Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,749 members, 7,952,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Why Is Kim Kardashian So Much Loved By Nigerians ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is Kim Kardashian So Much Loved By Nigerians ? (1536 Views)

Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics / OMG!! What Is Kim Kardashian Wearing See Photos / Is Kim Kardashian a Bad Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Kim Kardashian So Much Loved By Nigerians ? by makazona(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
I was reading the profile of Kim online and i was shocked that she became famous after the release of her sextape around 2007.people started adoring her and choosing her as a role model.

It is also frightening to know that she has been with many men either as dates or marriage partners which doesnt put her in the right moral ground to be a role model to our kids.i dont want to talk about miley cyrus and others who influence our girls negatively and makes a mess of the African woman.

Knowing all these and more about her,why do Africans especially Nigerians so interested in her. why do we encourage such persons to b wayward?

NB: i am not hating or judging.just asking

1 Like

Re: Why Is Kim Kardashian So Much Loved By Nigerians ? by Eddy2cute(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
Because nigerians has been known to be followers of bad trends since 1960 mtcheww

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Kim Kardashian So Much Loved By Nigerians ? by ammyluv2002(f): 2:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
I don't! No be beef o......just don't like chics without values all in the name of civilization grin #my opinion sha

1 Like

Re: Why Is Kim Kardashian So Much Loved By Nigerians ? by aderonila18: 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
I think it's mostly aristo girls, she's there role model.if you're someone who can do anything for money then you'll like her, she has used her body well for money and fame.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Kim Kardashian So Much Loved By Nigerians ? by axortedbabe(f): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
its bcus our naija babes na follow follow especially when it has to do with fashion n all..
toke makinwa recently called d kardashians her fashion icon.. so wahyasay..
Re: Why Is Kim Kardashian So Much Loved By Nigerians ? by jaykaylegend(m): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
So if they choose her as their role model, how does that concerns you??
Re: Why Is Kim Kardashian So Much Loved By Nigerians ? by hensben(m): 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
mod please front page cos i am asking same question everyday but no tangible answer
Re: Why Is Kim Kardashian So Much Loved By Nigerians ? by prettyjo(f): 12:24am On Sep 13, 2014
so front page will now answer the question for you, huh??
Re: Why Is Kim Kardashian So Much Loved By Nigerians ? by enoqueen: 12:35am On Sep 13, 2014
I beg wait make I taste my stew weda he don don.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Kim Kardashian So Much Loved By Nigerians ? by makazona(m): 2:33am On Sep 14, 2014
aderonila18: I think it's mostly aristo girls, she's there role model.if you're someone who can do anything for money then you'll like her, she has used her body well for money and fame.

u have a point there
Re: Why Is Kim Kardashian So Much Loved By Nigerians ? by makazona(m): 2:36am On Sep 14, 2014
jaykaylegend: So if they choose her as their role model, how does that concerns you??

i have sisters and female relations
i have luvly female frndz
i have a "wife"

if she iz dia role model,dont u think am finished?
Re: Why Is Kim Kardashian So Much Loved By Nigerians ? by makazona(m): 2:37am On Sep 14, 2014
enoqueen: I beg wait make I taste my stew weda he don don.

Re: Why Is Kim Kardashian So Much Loved By Nigerians ? by slament: 2:41am On Sep 14, 2014
With the rate of Instragram Madness and the world of selfies..
This Crazy Guy Runs Into Outback Tornado to Just Take Selfie.
This Happened in Australia.....
What are your Thoughts

Video Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFkQ-rhfrHg

Re: Why Is Kim Kardashian So Much Loved By Nigerians ? by Nobody: 3:27am On Sep 14, 2014
Because she's beautiful, curvy, stylish, famous with no talent , she have the it lifestyle without even trying, a lot of girls wants that.
Re: Why Is Kim Kardashian So Much Loved By Nigerians ? by hatux: 8:27am On Sep 14, 2014
Not all Nigerians'

1 Like

Re: Why Is Kim Kardashian So Much Loved By Nigerians ? by makazona(m): 9:51am On Sep 15, 2014
rokiatu: Because she's beautiful, curvy, stylish, famous with no talent , she have the it lifestyle without even trying, a lot of girls wants that.

a lot of girls,u said?
but that is so unAfrican.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Clems Onyeka, Killed In Asaba / Akoo nana perform with topless girls on stage in Accra Ghana. Must see!pic/vid / Meet:john Ferraro(super Strength-gino Martino)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.