Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,803 members, 7,882,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm (4877 Views)

Send Ur Cv To Workforce, For Urgent Recuitment / 5 Things Recruiters Want To See On Your CV / Graduate Audit And Tax Trainees At Audit Firm Deloitte. (ANY DISCIPLINE)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 11:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
I wrote the test and failed , many genius has written the test before and failed therefore the test is not a joke . No age barrier and from what I heard ,they needed two people for audit trainee and people has been writing the test and failing since may . if you are interested in audit job ,submit your hard copy CV to sola oyetayo and co at ikeja. search online to locate the address and go there and submit. *** The test isn't a joke but if you can pass ,then you are 75% in . goodluck

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Do not push this thread to the front page ,it an unadvertised vacancy. xoxo

I studied accounting and still searching,God help us all.
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 11, 2014
luvola: I wrote the test and failed , many genius has written the test before and failed therefore the test is not a joke . No age barrier and from what I heard ,they needed two people for audit trainee and people has been writing the test and failing since may . if you are interested in audit job ,submit your hard copy CV to sola oyetayo and co at ikeja. search online to locate the address and go there and submit. *** The test isn't a joke but if you can pass ,then you are 75% in . goodluck
what kind of questions was asked?
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 7:58am On Sep 11, 2014
Givemejoy: what kind of questions was asked?
GMaT
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by MMMG14: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2014
luvola: I wrote the test and failed , many genius has written the test before and failed therefore the test is not a joke . No age barrier and from what I heard ,they needed two people for audit trainee and people has been writing the test and failing since may . if you are interested in audit job ,submit your hard copy CV to sola oyetayo and co at ikeja. search online to locate the address and go there and submit. *** The test isn't a joke but if you can pass ,then you are 75% in . goodluck

Just drop d office address were uu submitted urs, instead of askin peeps 2 search d address online! If uu wana render help, do it 2d fullest!

2 Likes

Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by olajide3: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]

What is d address and d nearest bus stop to dere offic?, I can only see awolowo way ikeja
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2014
MMMG14:

Just drop d office address were uu submitted urs, instead of askin peeps 2 search d address online! If uu wana render help, do it 2d fullest!
I just searched the net and I can vividly see the address . There is no other office other than their ikeja office . Due to some reasons known to me , I don't want to post the address here.
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 8:49am On Sep 11, 2014
olajide3: [color=#000099][/color]

What is d address and d nearest bus stop to dere offic?, I can only see awolowo way ikeja
ok board napep to allen from ikeja , drop at balogun bus stop then cross to the other side and ask of nos 33 ogunlowo street. I see you bro , thank you for the other day. Their address is on the net,I just searched and I can still see it.
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by nanaiza: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
luvola: GMaT
. CBT or PBT?
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
nanaiza: . CBT or PBT?
PBT
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
luvola: GMaT
do you have any idea what year it was?
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 7:21pm On Sep 11, 2014
Givemejoy: do you have any idea what year it was?
I will advice you read normally. The test is not play , write ,pass and you are in.
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2014
luvola: I will advice you read normally. The test is not play , write ,pass and you are in.
you have any idea how much they pay.
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2014
Givemejoy: you have any idea how much they pay.
I heard about 120k , I am not too sure anyway.
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
is this offer open for science graduates?
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by bashorundon(m): 8:16am On Sep 17, 2014
GoodMorning, luvola. Do you know if the vacancy is still on please?
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 18, 2014
submit cv to De.knollconsulting@yahoo.com or better yet visit us at 789 Lagos-Abeokuta way, Adura b/stop, Agbado. I will suggest you that before 12.12.14.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by obiscolly(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Givemejoy: submit cv to de.knollconsulting@yahoo.com

Is it for only accounting grads?
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2014
Can we chat on bbm ?
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
obiscolly:

Is it for only accounting grads?
Yes.
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
is this an audit firm or what position is this firm recruiting for ? When is the closing date for the submitting of cv?
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
luvola: is this an audit firm or what position is this firm recruiting for ? When is the closing date for the submitting of cv?
Auditing Assitant.
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
Givemejoy: Auditing Assitant.
wow. when is it closing. I willl wish we beep on a social media i.e facebook ,whatapp or bbm
.. Are u a graduate of accounting?
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by pharie(f): 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
luvola: wow. when is it closing. I willl wish we beep on a social media i.e facebook ,whatapp or bbm
.. Are u a graduate of accounting?

luvola u sent me a mail,u can inbox me thru. @luvola tnx abt dat
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by luvola(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
@ pharie - You better hide your mail before gnld people rattle you with their invite
Re: Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm by facealone05(m): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
Pls can somebody send me the full address I will summit my cv so because me too am looking for job also,I will glad to hear from you nairalanders thanks

(1) (Reply)

Typical Oral Interview Tips, Questions & Answers / BREAKING: 2017/2018 Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Forms Out / Offshore Logistics company Graduate/Non-graduate Job Recruitment (N200k/Month)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.