Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

“jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” (23100 Views)

Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos / Biafra Protest In Port Harcourt, Owerri, Aba, Enugu and the issue of food supply / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by thandii1: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
Babymama1: Jehovah!
Nigeria is filthy
A nation of pigs

The man in the picture grabbing his pee pee,what is that about

Surprisingly, they are nigerians now? Not igbos are filthy or owerri people are filthy or something close to what your bigoted self would have said if it was another region..

Babymama, the queen of pigs.. cheesy

Anyway, jonathan till 2100.. cool

By the way Op, the word road should not be used for what you have up there.

4 Likes

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by amadice(m): 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
Abagworo: All the major federal roads in the Southeast are like this with only Onitsha/Owerri road done mostly by other administrations as the good one.
....ur a bloody liar, where in imo state is dis, i currently reside around OBINZE and i go to UMUAGWO often down to PH....stop castigating GEJ...perphaps no construction company will like to construct any road during raining season cos its waste of resources. Common sense should tell u dat rain falls most every day here in imo...

3 Likes

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by OLADD: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
davno: I'm apolitical and with all due respects GEJ should not remain at helm of affairs come 2015. I don't care if the next person is from PDP, APC, etc

This is a federal road we're talking about here!
[color=#006600][/color]

Sorry for the huge disappointment that awaits you and your likes in 2015. Whether you like it or not, GEJ will rule this country till 2019.
As for Okorocha and other supporters of APC, I am happy he is confirming Federal govt presence in his state even though he's complaining about slow pace. If GEJ acts, they complain, if he doesn't, they cry blue murder. APC supporters of APC INDEED.

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Moskylatata(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
Did I her somebody on this thread telling us that this current dispensation actually constructed onitsha owerri road?
Get your Facts right bro, that road was constructed by OBJ.
This present government have not done anything tangible for the SE people. When I see people from SE clamouring for the return of this government, I shake my head in utter displeasure.
Rochas himself has not faired better, so he should consentrate on building state roads cos the last time I went to my state, almost ll the state roads I met were in a sorry state.
I weep for my people in SE.

3 Likes

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by obayaya(m): 8:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
enigmaotr:
So you think they would abandon the work if they were paid?

Are you saying fund is the problem here? They've done up to half of the road (I think)
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by abagoro(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
adultiph: I am not a lair like you.I am not affiliated to any party like you.I am interested in people that are leading us.What I pointed out is the lie you always spread here.Ask people from Enugu state and Ebonyi state about the state of Enugu - Abakaliki road.You can't come here every time and spread lies as you like.I am very sure that you have not been to most part of south east.My work takes me across all the state in the south east and Asaba. .So i have been opportune to see how things are going.I am not you that sits in portharcourt and be commenting on issues in Imo,Anambra and other Eastern part of nigeria without actually knowing what is happening.
The truth is that the state of Owerri - portharcourt road is bad but Rochas has no moral justification to talk as Abia and Imo has the worst road network in the South east.

For your information,I am from Onuimo in Imo state and I am not accusing Rochas as you are insinuating rather I am stating the fact.If you move around Anambra,Enugu and even Ebonyi state(especially Anambra)you will see that Imo is not close in infrastructure development when compared with others.

I always read your twisted comments on nairaland but I decided to reply you today because you seem to be interested in condemning GEJ and promoting other failed politicians you are affiliated to.
I want you to always be fair in judging every body.

Our constructive criticisms is what is needed for this people to sit up for their work.Stop commenting on things you don't know about.
Is not must that you will always complain in every issue posted on nairaland.

Chino whether you like create a billion monikers tonight Onitsh/Enugu expressway is as bad. Its a terrible experience to attempt travelling to Enugu from Onitsha. Here are some pictures from Onitsha/Enugu expressway.

Enugu/Port-harcourt is equally the same thing. Or should I talk of Aba/Ikot-ekpene?

2 Likes

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
thandii1:

Surprisingly, they are nigerians now? Not igbos are filthy or owerri people are filthy or something close to what your bigoted self would have said if it was another region..

Babymama, the queen of pigs.. cheesy

Anyway, jonathan till 2100.. cool

By the way Op, the word road should not be used for what you have up there.

Ikpu nne gi

2 Likes

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by addictiv(m): 8:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
Iykopee: From ubima via elele to boundary point between rivers and imo state was constructed by rivers state govt. why's rochas not doin anytin in his power to fix up imo part of the road just like amaechi?
you spoke my mind. GOV Amechi. did his part up to the state boundary and instead of IMSG to take a cue from RVSG and tidy up its own side,they decide to politicise the whole matter. sincerely speaking Imo state roads re nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Chillypelly(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
berem: you're still not making sense by repeating the same statement. What moral justification does he need to tell the FG to fix bad federal roads in imo state?

