Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,124 members, 7,925,531 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 05:18 PM

You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: (1150 Views)

Man Mistakenly Kills Friend While Trying To Wake Him Up With Loaded Gun / Youths Threaten To Kill ‘prophet’ For Failing To ‘resurrect’ Audu / Police Arrests Woman With Fully Loaded Gun Inside Her Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by kokoye(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2008
Who would be ur first 5 victims?

[s]Ladies, I only said 5 o! make una no dey list all ur ex[/s]
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by kokoye(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2008
OK. I see say una no get d liver to list the names on NL.

Just think about the victims then. grin  when you don think am u don commit be that o.
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by arramyjay: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2008
If i wont be punished then this is my list

1.tumfulu
2.tumfulu
3.tumfulu
4.naawee
5.darefestus
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by jaybee3(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2008
lol
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by kokoye(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2008
Oluwa o.

You want to kill tumfulu over n over again

he kill ur chicken ni?
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by arramyjay: 8:38pm On Oct 30, 2008
jay bee:

lol

Hiya.
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by arramyjay: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2008
kokoye:

Oluwa o.

You want to kill tumfulu over n over again

he kill ur chicken ni?

Oh no he is just very grrrrrrr dont know what to write,and you think i am the only one that wants to kill tumfulu over and over again,just wait you will see his name appearing on alot of lists very soon.
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by jaybee3(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2008
did u get 'em offline messages?

@post
i def concur with the tumfulu stance
the character needs to be exterminated for gud
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by MrCrackles(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2008
obasanjo

obosonjo

christiano ronaldo

50cent

queen of england!
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by arramyjay: 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2008
jay bee:

did u get 'em offline messages?

@post
i def concur with the tumfulu stance
the character needs to be exterminated for good

No didnt cant log into my account, dnt know why.
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by kokoye(m): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2008
MrCrackles,

be careful! no be me send you msg o

SSS dey inside NL.
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by MrCrackles(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2008
kokoye:

MrCrackles,

be careful! no be me send you msg o

SSS dey inside NL.

dem never born the SSS!!! grin
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by whatever90(f): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2008
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu
tumfulu

poster did u say 5 victims?tot u said as many as possible undecided
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by kokoye(m): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2008

wetin d guy do una??

Anyway, he said I should tell all of una not to worry - he's already dead
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by Morenike3(f): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2008
No one wink
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by MrCrackles(m): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2008
chei tumfulu ur own don finish!!
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by whatever90(f): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2008
kokoye:

wetin d guy do una??

Anyway, he said I should tell all of una not to worry - he's already dead

are u sure its this same tumfulu u saw dead or another one,abeg look well,if hes d one ,let me go pop champaigne right now
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by kokoye(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2008
Morenike, how come I knew you would want to be nice?

Abegi!
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by kokoye(m): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2008
@ whatever90

Aiye le o.

Anyway, the guy looks much better now - he's chilling with Holy Micheal.

The want him to enjoy heaven small so he knows what he's missing when he's been moved to Hell
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by Morenike3(f): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2008
kokoye:

Morenike, how come I knew you would want to be nice?

Abegi!
Nice ke? tongue

I can't think about shooting someone, even though its a joke.
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by whatever90(f): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2008
kokoye:

@ whatever90

Aiye le o.

The want him to enjoy heaven small so he knows what he's missing when he's been moved to Hell

ok,ive always known d pple in heaven have a good heart,but pls let them not forget to fling him to abyss when d time comes

pls tell them i said so
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by nguage(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2008
How is this romance related?
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by MrCrackles(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2008
this tumfulu picture is fucking my eyes up!!

please no moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sad
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by arramyjay: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2008
kokoye:

@ whatever90

Aiye le o.

Oh trust me tumfulu is nt dead someone invoked him.And he wrote an epistle.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-189332.0.html
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2008
Nobody na
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by kokoye(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2008
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by arramyjay: 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2008
kokoye:

Oh ma lawd!!

So you see what i mean.
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by SeanT21(f): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2008
NO One!!

I do not take crap serious on cyber space!!
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by DisGuy: 4:37am On Nov 03, 2008
Mike Okiro
Frank Mba

damn it's a shame I have only 5 people to delete!!
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by actoor(m): 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2008
kokoye
kokoye
kokoye
kokoye.
By now, KOKOYE must have answer OLODUMARE.

The last bullet will be for my self defense.
Re: You Have The License To Kill And A Loaded Gun: by Phemour: 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2008
Nairaland Forum
Nairaland Forum
Nairaland Forum
Nairaland Forum
Nairaland Forum

wink wink with U, yes U wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabs Wife In The Eyes, Blinds Her / Breaking New : Church Bombed In Bauch ! / Woman Bites Rapist’s Private Parts, When He Inserted It Inside Her Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.