Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:21 PM

What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? (2065 Views)

My Husband Sleeps With Me Once In 5 Months – Woman Tells Court / My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners / My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by webman(m): 8:20am On Oct 31, 2008
Wonder shall never end on this planet earth. Good family will always  live with love, caring, passion and compassion at  all times. Suddenly,  when the peace in such family sublimates  and  these  cherished attributes stop, due to  the fact that your  mother sleeps with your husband,then, what would  you do , ?
Re: What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by manmustwac(m): 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2008
Well if for whatever reason you can't conceive with your husband because of a problem then in some cultures it would be allowed for the daughters mother to sleep with her husband in order to conceive a child.
Re: What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by blesvic: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2008
just hope it doesnt happen but if it does then ill send that husband back 2 my mother they deserve themselves.That husband is not worth having
Re: What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by ilaugh1: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2008
its called keeping it in the family.
Re: What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by ndumart: 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2008
shoot the husband
Re: What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by webman(m): 3:05pm On Jun 02, 2009
Ndumart

Does it call for killing your husband, ?
Re: What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by blackmann(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2009
U too dey watch films, buut i know such shit happens atimes.
Re: What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by biola44: 9:22am On Jun 04, 2009
manmustwac:

Well if for whatever reason you can't conceive with your husband because of a problem then in some cultures it would be allowed for the daughters mother to sleep with her husband in order to conceive a child.

which culture?
Re: What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by kidsam: 9:28am On Jun 04, 2009
You just sit down because you are idle and cook up a ridiculous topic for discussion shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by patwhizkid(f): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2009
Naija movie!
Re: What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by JamaicanQT(f): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2009
WTF shocked shocked shocked Cut all ties with both of them. That is just nasty
Re: What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by AloyEmeka9: 9:37am On Jun 04, 2009
Bless her.
Re: What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by JJYOU: 10:29am On Jun 04, 2009
wonders of this world
Re: What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by IFELEKE(m): 10:45am On Jun 04, 2009
@Topic
Stop allowing your imagination to run/roam wild.

manmustwac:

It won't be out of place if you state the culture/people you are talking about here.
Re: What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by Tos87(m): 10:54am On Jun 04, 2009
coolna for nollywood ;Dunless na Juju.
Re: What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by erico2k2(m): 10:57am On Jun 04, 2009
very simple KILL THE BITCH grin grin
Re: What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by mamagee3(f): 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2009
@poster

And you call yourself a human being angry angry
Re: What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by erico2k2(m): 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2009
mama-ge abeg talk your own, what would you do if it was you?
Re: What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by manmustwac(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2009
biola44:

which culture?
IFELEKE:

@Topic
Stop allowing your imagination to run/roam wild.
It won't be out of place if you state the culture/people you are talking about here.
No mind me i don't know if it happens in any culture i just dey talk

@post
why u ask that kind question did your moda sleep with your sisters husband?
Re: What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by IceAngel2(f): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2009
let him have her. if he can disrespect you like that then why be with him? as for the mother i'll have to watch her around my men afterwards cos if she can do it the first time means she can do it again.
Re: What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by ifyalways(f): 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2009
undecided
Re: What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by Lagosboy: 8:53am On Jun 08, 2009
What kind of ambomination is this. I seek refuge with God from this kind of disgusting thing.

Sleeping with the wives mother!!!!!
kai shit dey dis world sha
Re: What Would You Do, If You Mother Sleeps With Your Husband? by mamagee3(f): 12:21am On Jun 11, 2009
erico2k2:

mama-ge abeg talk your own, what would you do if it was you?

No, I have nothing to talk about, I only imagine what kind of brain and thought a fellow human being would undergo just for the fun of starting a thread, it really baffles me.

(1) (Reply)

One's Unborn Child As Next Of Kin, Is It Logical? / Guyz, Can You Move Into Your Lady's House After Marriage? / My Mun Siezed My Brick Game 19yrs Ago & Gave It Back As My 28th Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.