Bats will remain blind because the were created that way but you will remain blind because you and the remote controlled abagworo have decided to conscript yourselves into the army of ignobles that support acts of mediocrity. Your sycophancy stinks to the high heavens.

2 Likes

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Collynzo17: 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
amadice: ....ur a bloody liar, where in imo state is dis, i currently reside around OBINZE and i go to UMUAGWO often down to PH....stop castigating GEJ...perphaps no construction company will like to construct any road during raining season cos its waste of resources. Common sense should tell u dat rain falls most every day here in imo...
You are a foolish sycophant, that road has been like that for more than 2 years now, it has seen at least 2 dry seasons yet nothing has been done.
You guys should stop being wicked to yourself in the name of supporting GEJ, use your support for him as a bargaining tool to get what you want in your states. How can one possibly defend the FG for a road that has been bad for that long.

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2014
abagoro:

Chino whether you like create a billion monikers tonight Onitsh/Enugu expressway is as bad. Its a terrible experience to attempt travelling to Enugu from Onitsha. Here are some pictures from Onitsha/Enugu expressway.

Enugu/Port-harcourt is equally the same thing. Or should I talk of Aba/Ikot-ekpene?
So that nitwit is Chino? I guessed as much.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by oneeast: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
Stop deceiving yourself. I'm not adolpph, u can digress all u want but what I know is the Osha-Awka-Enugu hwy is presently under going reconstruction.

The only horrible road in the SE is the Owerre section of PH road. Tell your gov to learn how to be in the opposition and still get his due shares.

abagoro:

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by kropelgrada(m): 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: Go tell Your fad@ to shut up
It is you that needs to get your head checked
You think coming here to advertise your ignorance will make APC take note of you
I'm sure they don't even know you exist
massive cuuunt

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by ENDTIMES: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
Some ignorant persons from that community, who had parked their car for 3 years because there is no road to come out will still vote for Jonathan to come bk in 2015 as president all in the name that he's from south.

Politicians have stolen the wealth of Nigerians to stupor and the sense of average Nigerians are in coma.

Guns couldn't wake them and neither have they blinked an eyelid with the bombs.
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Collynzo17: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
addictiv:
you spoke my mind. GOV Amechi. did his part up to the state boundary and instead of IMSG to take a cue from RVSG and tidy up its own side,they decide to politicise the whole matter. sincerely speaking Imo state roads re nothing to write home about.
Does Imo state have up to half of the allocation or IGR of Rivers state?
So if every state starts repairing Federal roads, what is the FG supposed to do with the large chunk of Nigeria's revenue it keeps for itself?
Think!
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
Chillypelly:

Bats will remain blind because the were created that way but you will remain blind because you and the remote controlled abagworo have decided to conscript yourselves into the army of ignobles that support acts of mediocrity. Your sycophancy stinks to the high heavens.
you are the blindest of all bats for failing to call the attention of Jonathan to repair all the federal roads in the southeast. May your life be the same way Jonathan neglected the federal roads in Imo state. Can I get a resounding Iseee!!!

Onye ara!!
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by obayaya(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2014
adultiph

Omo.. the rural road network in anambra dey sweet die. If you enter eastern mass from awka to nnewi, the first person that enters the bus will choose the route. Because whatever route you may choose, the roads are so sound.

If let's say a passenger is going to Nimo. .He'll choose the route that passes through Nimo.

A drive through the rural areas will reveal the extent of peter Obi's achievement in Anambra.
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by addictiv(m): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Collynzo17:
Does Imo state have up to half of the allocation or IGR of Rivers state?
So if every state starts repairing Federal roads, what is the FG supposed to do with the large chunk of Nigeria's revenue it keeps for itself?
Think!
madam are you aware that the FG refunds the state govt after carrying out jobs under the FG jurisdiction? that road goes straight to the state capital and is becoming a death trap. should the SG sit back and wait for FG allocation or should they get off their bottom and get to work?
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by NetworkProblem: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
hmmmm
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
kropelgrada:
It is you that needs to get your head checked
You think coming here to advertise your ignorance will make APC take note of you
I'm sure they don't even know you exist
massive cuuunt
whether APC or NCP notice me or not shd be my prblm not yours. You silly troll and product of leaked Con.dom. B@st@rd
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Collynzo17: 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
addictiv:
madam are you aware that the FG refunds the state govt after carrying out jobs under the FG jurisdiction? that road goes straight to the state capital and is becoming a death trap. should the SG sit back and wait for FG allocation or should they get off their bottom and get to work?
What exactly are they supposed to work with? Imo state allocation is hardly enough for state projects let alone Federal ones. Even Amaechi of Rivers still complains that he hasn't been refunded the money used in constructing the Rivers part of the road, how will Okorocha be ecncouraged to do his assuming the money is even available.
I ask again what is the FG supposed to do with almost 70% of Nigeria's revenue it keeps for itself if states should be repairing FG roads.
You seem desperate to blame the state government for an FG problem.
Very sad.
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by adultiph: 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
Moskylatata: Did I her somebody on this thread telling us that this current dispensation actually constructed onitsha owerri road?
Get your Facts right bro, that road was constructed by OBJ.
This present government have not done anything tangible for the SE people. When I see people from SE clamouring for the return of this government, I shake my head in utter displeasure.
Rochas himself has not faired better, so he should consentrate on building state roads cos the last time I went to my state, almost ll the state roads I met were in a sorry state.
I weep for my people in SE.

