Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,438 members, 7,929,457 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:20 PM

Gbemi Saraki Gave Advice To All Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbemi Saraki Gave Advice To All Politicians (411 Views)

All Politicians Have Forgotten This "MUST SEE PHOTO" / Gbemi Saraki Is My Father’s ‘true’ Political Successor –laolu SARAKI - Old News / Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gbemi Saraki Gave Advice To All Politicians by lakecan(m): 12:23am On Sep 12, 2014
Gbemi Saraki gave Advice to All Politicians, This is a very
important day for me. This is a day I have decided to come out
as one of you to summon you on a journey that will redefine
the course of our lives.This is not the beginning of the journey;
we have already come a long way. At this stage, we have only
reached a very significant juncture, where we mus tbegin to redirect our collective movement as indigenes of Kwara State
from a path that has only yielded so much for the
opportunistic few and deprived most of us of so much. We
must begin to find the promises that this lovely state had once
held for all of us. I have been around long enough in politics. I
was a lawmaker and part of a vibrant House of Representatives, where I represented the good people of
Ilorin-West and Asa
Local Governments. I was at the Senate on behalf of the great
people of the Kwara Central Senatorial District.
Continue Reading

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Challenges Ex-military Men To Fight Boko Haram / End Of Discussion : Abia Govt. Partner AFDB On Development Projects. / FG Aware Of $9.3m Cash –investigations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.