Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,361 members, 7,904,422 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:15 PM

How Can I Reduce The Fatness Of My Hand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Can I Reduce The Fatness Of My Hand (1527 Views)

Wizkid Fall My Hand In The Song Drake Featured Him Titled 'one Dance' / Please, How Can I Reduce The Size Of My Dick? / What Can I Use To Remove Or Reduce The Scar On My Face?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Reduce The Fatness Of My Hand by Choicy: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
So curious in finding a way of redusing my fat hand. Can anyone help? What kind of exercises can i do to reduse it?
Re: How Can I Reduce The Fatness Of My Hand by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2014
Press ups/ push ups..Weight lifting....It helps reduce arm fat, cos you are lifting something heavy.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Fatness Of My Hand by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
glitest: Press ups/ push ups.

grin I can't stop myself from laughing... grin
Re: How Can I Reduce The Fatness Of My Hand by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ceasar1:

grin grin I can't stop myself from laughing...

#side eye#
Wetin I do? grin grin
Re: How Can I Reduce The Fatness Of My Hand by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
glitest:

#side eye#
Wetin I do? grin grin

Nothing.. grin
Why did you edit your post? grin
Re: How Can I Reduce The Fatness Of My Hand by Chazzyboy: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
Show me ur hand

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Fatness Of My Hand by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ceasar1:

Nothing.. grin
Why did you edit your post? grin
Wetin concern your own? grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Reduce The Fatness Of My Hand by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
glitest:
Wetin concern your own? grin grin grin

Sorry Ma. grin grin

OP, do try her suggestion out. I'm pretty confident that your hands will shrink back in no time. Also count ‘6 packs’ as Bonus.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Fatness Of My Hand by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ceasar1:

Sorry Ma. grin grin

OP, do try her suggestion out. I'm pretty confident that your hands will shrink back in no time. Also count ‘6 packs’ as Bonus.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......LWKMD.
It actually does work though; I can testify to that....Honest

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Fatness Of My Hand by Choicy: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Choicy: So curious in finding a way of redusing my fat hand. Can anyone help? What kind of exercises can i do to reduse it?
thanks dearie
Re: How Can I Reduce The Fatness Of My Hand by Choicy: 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
glitest: Press ups/ push ups..Weight lifting....It helps reduce arm fat, cos you are lifting something heavy.
thanks dearie

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Fatness Of My Hand by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Choicy: thanks dearie
You're welcome.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Fatness Of My Hand by edymonte: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
cut off ur hands

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Fatness Of My Hand by fairygeh(f): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
Slim hands are sexy.always make use of your hands,stretch them often,carry things,skip,etcw

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Fatness Of My Hand by Melahou(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
lets see the hand 1st before we recommend something for you.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Fatness Of My Hand by Choicy: 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
edymonte: cut off ur hands
funny you!
Re: How Can I Reduce The Fatness Of My Hand by lyntiffany(f): 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
just skip and also try to throw your hands up in the air side ways and count up to hundred do it every morning and evening. wink

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Fatness Of My Hand by passionate88: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2014
Choicy:
So curious in finding a way of redusing my fat hand. Can anyone help? What kind of exercises can i do to reduse it?
So u fat?.

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele A.K.A Jenifa Looking Fresh For #genevievepinkball Foundation / Sekem Master,mc Galaxy Beaten In Maryland,usa For Refusing To Perform (SEE VIDEO / Davido Spotted With OBJ @jomo Kenyatta International Airport In Kenya(see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.