Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,610 members, 7,888,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:04 PM

I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN (2605 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / I Must Marry Now! / My Boyfriend Must Marry Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
Beniye:
#saynotomalewhores

yes, at long you follow those whor.es, that make you one too.

As long as you defending who.res, that makes you one too
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Samgreguc(m): 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
Some non-virgins are far more better and wife material than Virgins.
Though, I will also want a virgin if possible.
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Dbestmax(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
Mumu...come marry my mama
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by valmunich(m): 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
My man, u go so teey for ur mama house ehn...
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
And if that virgin turns out to be ur worst nightmare..are u gonna divorce her and set on new course for another virgin
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
Beniye: Even some non-virgins are good people, the ones who realise their self and keep themselves holy, truthfully waiting for their husbands. I'm not saying that people who are not virgins are generally bad. And mind you, not all virgins are good people, some become bad after the wedding.
Virginity is a virtue. I respect virgins a lot. I wish to get married to one. Each time I'm opportuned to speak to young girls, I always discourage from having 5ex.

1 Like

Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
temigracie: ...synthetic hymen??....will it make it tighter??...will it make the woman bleed too??....Nah only amateur guys dem fit bobo with dis kind thing...
How do I know a true virgin?
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Shame on those of you saying the OP could meet some virgins that have bad characters when compared to some girls already deflowered. Yes, this is true, but what are you trying to drive at, that promiscuity should continue? Has it ever occured to you that the deflowered girl you marry could end up not being satified by you, as she had tasted different men? How about that? I wish to get a virgin as a wife.

2 Likes

Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Shame on those of you saying the OP could meet some virgins that have bad characters when compared to some girls already deflowered. Yes, this is true. But what are you trying to drive at, that promiscuous should continue? Has it ever occured to you that the deflowered you marry could end up not being satified with you as she had tasted different men? How about that? I wish to get a virgin as a wife. I'm one.

My man you the realest dude on here. Ladies are always bias in their judgement. If a girl can keep her virginity till marriage, the possibility of her being unfaithful is 0.1% compare to a girl that has many ex's. like i said earlier I and even some guys deserve better wives.

2 Likes

Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
michaelobinna: And if that virgin turns out to be ur worst nightmare..are u gonna divorce her and set on new course for another virgin

A girl that kept her virginity for her husband only can hardly become his nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
valmunich: My man, u go so teey for ur mama house ehn...

you mean no virgin in this world again?
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by valmunich(m): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
donnypool:

you mean no virgin in this world again?
They're rare
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by iHustle(m): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
OP, I'm with you. I used to think I could marry a non-virgin until I went through a horrific experience dating a non-virgin. It was a constant, severe mental torture for me, thinking of how my "would be" wife was a sexual toy to some guys in the past.

I have decided to marry only a virgin. Don't mind all these people saying "some non-virgins are better than some virgins". They are only trying to console themselves for whatever reason. Afterall, the "good" non-virgin was once a virgin. And it is a fact that getting disvirgined doesn't make a girl good. Marrying a virgin may not guarantee a rosy marriage in the future, but it represents a low-risk marriage. In as much as God helps us, we have to make a conscious effort to choose the least dangerous path.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
temigracie: ...synthetic hymen??....will it make it tighter??...will it make the woman bleed too??....Nah only amateur guys dem fit bobo with dis kind thing...
u sef no see say na nonsense... Na only amateur lik me dem fit use dat kind tin bobo... May Gawd help me
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by handysuzy(f): 12:35am On Sep 13, 2014
Just wondering why you spent so much time to spew this gibberish
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Nobody: 1:36am On Sep 13, 2014
donnypool:

A girl that kept her virginity for her husband only can hardly become his nightmare.
so every girl that has kept her virginity is for the man she hopes to marry in the future, maybe u don't know some keep it out of fear or pains ... And people can change in the twinkle of an eye
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Cholls(m): 5:06am On Sep 13, 2014
donnypool: I have always respected all ladies of all tribes, race etc, but what i am getting in return is sadness.

I have decided not to get married unless she is a virgin. How can a girl with a vagiina like a 2.1 magnitude earthquake tell me to 'hit it hard'? my question is "hit it hard with what'? what have i done to deserve such torture.

Before their excuses was, 'i have a boyfriend', 'am on my period', but now it has changed to 'can your tongue do a good job', can you make me squirt?' 'how many inch is your peniiis' etc.

For y'all female, i don't care how many of you i have had sex with, i still deserve better (a virgin).

My second problem is for those girls that lie about their head game (bloww job), please pennis is not chicken. A girl gave me head and after 30seconds to 1 minutes, my pennis was all sore to the extent of not having sex with her (erection ran away).

y'all ladies need to work on your body and your duties

As for those of you that will come here and insult me, Louis van gaal will be your portion.

grin
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 13, 2014
michaelobinna: so every girl that has kept her virginity is for the man she hopes to marry in the future, maybe u don't know some keep it out of fear or pains ... And people can change in the twinkle of an eye

THATS IN COrrect sir
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by tosyne2much(m): 7:26am On Sep 13, 2014
michaelobinna: so every girl that has kept her virginity is for the man she hopes to marry in the future, maybe u don't know some keep it out of fear or pains ... And people can change in the twinkle of an eye
Brother, truth b told. only a disciplined lady can keep her virginity till marriage.. Its lik you dnt knw it takes determination and high level of discipline... Forget abt lack of opportunity or fear of pains, that's one is not a gud reason for abstinence

1 Like

Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 13, 2014
Cholls: grin

na to scatter that three teeth you dey sample so
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2014
handysuzy: Just wondering why you spent so much time to spew this gibberish

just wondering why you acting like i hurt your feelings

1 Like

Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by Radiokilar: 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
PapiWata:

Join the Boko Haram gang, and get 72 virgins
Tell am i get virgins tooo but they get ebola
Re: I MUST MARRY A VIRGIN by optimusprime2(m): 8:31am On Sep 14, 2014
Start Hunting Onila... ASAP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent? / Breaking Up With Her With These Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.