Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,065 members, 7,939,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:12 PM

Madonna Students Only - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Madonna Students Only (1776 Views)

Madonna University Students Scavange Food. / American Superstar,madonna,timaya,face,kelly Handsom,terry G: New Video / Madonna & Lady Gaga On Saturday Night Live (snl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madonna Students Only by Okijajuju1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2008
server34:

Maybe because u got ur dreamjob (as chief gateman) with only ur SSCE certificate. Ask Madonna Graduates who hold valuable positions in top companies in d industries if they have colleauges with only ur kind of certificate.

Dude, I wouldnt hire a madonna graduate to even be my gardener. SSCE and I am better off than you are with your madonna certificate. Dont you feel like you wasted 4 years of your life.
Re: Madonna Students Only by MrCrackles(m): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2008
Okija_juju:

Dude, I wouldnt hire a madonna graduate to even be my gardener. SSCE and I am better off than you are with your madonna certificate. don't you feel l[b]ike you wasted 4 years of your life[/b].

Okija tell the idiot again

Madonna University wey i no fit send my houseboi go!

server34:

Maybe because u got ur dreamjob (as chief gateman) with only ur SSCE certificate. Ask Madonna Graduates who hold valuable positions in top companies in d industries if they have colleauges with only ur kind of certificate.
Besides, isn't the school in ur Okija village? Y u come dey deny am for nairaland?

you are just a cocksucking trouble maker

you need to fall back or someone's going to be forced to push your skanky weight back

Madonna graduate, what a shame!
Re: Madonna Students Only by Hesperus(m): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2008
Err. . . @crackles and okija, (un)fortunately, server34 did not go to madonna uni. I know that for a fact so rephrase please.

Truth is , his credentials are impeccable, and no beef intended, am sure they're better than yours!
Re: Madonna Students Only by MrCrackles(m): 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2008
Hesperus:

Err. . . @crackles and okija, (un)fortunately, server34 did not go to madonna uni. I know that for a fact so rephrase please.

Truth is , his credentials are impeccable, and no beef intended, am sure they're better than yours!

whatever, i aint got time for lapdogs!

so long
Re: Madonna Students Only by Hesperus(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2008
MrCrackles:

so long

@ crackhead, No you didnt! Dat most def wasnt directed at me.
Re: Madonna Students Only by Okijajuju1(m): 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2008
MrCrackles:

so long

Seriously!! The lackey aint worth the effort.
Re: Madonna Students Only by Hesperus(m): 11:10pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ okija, this was supposed to be a harmless post but since you've decided to play hardball, bring it on!

What is your own with madonna uni? abi, how has any of your negative views affected the running of the school? Yet you're there claiming okija. . .maybe na from d shrine you take comot sef.
And you have d guts to call someone a lackey? Between you and that crackhead blabbermouth excuse for a man, i don't know who is worse.
Re: Madonna Students Only by sima(f): 8:05am On Nov 12, 2008
@topic
awww. .  i'm in mado university, what department are u in 
Re: Madonna Students Only by server34(m): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2008
LOL. I'm just chilling here laughing at d 2 idiots. They think they are better of than Madonna graduates.

@ Hesperus. How far jare? If only they knew where we had our undergrad, that crackhead smoking crack all over JD wouldnt even dare. Not even where we got d masters from, if he knew he'd logoff nairaland and go get some education.
Re: Madonna Students Only by spenchuks(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2008
see formings
Re: Madonna Students Only by clemcykul(f): 10:43am On Nov 12, 2008
actually i was a lecturer in madonna university.
Re: Madonna Students Only by sylve11: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2008
yeah, mr lecturer.
Re: Madonna Students Only by spenchuks(m): 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2008
@ clemcy

i hear say na u be the Dean of Bla bla bla

for the school cheesy cheesy
Re: Madonna Students Only by server34(m): 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2008
spenchuks:

see formings

Abeg my people make una no vex oh, no be forming (I didnt mean to). It was just to make some silly noisemakers to mind their business.
Carry go jare, Madonna people.
Re: Madonna Students Only by spenchuks(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2008
shocked so u mean say mrcrackles and okijajuju are silly noisemakers

if dem catch u, u go know the difference between B and cowleg grin grin
Re: Madonna Students Only by Hesperus(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2008
spenchuks:

shocked so u mean say mrcrackles and okijajuju are silly noisemakers

if them catch u, u go know the difference between B and cowleg grin grin

lol @ spenchuks!! B and cowleg
Re: Madonna Students Only by spenchuks(m): 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2008
yes go check it na grin grin
Re: Madonna Students Only by clemcykul(f): 11:34am On Nov 13, 2008
lol
am tired, and i need a cup of cofee and bla bla bla
Re: Madonna Students Only by spenchuks(m): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2008
. . . to keep body and soul moving grin
Re: Madonna Students Only by cbase: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2008
yeah to keep em moving[i] around in circles[/i] grin grin
Re: Madonna Students Only by Azo(m): 6:50am On Nov 14, 2008
ori yin oda
Re: Madonna Students Only by cbase: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2008
for your pocket cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Drunk Men And The Driver / 6 Ways To Know You Have A Bad Breath / Lebians Caught Making Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.