Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,733 members, 7,882,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? (25673 Views)

Picture: Fayose Is Now A Laughing Stock! / Zahra Buhari Becomes Laughing Stock On Twitter, See Why. [photos] / Gov. Fashola Made A Laughing Stock Of Lagos In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by galadima77(m): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2014
Mogidi: APC will not leave Ribadu alone and for a good reason, he was one of the few shining lights in APC.

Kwankwanso should concentrate on Kwankwasiyya, Ribadu is under the umbrella now. He can never lose with PDP, the least position he gets would be ambassadorial, with APC he'd remain in opposition for life.

While most people expect Ribadu to be governor next year, Kwankwaso can always go back to selling suya in front of Aso rock.
Ribadu will be the one making Kwankwanso a laughing stock next year.

if kwankwaso sells suya i doubt u can afford it

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by mistudreh(m): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2014
morefire:

you dont mean it.... please i will take you on now in a simple conversation... name one credible politician in APC

Aregbesola
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by KwoiZabo(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2014
mistudreh: Ribadu isn't a politician. He has not been able to understand the political cycle of Nigeria. The very moment he opted for PDP has ruined his future political ambition... He has betrayed the trust many young Nigerians had in him. Many see him as one of the few credible figures that could lead and develop Nigeria. Take it or leave it, Ribadu's political career has been finished.
You started by saying he is not a politician and ended by saying his political career is finished. Well he is smart enough to know that APC has no future and in this case a ministerial position is in the offing. unlike your increasingly frustrated El-rufai.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Mogidi: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2014
galadima77:

if kwankwaso sells suya i doubt u can afford it

I may not be able to afford it, especially if the suya was made out of Shekau, yum yum.
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2014

5 Likes

Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2014
Mogidi: APC will not leave Ribadu alone and for a good reason, he was one of the few shining lights in APC.

Kwankwanso should concentrate on Kwankwasiyya, Ribadu is under the umbrella now. He can never lose with PDP, the least position he gets would be ambassadorial, with APC he'd remain in opposition for life.

While most people expect Ribadu to be governor next year, Kwankwaso can always go back to selling suya in front of Aso rock.
Ribadu will be the one making Kwankwanso a laughing stock next year.
Don't mind Kwankaso, he's only throwing Political jabs @ Ribadu grin ...... Who will not love Ribadu except a corrupt man cheesy .....

Ribadu just begin , I know GEJ has something so great for Ribadu in 2015 ..... God, I wish him Minister of Defence or SGF ........ Taaaaa , after which PDP can groom him to emerge the next president after GEJ ...... I'm not dreaming ooo .... God of Ebele is the same God of Nuhu !!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by royalblood21: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2014
datguru: End Time Things
Always Think Animal (ATA)
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2014
mistudreh: Ribadu isn't a politician. He has not been able to understand the political cycle of Nigeria. The very moment he opted for PDP has ruined his future political ambition... He has betrayed the trust many young Nigerians had in him. Many see him as one of the few credible figures that could lead and develop Nigeria. Take it or leave it, Ribadu's political career has been finished.
...dead on arrival...
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Okudiover(m): 8:15am On Sep 11, 2014
grin grin grin grin Yes kwakwanso said Ribadu is a laughing stock what would you call ROCHAS who have decamped 7 times since 1999?

grin grin grin grin grin Its better to serve in heaven than reign in hell.
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Charbless(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2014
I tink, he should jst contest for Councillor...... Laughing Stock hahahhahahah

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by royalblood21: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2014
pelvicky: . thank u jare..he is under umbrella..he can never loose.

Worst worst,,,he go b an ambassador.

It pain this APSHIT,they are just pretending
Ambassador to libaria
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by obayaya(m): 8:19am On Sep 11, 2014
texaco1: sensible question or how is it different from oyinlola defection to apc

Though I was disappointed with Ribadu's defection. But Kwankwaso isn't qualified to condemn or ridicule him.

