Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,029 members, 7,880,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

P-square - COLLABO Ft. Don Jazzy + ENEMY SOLO Ft. Awilo Longomba | Snippets - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-square - COLLABO Ft. Don Jazzy + ENEMY SOLO Ft. Awilo Longomba | Snippets (3654 Views)

VIDEO: Dammy Krane 'Solo' - Ft. Olamide / Lyrics Of P-square – Collabo Ft Don Jazzy / Chidinma Ft. Awilo Longomba - KULI KACHE Remix [studio Session Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P-square - COLLABO Ft. Don Jazzy + ENEMY SOLO Ft. Awilo Longomba | Snippets by djsean(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2014

The release date for "Double Trouble," the 6th studio album from Square Records recording acts, P-Square, is tomorrow - the 12th of i; with less than 24 hours to go, check out the snippets of "Collabo," featuring Don Jazzy and "Enemy Solo," featuring Awilo Longomba. | ENJOY!!!

DOWNLOAD
Re: P-square - COLLABO Ft. Don Jazzy + ENEMY SOLO Ft. Awilo Longomba | Snippets by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 12, 2014
Enyoy what? Noise? Btw let me download it now tongue

1 Like

Re: P-square - COLLABO Ft. Don Jazzy + ENEMY SOLO Ft. Awilo Longomba | Snippets by dahdah: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2014
No 1 in NIGERIA
Re: P-square - COLLABO Ft. Don Jazzy + ENEMY SOLO Ft. Awilo Longomba | Snippets by Samtob4life: 9:35am On Sep 12, 2014
Download P - Square "DOUBLE TROUBLE" Full Album Here »» http:///1syvZpS
Re: P-square - COLLABO Ft. Don Jazzy + ENEMY SOLO Ft. Awilo Longomba | Snippets by safarigirl(f): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
Just heard it on the radio. Absolutely lovely song and no @nobleval, it's not noise. I like the acoustics in the instrumental. One of my best tracks on this album
Re: P-square - COLLABO Ft. Don Jazzy + ENEMY SOLO Ft. Awilo Longomba | Snippets by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
safarigirl: Just heard it on the radio. Absolutely lovely song and no @nobleval, it's not noise. I like the acoustics in the instrumental. One of my best tracks on this album
Okay. I've not downloaded it yet. I'll do that asap!.
Re: P-square - COLLABO Ft. Don Jazzy + ENEMY SOLO Ft. Awilo Longomba | Snippets by Dospix(m): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nobleval: Enyoy what? Noise? Btw let me download it now tongue
Go and die hater.
Re: P-square - COLLABO Ft. Don Jazzy + ENEMY SOLO Ft. Awilo Longomba | Snippets by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
Dospix: Go and die hater.
right after you. angry
Re: P-square - COLLABO Ft. Don Jazzy + ENEMY SOLO Ft. Awilo Longomba | Snippets by safarigirl(f): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Nobleval: right after you. angry
have you downloaded it yet?
Re: P-square - COLLABO Ft. Don Jazzy + ENEMY SOLO Ft. Awilo Longomba | Snippets by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
lmao, collabo bawo, that's a terrible name for a song,none of my business tho
Re: P-square - COLLABO Ft. Don Jazzy + ENEMY SOLO Ft. Awilo Longomba | Snippets by safarigirl(f): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
Jregz: lmao, collabo bawo, that's a terrible name for a song,none of my business tho
so is 'gangnam style'...that's none of ma business though

1 Like

Re: P-square - COLLABO Ft. Don Jazzy + ENEMY SOLO Ft. Awilo Longomba | Snippets by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
safarigirl: so is 'gangnam style'...that's none of ma business though
Gangnam is a place in Seoul,Korea,so it's still making some kinda sense....like A style affiliated to the district BUT WTF IS COLLABO ? *dies*
Re: P-square - COLLABO Ft. Don Jazzy + ENEMY SOLO Ft. Awilo Longomba | Snippets by safarigirl(f): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Jregz:
Gangnam is a place in Seoul,Korea,so it's still making some kinda sense....like A style affiliated to the district BUT WTF IS COLLABO ? *dies*
collabo is short for 'collaboration'...if you bothered to listen to the song, you'll understand. It's much better than sounding ignorant...but hey, that's none of my business smiley

1 Like

Re: P-square - COLLABO Ft. Don Jazzy + ENEMY SOLO Ft. Awilo Longomba | Snippets by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
safarigirl: collabo is short for 'collaboration'...if you bothered to listen to the song, you'll understand. It's much better than sounding ignorant...but hey, that's none of my business smiley
Nice Shade you threw at me.....well,I don't do psquare..... NONE OF MY BUSINESS.......

GOODNIGHT THO
Re: P-square - COLLABO Ft. Don Jazzy + ENEMY SOLO Ft. Awilo Longomba | Snippets by safarigirl(f): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Jregz:
Nice Shade you threw at me.....well,I don't do psquare..... NONE OF MY BUSINESS.......

GOODNIGHT THO
no need to come here just to mock the song if you don't even like the artiste....respect someone's work.
It's not easy to write lyrics and turn it to a song, it's work and it's not fair to run it down without a listen cuz the title sounds funny.

Good Night smiley

2 Likes

Re: P-square - COLLABO Ft. Don Jazzy + ENEMY SOLO Ft. Awilo Longomba | Snippets by Dospix(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2014
safarigirl: no need to come here just to mock the song if you don't even like the artiste....respect someone's work.
It's not easy to write lyrics and turn it to a song, it's work and it's not fair to run it down without a listen cuz the title sounds funny.

Good Night smiley
Thank you for reawakening his common sensibity...its quite angry to see individuals rubbish other peoples hard work without even giving them a fair chance.

(1) (Reply)

2shotz Ft Mi - I Am William (official Video). / Exclusive:world Famous Rappers You Didn’t Know Are Nigerians! / Download Olamide - Rep Adugbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.