Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,852 members, 7,889,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:51 PM

Banana Republic Of Nigeria - Missing Couple Found In Ogun Dss Detention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banana Republic Of Nigeria - Missing Couple Found In Ogun Dss Detention (533 Views)

We Were Virtually In A Banana Republic Under Jonathan -bishop Mike Okonkwo / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Was Turning Nigeria Into A Banana Republic / Missing Couple Found In Ogun DSS Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banana Republic Of Nigeria - Missing Couple Found In Ogun Dss Detention by simpleseyi: 7:39am On Sep 11, 2014
SXTY-FIVE days after an Islamic cleric, Abdul Ganiyu Jumah and his wife, Muinat, were reportedly abducted by unknown gunmen at their residence, they were found at the detention facility of the Department of State Services, DSS in Ogun State.
The couple, who were residing at 27, Fagbemi Street, Ijoko, in Ado-Odo/Ota Local Government Area of the state, were declared missing after unknown gunmen stormed their residence and reportedly whisked the man and his pregnant wife away at 3:am.
A family source, who spoke with Vanguard on condition of anonymity said he received a call from one Lukman Oketokun on Tuesday instructing him to go to Abeokuta Headquarters of the DSS to see the Deputy Director, Operations at 10:am the following day.
The source further said the witness met with the official who released the wife of the cleric.
The woman told Vanguard shortly after her release that the DSS did not tell them their offence.
According to the woman, “they only released me and are still detaining my husband without telling us what our offence was.
“They only gave me a letter from a gynaecologist who advised me to proceed to the hospital for delivery.”
Attempt to get reaction from the DSS was unsuccessful.

SOURCE: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/missing-couple-found-ogun-dss-detention/
Re: Banana Republic Of Nigeria - Missing Couple Found In Ogun Dss Detention by Mogidi: 7:57am On Sep 11, 2014
According to the woman, “they only released me and are still detaining my husband without telling us what our offence was.

Time to do some soul searching madam, your offence could be "supporting a terrorist organisation" or similar crime. The DSS didn't just pick you and your husband up at 3am because you sell the best tasting ewedu in your hood na.

(1) (Reply)

Ansiec: Is This Fraud Or What? / The 2014 Nigerian National Conference Facts Nigerians Should Know - Dr. Cd Orike / President Jonathan Adopted As Sole Candidate Of Pdp For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.