Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,860 members, 7,889,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Great Testimonies. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Great Testimonies. (1280 Views)

Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / Share Your Testimonies Here / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Testimonies. by tunji09(m): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2014
5 years barrenness Terminated

“We got married in 2008. Since then, we believed God for the fruit of the womb. During Shiloh 2012, I prayed wholeheartedly, expecting a visitation.
In January 2013, I attended the first miracle babies’ services. During the service, the bishop instructed us to place our baby items on our laps and I carried mine all through the service. Meanwhile, before the service, I told God to send me my word that would change my life and if he doesn't, I would not go home. I came to church that day, listened carefully and got a word from genesis 2:19, that whatever name Adam gave them that was what they were called.
When I got home, my husband and I prayed on the baby items. We said, whatever name the bishop has called you, that is what you will bear, to the glory of God, God has blessed me with the fruit of the womb….Kayode Angela

Miracle Job via sacrifice

“By The leading of the holy spirit in 2013, the bishop told us to give a sacrifice of settlement. Then, I just completed my national youth service corps (NYSC) in June.so, I withdraw all I save during my service year and tagged it, sacrifice for miracle Job.
That same week, I read the double portion prayer guideline and God gave me a word in Matthew 20:1-16. I warred with that scripture and enforce my settlement. To the Glory of God, within 10days of giving that sacrifice, I was invited for an aptitude test and also shortlisted for an oral interview. During the interview, God favored me as the woman who led the panel said repeatedly, she need a professional, though I had no work experience apart from NYSC.
To The Glory of God, I got the Job and resumed in October 2013……Adebiyi Oyeyemi

Marital Breakthrough!

“previously, whenever my two elder brothers, who are above 30 years got into a relationship in a bid to get married , it always ended mysteriously.
When I got to that age, I experience the same difficulty. At the liberation night in 2012. The bishop declared, there shall be no more guess work in your marital destiny and everything that has been holding you down is destroyed! I keyed into those words that night and cried to God for change of story.
In the morning, I went to see a client and mysteriously forgot my phone in his house. I called him about the phone and he told me to collect it from his office. When I got to the bus stop where his office was, I was about to cross the road, when I saw two ladies who crossed and spoke in my dialect. Suddenly, the
Holy Spirit said to me, that is your wife! So, I ran towards them and said to one, ’you go,’ and to the other, you come, you are my wife.
We exchange numbers and I gave her my complementary card. On April 20, 2013, we got married. Praise The Lord!”…Mr&mrs Joshua Akpan

Marital Settlement!

“I joined this commission fully in 2012. At Shiloh 2011, I heard a testimony of how God destroy the marital spell in a family and how 11 members of that family got married that year. I was amazed and keyed into it. In 2012, I attended the miracle marriage services for myself and particularly for my elder sister. I bought the CDs and always shared the testimonies with her.
At the last miracle marriage services in 2013, the bishop said God told him to lay hand on everyone, while at the viewing center; I stretched my hands towards the screen, placed it on my forehead and believed my case was settled. To the glory of God, shortly after that service, my sister met her husband in June 2013 at the age of 40 and got married in October 2013.Also in February 2014, I was colorfully married. Praise the Lord!”

Join us next Sunday for ENCOUNTER WITH DESTINY 14TH SEPTEMBER, 2014 @ FAITH TABERNACLE, KM10,IDIROKO ROAD,CANAAN LAND,OTA-LAGOS. FREE BUS AVAILABLE ALL OVER LAGOS CENTRES. IT’S YOUR TURN FOR A CHANGE OF STORY!

(1) (Reply)

Allah's Hell Is More Realistic Than Yahweh's Hell. / A Reminder To My Muslim Brothers And Sisters / SERMON JOTTERS: Agenda of the Golden Calf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.