Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,787 members, 7,912,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:03 AM

Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily (1929 Views)

.......... / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2014
These two questions top the list of FAQ for couples dating ...i want to find out if its just me or everyone is also getting tired of it and feel free to add more questions you hear often

1.how was your night?:this is the question that always follow a good morning in almost every Nigerian dating couple chat

2.have you eaten? Most couple now use the have you eaten question to prolong an obvious boring chat ..this question is usually followed by WHAT DID YOU EAT? ....
I don tire for 9ja love affair

2 Likes

Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Tundeiab(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tired of Naija love? I have one niger girl for pleasure... grin
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Arsenalholic(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
Boy: Did you dream of me while sleeping?

Girl: No.

Boy: Why?

Girl: I don't know.

Boy: Ooh! Try to dream of me always na.

Girl: Ok.

Boy: Good.

Girl: Yea.

Like WTF? Is that a chat. You go know say this kind chat nothing dey to talk. Very dry and boring.
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by kayboy4y(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dis kind chat that will make u fall asleep again.
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
Arsenalholic: Boy: Did you dream of me while sleeping?

Girl: No.

Boy: Why?

Girl: I don't know.

Boy: Ooh! Try to dream of me always na.

Girl: Ok.

Boy: Good.

Girl: Yea.

Like WTF? Is that a chat. You go know say this kind chat nothing dey to talk. Very dry and boring.
you don get am finish
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
Omygosh God bless you. I feel the exact same way.
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Donfamous(m): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
MrsBreezy: Omygosh God bless you. I feel the exact same way.
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by defendedvictim(m): 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
ah breezy..hv u eaten?
@topic..I'm tired of 'do u miss me?' dat question dey mk me lie anyhow

1 Like

Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by brownlord: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Please tell me you love me.
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
defendedvictim: ah breezy..hv u eaten?
@topic..I'm tired of 'do u miss me?' dat question dey mk me lie anyhow

Omygosh lol I actually hate when people ask that... it's usually Nigerians and I always have to explain what I've eaten so I'm just like nah not hungry

1 Like

Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Baddestguyp(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
many guys are guilty of dis, I was too, in d past
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by defendedvictim(m): 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Omygosh lol I actually hate when people ask that... it's usually Nigerians and I always have to explain what I've eaten so I'm just like nah not hungry
Hehe..well, its jst a stereotyped way of continuing a conversatn. hop u r gud tho
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
defendedvictim: Hehe..well, its jst a stereotyped way of continuing a conversatn. hop u r gud tho

Lol I know and I feel so bad.. it's just cause know don't eat Nigerian food and I couldn't be bothered explain hehe

I am yes thank you. And yourself?
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by marieolae(f): 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
maltina: These two questions top the list of FAQ for couples dating ...i want to find out if its just me or everyone is also getting tired of it and feel free to add more questions you hear often

1.how was your night?:this is the question that always follow a good morning in almost every Nigerian dating couple chat

2.have you eaten? Most couple now use the have you eaten question to prolong an obvious boring chat ..this question is usually followed by WHAT DID YOU EAT? ....
I lovee u for dis. God bless ur soul! U are d best! Ahhh dese questions don tire me
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by valmunich(m): 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
I'm still yet to see someone come up with better questions to ask sad
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Baddestguyp(m): 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
valmunich: I'm still yet to see someone come up with better questions to ask sad
dey bring out problems but won't offer solution

1 Like

Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by MabraO: 8:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
maltina: These two questions top the list of FAQ for couples dating ...i want to find out if its just me or everyone is also getting tired of it and feel free to add more questions you hear often

OP in as such as u hate these questions
Boys/girls won't sot asking it
So get used to it

Lie say u ve never asked such wen chatting with ur gf?
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by swindo1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mabra tell am na we dey here, if we no ask u hv u eaten or wat did u ate wetin u want make we ask u again
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Dayjhihannon01(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
valmunich: I'm still yet to see someone come up with better questions to ask sad
abi oo... Will some1 just let us av an insight of what daily chat should contain

3 Likes

Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by OohMpa: 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2014

Time for some new questions

What are you wearing?
Do you swallow it or do you wipe it off your mouth?
Ooh Mpa is the brush you the board, shall we make an art? wink
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
OohMpa:

Time for some new questions

What are you wearing?
Do you swallow it or do you wipe it off your mouth?
Ooh Mpa is the brush you the board, shall we make an art? wink

I'm wearing clothes...
Nah I cook it then eat it.
Lol to be honest I'm not very good at art.
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
Baddestguyp: dey bring out problems but won't offer solution

Don't mind em, na all of dem dey guilty of it o
@op pls give us some better question to ask
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by iceberylin(m): 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
Naija Babes are the Most Boring to Chat with jooor

"K" angry
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by OohMpa: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I'm wearing clothes...
Nah I cook it then eat it.
Lol to be honest I'm not very good at art.

