Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? (5159 Views)

Handsome Dude: Jonaifame22 (kiss Kiss) / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? / Am The Most Handsome Dude In Onitsha(picture) Dalu Nu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by mrham03(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
marieolae: Gosh see comments! Y r people soo mean
isnt it the truth? The guy wants a title he doesnt deserve.
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Smartwizy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
..bro u mean i aint cute or wat?
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Rexnegro:

Lmao ...wetin u for do bro ?
Ban him till 2069 grin grin grin
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by thrizzle(m): 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
Smartwizy: u guys should stop hating nd rate me
why are you so desperate to be rated? you're acting like your life depends on it or did you babalawo say you need rates to make the juju work? I don't get it op.. my advise, get a life !
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
Onyiibazz:

Forgot to include viewers discretion advised!

Hahahahahaha!!! Guy abeg no kill me, cheesy
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by luvlyqueen(f): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Smartwizy: hmmmm..aiit thanks dear
dnt mind dem,imara mma

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by libertyfather(m): 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
MissTeaseMe: You are just a kid, talk of men like libertyfather (i dont need cute boys, need a MAN, not necessarily muscular) and i will pay attention.

Ose my dear,hope ur not teasing me sha?
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by donglazy(m): 12:33am On Sep 13, 2014
valdes00:
Haaa... See as dis guy sef fuckup, I dey xpect to see sumtin wey go waoh me bt m stil disappointed.... Lik 200kb wasted al2geda.... Wetin dey do me sef
Valdes abeg leave all this guys them be orphans
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by valdes00(m): 12:52am On Sep 13, 2014
donglazy:
Valdes abeg leave all this guys them be orphans
Haa... I no dey oo
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by donglazy(m): 12:54am On Sep 13, 2014
valdes00:
Haa... I no dey oo
U don dey fear....?
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:12am On Sep 13, 2014
libertyfather:

Ose my dear,hope ur not teasing me sha?
I am not, i love ur beards
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by libertyfather(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
I am not, i love ur beards

Oh thanks dear, that's me 43years ago, ur looking cute as well kiss
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2014
libertyfather:

Oh thanks dear, that's me 43years ago, ur looking cute as well kiss
Oh! Now i see reason behind the name "libertyFather" cheesy
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by karkel(m): 10:38am On Sep 13, 2014
guy quench
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Eniqurl(f): 11:05am On Sep 13, 2014
Rotflwkmd
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Smartwizy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
luvlyqueen:
dnt mind dem,imara mma
lolz dalu oo
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Smartwizy(m): 1:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
thrizzle:
why are you so desperate to be rated? you're acting like your life depends on it or did you babalawo say you need rates to make the juju work? I don't get it op.. my advise, get a life !
hmmmmm..thanks bro
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by youngds: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
u look okay.

my advice; grow up and stop looking for anyone approval abt urself #Boss dont seek compliments dey give compliment

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Finestlex(m): 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
when i hear guys ask if they are the most handsome, i keep wondering, let's face reality, people who ask that are jobless, not handsome, and i smell gay too.. seriously.. a man's handsomeness lies in his pocket... and even if you were the most handsome on NL, is there any award? why haven't you contested for mr world? folks do this a lot instead being done by ladies..
Smartwizy: cool smiley Ladies , Rate me
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by junell(f): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
Smartwizy: cool smiley Ladies , Rate me

With nose that wide Try again later!!
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by tayoxx(m): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
nonsense. ...all this 12years old boys self.....c your hungry man 6pac

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Brite02(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2014
rawpadgin: who told u u are handsome?
please, stop listening to rumour

lol cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by tartar9(m): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
undecided when I am here
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by libertyfather(m): 11:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Oh! Now i see reason behind the name "libertyFather" cheesy

No be small thing,, anyway my new look still confirm sha @ 68...care to see new me?
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by 100Cents: 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
Smartini: So many retards on Nairaland...not again. sad sad

on point..

some peoples senses need check up..
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Truth24(m): 12:00am On Sep 14, 2014
estyann: Awo ama ademe ke idap

Adep 10mb

Aduk nairaland.

Apost ndiseme picture.

Ayom estyann arate aye..

Idem ufan ado asong?
Dat guy no buy d Mb.... I'm dey rock Mtn Ipulse till infinity.....
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by jhuliahna65: 2:25am On Sep 16, 2014
Haba! At least u guys should just appreciate him now.......he is handsome at least he looks good
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Ivanspring(f): 6:48am On Sep 16, 2014
The guy only asked a question for God's sake!
When someone comes here to say 'I am the hottest, most handsome or cutest', that is arrogance and conceit. Arrogant and conceited people should be given what they deserve. But when someone simply asks (even though there's an under current of conceit but its tinged with uncertainty) 'Am i the most handsome or whatever...?' then you simply answer yay or nay or just walk away.

Op, at the end of the day, you were conceited. If you knew you were 'Van Vicker', why did you ask us to rate you? Next time wait for others to praise your looks. To be honest, you're not that good looking.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Smartwizy(m): 8:56am On Sep 16, 2014
Ivanspring: The guy only asked a question for God's sake!
When someone comes here to say 'I am the hottest, most handsome or cutest', that is arrogance and conceit. Arrogant and conceited people should be given what they deserve. But when someone simply asks (even though there's an under current of conceit but its tinged with uncertainty) 'Am i the most handsome or whatever...?' then you simply answer yay or nay or just walk away.

Op, at the end of the day, you were conceited. If you knew you were 'Van Vicker', why did you ask us to rate you? Next time wait for others to praise your looks. To be honest, you're not that good looking.
hmmmm..really? Thankz anywayz
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by grad2012(f): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ha lipsrsealed sikiru warris dis shocked
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
1one:
The first picture kinda reminds me of those Grilled Chicken that they normally spread on sticks around Idowu Martins Junction in VI. undecided
hahahahaha Da, nairalanders bad mouthe, na person wer God create wer u dey yab like this? Grilled chicken? Lol diaris God oooo, smh for the op self, kids now trending on nairaland
Re: Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland? by jayzon: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
valdes00:

Haaa... See as dis guy sef fuckup, I dey xpect to see sumtin wey go waoh me bt m stil disappointed.... Lik 200kb wasted al2geda.... Wetin dey do me sef
lol....dude chck my dp n rate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Miss Him But Your Trying To Stay Strong / Questions I Was Asked By Nairalanders At The Beach Party / How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.