Your post make sense.both federal government and state government need to sit up.I hardly drive home during rainy season.I will drive all the way from asaba to akokwa where I will now pick a byke to my village in onuimo.Ohakim with all his bad leadership was able to complete some roads while Rochas cannot show us one completed road in Imo state.He need to sit up to change imo as he promised.As for federal government,they need to do more to justify our support for them

2 Likes

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Lurcky(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
Babymama1: Jehovah!
Nigeria is filthy
A nation of pigs
The man in the picture grabbing his pee pee,what is that about
I didnt want to comment but HOW DARE YOU insult DEAR NIGERIA for your info Nigeria is not filthy, it is the best black nation in the world, one of the fastest growing economy in africa, the current african champions in soccer, rich in minerals and agriculture and nice people to top it all.
so if u live here wit ur ancestors and u insult it U RE D PIG
GOD BLESS 9JA
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by davidjacksonmy(m): 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
Okorocha you can work the Road.
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
kropelgrada:
Did he really say that?
Yes he did. I think early this year!

GEJ doesn't even know the implication of that statement. I wasn't expecting such statement from a President in a Federal System of Government
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Chillypelly(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
berem: you are the blindest of all bats for failing to call the attention of Jonathan to repair all the federal roads in the southeast. May your life be the same way Jonathan neglected the federal roads in Imo state. Can I get a resounding Iseee!!!

Onye ara!!

I will only continue to pray and ask for more holy water for your redemption as it is obvious we have finally lost you to the cold hands of mischief, stupidity and utter ignominy. You think road construction is the same with the job of opening your legs to gworo eating malams which you do for a living in Lagos. What do you know about construction schedule We truly lost you to the ofe people and if it is all we need to move forward in Igbo land then I may conclude by saying 'let the dead bury the dead'.

2 Likes

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by kropelgrada(m): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
whatlyf: whether APC or NCP notice me or not shd be my prblm not yours. You silly troll and product of leaked Con.dom. B@st@rd
Lol..look who's calling who 'troll'..you were the one banned not me
Why would they ban you if you are not a joker and have no meaningful contribution to the topic of discuss
Well i won't allow myself to be dragged down to your level of gross illiteracy and exchange words with you
I'll just stand aside and allow you to continue to humor us with your stuuupidity.
Joker

1 Like

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Are those images real? That can never be an express road.
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by adultiph: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
abagoro:

well am not chino.if you know the condition of the road you just posted before GEJ took over you will agree with me that there is alot of improvement.from borromi towards awka axis has seen alot of improvement.the fly over at nkpor spare parts is very sweet.there is also work going on from enugu towards awka.you are only good in picking bad spot and will never pick the good once.But I still believe that we still need federal government to do more.am not against you posting articles on state of things.am only against your lies.visit anambra and you will understand that your supposed not to talk when other eastern states are talking.

Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
Chillypelly:

[s] I will only continue to pray and ask for more holy water for your redemption as it is obvious we have finally lost you to the cold hands of mischief, stupidity and utter ignominy. You think road construction is the same with the job of opening your legs to gworo eating malams which you do for a living in Lagos. What do you know about construction schedule We truly lost you to the ofe people and if it is all we need to move forward in Igbo land then I may conclude by saying 'let the dead bury the dead'.
[/s]

you're very stewpid! You and your entire family that needs redemption. If you cannot voice out and demand what's rightfully yours,then you are indeed a lost soul. Jonathan has brainwashed fools like you to the extent you can't differentiate right from wrong.

Ewu!!
Re: “jonathan, The Port-harcourt – Owerri Express Road Is Deplorable” by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
obayaya:

Are you saying fund is the problem here? They've done up to half of the road (I think)
Rivers State has completed its own part of the Road. Remember, this road was even listed as part of the achievements of this regime on this site sometimes last week as nearing completion. I smell politics here. Our president plays politics of bitterness.
Which ever way you want to look at it, money is the problem. Contractors wont abandon their work when you do the right thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Igbo Governors, Senators And Leaders (Photos) / Buhari Gets Upper Hand In Senate Confirmation Battle / Afdb President Adesina Hits Aso Rock, In ‘closed Door’ Meeting With Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.