I made this quote below when the news of his defection broke https://www.nairaland.com/1860655/breaking-news-nuhu-ribadu-joins/2#25534385

obayaya:
You don't get it? Do you?

This isn't about PDP or APC!!! This is about the man Ribadu. A man I've come to respect for the kinda politics he plays. A man I believed can be a shining example of what politicians should be. Faithful and loyal to ideals and principles of the party they belong to.

If Ribadu had a problem with APC's (non existent) ideologies, he should've left the party at the inception or during the defection season.

But right now, it seems he's only defecting just to increase his chances of being the governor of Adamawa. And that doesn't sound like the man I believed he is.

But this comment from kwankwaso is like pot calling kettle black
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by royalblood21: 8:26am On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=mistudreh]
Aregbesola
[/quote
Correct! Man.... yo da fun ooo, onisubu daanu!!! Aregbesola I knw for nao....
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by royalblood21: 8:27am On Sep 11, 2014
mistudreh:
Aregbesola
Correct! Man.... yo da fun ooo, onisubu daanu!!! Aregbesola I knw for nao....

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by mistudreh(m): 8:30am On Sep 11, 2014
KwoiZabo: You started by saying he is not a politician and ended by saying his political career is finished. Well he is smart enough to know that APC has no future and in this case a ministerial position is in the offing. unlike your increasingly frustrated El-rufai.
Ok sir... The likes of the politicians he is competing with in PDP are far smarter than him... I hope you could remember how he was denied together with other aspirants. What he doesn't understand is that Finitiri will still contest in 2015... Let's wait and see
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by emmasege: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2014
donroxy: Don't mind Kwankaso, he's only throwing Political jabs @ Ribadu grin ...... Who will not love Ribadu except a corrupt man cheesy .....

Ribadu just begin , I know GEJ has something so great for Ribadu in 2015 ..... God, I wish him Minister of Defence or SGF ........ Taaaaa , after which PDP can groom him to emerge the next president after GEJ ...... I'm not dreaming ooo .... God of Ebele is the same God of Nuhu !!
Exactly my thought. I see in Ribadu a good successor of Jonathan. He'll by far be preferred by southerners to those hausas. A wise decision by Ribadu, if u ask me. Does the Kano man think he/his party can win nexy presidential election. After they must have lost, kwakwanso/atiku will beg to be admitted back into d ruling/winning party in anticipation of presidential ticket of PDP but it'll be TOO LATE. Olorun o ni je, we need younger men like Ribadus.

1 Like

Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by mistudreh(m): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2014
Omotolu: ...dead on arrival...
Grow up bro!!!
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by makazona(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2014
laughing stock means a stock that is laughing.innit?
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by datguru: 8:38am On Sep 11, 2014
What is this naw angry

royalblood21:
Always Think Animal (ATA)
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by texazzpete(m): 8:38am On Sep 11, 2014
Mogidi:

Of what use is he if he remains in opposition for life, with PDP he might just achieve something. Your reason for spewing above shite is that he no longer offer credibility to APC, be truthful to yourself.

'Shite'?

Sometimes I wonder how you people look at yourselves in the mirror. Do you people even consider yourselves patriotic Nigerians at this point?

I care nothing about PDP or APC. All I care about is Nigeria. I'm much more interested in seeing someone who has established himself as one who is intolerant of corruption in a position where he can do the greatest good. YOU on the other hand seem more interested in what personal gain Ribadu may get from his carpet bagging.

I suggest you put aside time for some personal reflection on what it really entails to be a patriotic citizen that wants the best for his country.
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by KwoiZabo(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2014
mistudreh:
Ok sir... The likes of the politicians he is competing with in PDP are far smarter than him... I hope you could remember how he was denied together with other aspirants. What he doesn't understand is that Finitiri will still contest in 2015... Let's wait and see
You are becoming more daft for every further comment you make. Whether he gets the ticket in 2015 or not, he is in a better position now. its better for you to be given a political appointment or even win a Councillor election than for you to be 4times presidential aspirant like your Buhari. tongue. No future in APC
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by maestroferddi: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2014
omenka: I wouldn't think so. Ribadu still retains his dignity, charisma and respect. He only made a poor choice which every man does once in a while. He'd come out stronger.

