Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,189 members, 7,943,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

NL Romantic Fiction: "Darted Hearts" - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NL Romantic Fiction: "Darted Hearts" (537 Views)

New Interesting Romantic Fiction - STAY / Hearts Of Steel / Hearts and Hints Magazines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Romantic Fiction: "Darted Hearts" by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 12, 2014
CHAP ONE

Lace screamed momentarily from the pain, fell down convulsing and could only stare at the ceiling as the world around her dimmed. This happy girl had been trying to avoid the cockroach she had just seen and was scared of by running from it, only to trip the bucket with the electric boiler plunged into it. The heated water burned her. The conducting water electrocuted her slightly with the miraculous cutting of power by PHCN. She just lay there staring up, trying to think if this was how death felt for a 16 year old as herself. "So it's possible I can die...", she kept thinking. He came into her view, Julian. Heaven? She smiled and blanked out.
Re: NL Romantic Fiction: "Darted Hearts" by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2014
CHAP TWO

Julian straightened up on his chair, staring at his bestfriend lying with that last smile on the hospital bed. He still couldn't believe whatever happened, happened so fast. One moment ago, Lace had been happy, tickling his ears and telling him how soft they were, how lucky his girlfriend would be when he finally got one. Then she left him in the living room and went to get some hot water from the kitchen for her bath - they were supposed to be out strolling by now. What would he explain to her mother? How would he face her grandmother? Her mother he could talk to, but her grandmother? God! A way would surely come out. The door opened. He looked up... God!
Re: NL Romantic Fiction: "Darted Hearts" by seunviju(f): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2014
Am sure it will be a lovely story but your updates are too short and no paragraph. Keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: NL Romantic Fiction: "Darted Hearts" by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2014
seunviju: Am sure it will be a lovely story but your updates are too short and no paragraph. Keep up the good work

Thanks Seun. I'm actually doing sth different: keeping from 100 to 120 words per chapter. That's why it's short. But I ll up the volume of words. Thanks! smiley
Re: NL Romantic Fiction: "Darted Hearts" by seunviju(f): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
TheWisest:

Thanks Seun. I'm actually doing sth different: keeping from 100 to 120 words per chapter. That's why it's short. But I ll up the volume of words. Thanks! smiley
Am sorry to say but I think your readers will like to see a standard update cus if it is too short most might get tired reading it easily.Just my opinion though.Still following

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Promo Nigeria Scammed Me / Halloween Adult Costumes | Latest Halloween Costumes Idea 2014 / (To the Memory Of the kids who lost their lives On 10/11/14 In the Yobe Blast)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.