigeria How To Play Football by borga112(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
SA has improved greatly under Shakes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghana Must Teach Nigeria How To Play Football by borga112(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nigeria da African Champs could not beat a Bafana Bafana team that was put 2gether a month ago.
Re: Ghana Must Teach Nigeria How To Play Football by Princecalm(m): 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Aw many times av u been told that it is quality nd nt quantity,if quantity or the population really matters then tell me why China or India have not qualified for a single WC cup in the last 40years nd still counting.
Re: Ghana Must Teach Nigeria How To Play Football by borga112(m): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
overhypedsteve and safarigirl how market? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Must Teach Nigeria How To Play Football by borga112(m): 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
Princecalm: Aw many times av u been told that it is quality nd nt quantity,if quantity or the population really matters then tell me why China or India have not qualified for a single WC cup in the last 40years nd still counting.

So nigayria wont qualify for 2015 AFCON? grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Must Teach Nigeria How To Play Football by Jiggaman101: 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
borga112: hit like if u think Nigeria won't qualify 4 Morocco nxt year.

grin grin

Think, What r u talking about?

I know that Nigeria will not make it. Their strikers can't score
Re: Ghana Must Teach Nigeria How To Play Football by borga112(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Jiggaman101:

Think, What r u talking about?

I know that Nigeria will not make it. Their strikers can't score

hahahaha Nigeria wont make it this is football and not kidnapping or generator business. grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Must Teach Nigeria How To Play Football by mercielizzie(f): 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
Super eagles dissapointing since 1960
Re: Ghana Must Teach Nigeria How To Play Football by Princecalm(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ghana to teach Nigeria football,it is just now i am even digesting the topic,is it the coach Kwesi Appiah that could not lead the Blacks out of the group stage that will teach Nigeria football or Ghana faded players that were holding their country to ransom.
Re: Ghana Must Teach Nigeria How To Play Football by faithugo64(f): 6:51am On Sep 11, 2014
Princecalm: Ghana to teach Nigeria football,it is just now i am even digesting the topic,is it the coach Kwesi Appiah that could not lead the Blacks out of the group stage that will teach Nigeria football or Ghana faded players that were holding their country to ransom.
please ask them,why they choose to talk about nigeria instead of how to break the curse in their national team is what i dont know,they suffer from a very low self esteem and they think comparing themselves to nigeria will make them feel better,please leave them let them enjoy their stupidity
Re: Ghana Must Teach Nigeria How To Play Football by faithugo64(f): 6:58am On Sep 11, 2014
they are still hurting inside,they still cant accept the fact that the super eagles won the last AFCON,and they(gala abi bigi) were not able to win the 3rd position,they are still nursing their pains grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Must Teach Nigeria How To Play Football by iamord(m): 7:00am On Sep 11, 2014
borga112: Nigeria needs football lessons from Ghana.

All WEST AFRICA teams won their Games except Super chickens?

Discuss

A country of 200million people and your best player is Mikel Obi? embarassed embarassed embarassed

This is a stupid thread.. I wonder what u gain

1 Like

Re: Ghana Must Teach Nigeria How To Play Football by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Am not suprised he is only from ghana....this dudes always keep hating nigeria, ...@op remember this is nairaland not cediland.

(1) (Reply)

Tyron Akins Leads Team Africa Against Strong 110mhurdles Field @ Continental Cup / Sack Stephen Keshi Now And Disban The Current Super Eagles Squad / Football Is Dead In Nigeria - Okocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.