Still a fan regardless.
You guys make me laugh.

Which poor choice? A man that is just stooping to conquer and people who can read the barometer well are saying he has failed.

I am sure Ribadu is chuckling at the naivety of some folks who clearly do not understand Nigerian politics.

I personally believe Ribadu made the best decision in electing to wait till 2015 so that by then he will have gained general acceptability.

Fintiri cannot be a serious threat when the chips are down. Not against a Ribadu...
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by SonOfMargaret27: 8:44am On Sep 11, 2014
Its easier to judge people when u aren't in the picture,what if nuhu ribadhu isn't targeting the governorship seat&is just using dat to carve a niche for himself for another federal position..politics is a game of alternatives and using a stone to hit several birds
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by mistudreh(m): 8:50am On Sep 11, 2014
KwoiZabo: You are becoming more daft for every further comment you make. Whether he gets the ticket in 2015 or not, he is in a better position now. its better for you to be given a political appointment or even win a Councillor election than for you to be 4times presidential aspirant like your Buhari. tongue. No future in APC
Oh I see... The fact that I don't support your view doesn't mean you should sound aggressive... See you at the polls
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Kundagarten: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2014
Ribadu waxing stronger and stronger.

#TEAMRIBADU2015#
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Ryabcool(m): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2014
morefire:

walahi you are too gbaski... you understand how the game is played... Ribadu no win election last last he go chop minister or ambassador.. see Obanikoro now... leave awon APC mofos to de talk..
people like you are the reasons why Nigeria will never progress. A nation where Ministerial and Diplomatic appointments are given based on political interests and not on merit. What has that Obanikoro done to impact the lives of the average Nigerian? Fela said it; "Na Padi Padi government we dey".... Shame on you.
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by DickTator1: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2014
APC jealous of Ribadu as usual, stay your lane.
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by maestroferddi: 8:59am On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: Obanikoro from Being a Senator to...
Ambassado to Ghana?
Junior Minister?
That is not elevation. He's still doing "Yes Sir" "Yes Sir" to The Main Minister
There is something called "paying your dues" in politics.

You render service and wait for your moment.

Your opportunity arrives and you are catapulted to the top.

Meanwhile, other fellows that took the shortcut to relevance will still be struggling on the way.

Like a good athlete that understands the necessity of conditioning, you peak at the right time and leave the competition far behind.
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by abu12: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2014
No, PDP has good intention for Ribadu but Fintiri outsmart PDP in the state

Fintiri is another Nyanko
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by Mogidi: 9:03am On Sep 11, 2014
texazzpete:

'Shite'?

Sometimes I wonder how you people look at yourselves in the mirror. Do you people even consider yourselves patriotic Nigerians at this point?

I care nothing about PDP or APC. All I care about is Nigeria. I'm much more interested in seeing someone who has established himself as one who is intolerant of corruption in a position where he can do the greatest good. YOU on the other hand seem more interested in what personal gain Ribadu may get from his carpet bagging.

I suggest you put aside time for some personal reflection on what it really entails to be a patriotic citizen that wants the best for his country.

Judging from your previous posts, I make bold to state your understanding of patriotism is narrowly defined out of convenience.
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by soludo93(m): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2014
No credible press will carry this "not news worthy" assertion by Kwankwaso. It's a sigh of relief when I saw it's credited to sArab Reporters.
Re: PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock? by MASAKAR(m): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2014
Na mumu man
Too gullible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Confusion Over CJN’s ‘resignation’ - The Nation / Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today" / Man Shares Last Chat With Soldier Killed In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.