What kinda clothes do you wear in the night? angry

it's liquid not solid...so do you swallow it? sad

Well you're an art, Ooh Mpa is also one and he'd like to teach you how to appreciate yours and vice versa. What say you? wink
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
OohMpa:

What kinda clothes do you wear in the night? angry

it's liquid not solid...so do you swallow it? sad

Well you're an art, Ooh Mpa is also one and he'd like to teach you how to appreciate yours and vice versa. What say you? wink

Hahaha no comment...

Hmm then obviously I drink liquids

Lol how is he to do that?
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by OohMpa: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha no comment...

Hmm then obviously I drink liquids

Lol how is he to do that?

No comment means you sleep without? shocked

You drink? How much does he produce? angry

Hey, Ooh Mpa's the one asking the questions. Say yes and ooh Mpa will show you not tell....What say you? angry
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
OohMpa:

No comment means you sleep without? shocked

You drink? How much does he produce? angry

Hey, Ooh Mpa's the one asking the questions. Say yes and ooh Mpa will show you not tell....What say you? angry

Lol no comment means no comment...

Hmm that's pretty bad marketing.. I need to know what I'm getting haha
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by dmcdad: 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
Well... I'm particularly tired of answering the "how was your night" question. TBH what I do these days is, I just stop chatting after getting that question.

I'd rather the convo goes thus...

Me: Hi... Good morning (I always greet first)
Recipient: Hi.. Good morning.
Me: How are you doing this morning?
Recipient: I'm doing great (or whatever response).

In some cases, depending on my mood...

Me: I hope you had a great night rest, I hope you slept well, etc... But not the usual "how was your night".

Then pending on what time in the morning we are having the chat.. I might continue thus...

Me: Have you gotten to the office yet? Or are you already in the office? Or Where are you now, still on your way or you already in school or whatever place I know you go to that morning.

My convo varies from one person to another and also from my mood and disposition to chat.

But seriously, like the op stated, I am tired of that line..."how was your night"

1 Like

Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by captaindelicious(f): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
you guys put too much thoughts into every minute details...it was the reading a girls mind ,then the green light ish now this about best chat questions and replys '4 d luv of migraines'... My gosh we are humans not robots... Damn it,i can say what i lik to say,if yu dnt wanna respond der are odas whu would want to respond,when der is chemistry,chat never gets boring no matter d questions

1 Like

Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
Guys should try as much as possible not to be asking predictable questions at all times but mind you, as long as you are not chatting with your business partner, there's not way you won't ask predictable questions and vice versa.. Ladies sef ghan, their wahala sef too much, you complained ''how was ur nyt was a dump question'', do you expect a guy to ask you if you had sex in your dream or not jst because he wants to prove to you that he dsn't like askin predictable questions ?.. Imagine a lady telling me that '' hope your church service went fyn today ?'' Was a boring question and I was lik WTF !!! Den I asked her if she expected me to ask her how much she gave as offering today ? I doubt if God himself understand ladies
Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by tosyne2much(m): 11:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
Tosyne2much =» what's up lady ?

Girl=» 5n u ?

Tosyne2much=». I'm doin very gud here

Girl =» k

Tosyne2much=» so how's ur day bin now ?

Girl =» gud u ?

Tosyne2much=» mine was worthwhile

Girl =» k

Tosyne2much =» so did u go out at all 2day ?

Girl =» yap u ?

Is this chat ? And they complain of boring guys

Any lady who replies this way using moni-syllabic sentence to pass her msg across is a dumb and stupid girl

1 Like

Re: Questions Am Tired Of Answering Daily by Baddestguyp(m): 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
tosyne2much: Tosyne2much =» what's up lady ?

Girl=» 5n u ?

Tosyne2much=». I'm doin very gud here

Girl =» k

Tosyne2much=» so how's ur day bin now ?

Girl =» gud u ?

Tosyne2much=» mine was worthwhile

Girl =» k

Tosyne2much =» so did u go out at all 2day ?

Girl =» yap u ?

Is this chat ? And they complain of boring guys

Any lady who replies this way is a dumb and stupid girl
1000likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking / See Signs Your Partner Thinks You Suck In B3d / Are Little Misunderstandings Normal In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.