Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,615 members, 7,941,362 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

Am So Scared And Worried To Be A Victim Of Love Scammers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am So Scared And Worried To Be A Victim Of Love Scammers (832 Views)

At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am So Scared And Worried To Be A Victim Of Love Scammers by Babycharaoku(f): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hello Everyone,

Am new here, but i just want to share my problem with you and i need your advice only please.

I met this guy on social networking not quite long (just a month ago) he is handsome, tall, educated but according to him he is not working, we tried to know each other better and he was eager to meet me, then he suggested that we hook up in a hotel or guest house which is not acceptable to me rather i propose an open place just like eatries but i felt he is not comfortable with that and i also gave him another option of me coming to their house, after some time he called me asking me of my address and i told him, he promised to visit and i welcomed the idea anyway, but what amazes me is that he always talk erotically and always sending love sms, when he visited he was bent on kissing and romancing but i stopped him because i told him is not right besides its my brother house and i wont like to disrespect him, that he can do that if i come to his house, after 4 hours of visiting he left to his house and he however captivated and i think i was falling in love but to be sure about his feelings, so we chat and i asked him what he truly want from me, he told me is to love me and all i could get is nothing but sex ideas from the point of view, i asked once more to promise me that he wont take my love for granted, that he will be there when i need him most and always remain faithful and his response was like "all i can say is that we will remain faithful to each other" and he inturn asked me if i could take care of him and i have this feeling that this is the type of 419ners that uses love as their weapon.

I anxiously want to know his mind on me, so i told him that i will do anything to please him, initially i told him we will date without engaging in sex and he agreed but now putting him to test, he told me that i will take him to shopping to buy clothes for him and allow him to sex, i asked him to send account number which he did. but i told him no problem that i will do something about it.

To cut the long story short, he won't take me to their house giving his reason for that, now he called to tell me that he is having fever that i should send him money to take care of himself...and i promise to call him back.

So guys what do you think i should do to him..

Re: Am So Scared And Worried To Be A Victim Of Love Scammers by mikeywise(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
No offence but I think u are sick.
Re: Am So Scared And Worried To Be A Victim Of Love Scammers by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hehehehehe

You still dey ask but just in case you are confused- forget him.
Re: Am So Scared And Worried To Be A Victim Of Love Scammers by Sunkyphil(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
d guy is only interestd in ur puss..y u better take off
Re: Am So Scared And Worried To Be A Victim Of Love Scammers by Tundeiab(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
YOU DON ENTER ONE CHANCE...
Re: Am So Scared And Worried To Be A Victim Of Love Scammers by Crocz(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
I think you are lying undecided
Re: Am So Scared And Worried To Be A Victim Of Love Scammers by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
You are on a suicide mission.
Stop that guy now b4 he ends ur life
You can call me let me advice u on hw to track him down and find out everything about him.
Re: Am So Scared And Worried To Be A Victim Of Love Scammers by sammieguze(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
SCAM ALERT
Re: Am So Scared And Worried To Be A Victim Of Love Scammers by yuncka: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
Baby Chara oku, U r sittin on a ticking time bomb. Pls delete dat element. No matter how handsome he is or CaPtIvAtInG, dnt 4gt d devil was and is still d most handsome angel.

Dnt fall for d Apple lyk Eve did in eden. E kwuchago kwa m o. Onye nwere nti nya nuuru.
Re: Am So Scared And Worried To Be A Victim Of Love Scammers by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
Was that picture meant to silent the “Pics or I don't believe it crew”..
Re: Am So Scared And Worried To Be A Victim Of Love Scammers by happyjuliet(f): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
My dear, grow up how will a guy b saying such rubbish, telling u 2 send him money, d person u are just getting 2 no, it should b d Other way round abeg. Mayb in has sence dat u have falling 4 him dat is y his asking u 4 assistant. GF dat guy does not love u @ all sad abeg run 4 ur dear life b4 it is 2 late.
Re: Am So Scared And Worried To Be A Victim Of Love Scammers by happyjuliet(f): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
My dear, grow up how will a guy b saying such rubbish, telling u 2 send him money, d person u are just getting 2 no, it should b d Other way round abeg. Mayb in has sence dat u have falling 4 him dat is y his asking u 4 assistant. GF dat guy does not love u @ all sad abeg run 4 ur dear life b4 it is 2 late.My dear, grow up how will a guy b saying such rubbish, telling u 2 send him money, d person u are just getting 2 no, it should b d Other way round abeg. Mayb in has sence dat u have falling 4 him dat is y his asking u 4 assistant. GF dat guy does not love u @ all sad abeg run 4 ur dear life b4 it is 2 late.
Re: Am So Scared And Worried To Be A Victim Of Love Scammers by Coefficient(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2014
Holy Molly! Where exactly did you drop from, OP?
Re: Am So Scared And Worried To Be A Victim Of Love Scammers by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
Some guys lucky ooo..
I dey here dey find babe to love me and spend my small allowee on...abi na because I short? I sexy na..you say na bomb you love
Re: Am So Scared And Worried To Be A Victim Of Love Scammers by dre11(m): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
Has the OP send the money or not

Before I know which advise to give her self

(1) (Reply)

Heart Touching:this Short Story Must Send Tears Down Your Eyes / Lagos Girl Steals $60000 From Abuja Sugar Daddy / She Broke Up With Me After I Bought Her Samsung Note3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.