Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,309 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

A Couple And Their House Help - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Couple And Their House Help (1019 Views)

My Joke Of The Day- A Married Couple And The Gorilla / A Couple And Their Daugther's Invention / Breaking News Man Utd Trashed 6-1 In Their House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Couple And Their House Help by adepiero: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
A newly married couple brought a female house help from the village to assist in keeping their home tidy so they would have time for their careers and other more important things.
One day, oga decided to give his wife a surprise package. He molded a big heart(to represent love) with the assistance of the house help, a project which took almost the whole day. Madam came back and met the house help sleeping and snoring.

MADAM: Will you get up now! Stupid girl! What have you been doing since morning?

HOUSE HELP: Madam welcome. No vex abeg. Me and Oga dey make love since morning. Na just now now we finish e say make I lie down small.

Please what do you think happens next?
Re: A Couple And Their House Help by Tundeiab(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
The wife will go and "make her own love" too na.
Re: A Couple And Their House Help by yuncka: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
Dey will all make Hate.

1 Like

Re: A Couple And Their House Help by ATMC(f): 7:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
Well, I think... #facepalm

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Dont Try These / What's With The "France" Jokes? / Breaking: Inec Order Dstv Not To Broadcast Any Football Match On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.