Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,845 members, 7,927,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 03:13 PM

Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) (175401 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
My point exactly. Thanks jare
You made some silly remarks about a "man of God"...even if you think he is fake you should not be opening ur mouth anyhow....how do you think your boyfriend or husband will feel after reading how negative his boo is from the inside
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by mrNicholas(m): 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
this is indeed a tragedy as a full fresh and new building collapsed ,i guess it wasnt an old building nor having any crack [color=#000099][/color] embarassed embarassed sad sad sad
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by MissTeaseMe(f): 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
3kay945: Am not happy with this. How did it happen? Not sure its as a result of substandard materials but structural engineering error.
Its paining me shacry
Another sensible nairalander.
Our structural engineers are just sooooo incompetent (majority). Met many of them. They will keep saying, "it will stand", "nothing will 'do' it".
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by ogele: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Na wa oh, WAIT THOSE PEOPLE NO DEY GO WORK... Today na Friday, so what are they doing their when they are suppose to be at their working place or their business place.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by MissTeaseMe(f): 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
Marsatto: You made some silly remarks about a "man of God"...even if you think he is fake you should not be opening ur mouth anyhow....how do you think your boyfriend or husband will feel after reading how negative his boo is from the inside
Na u sabi.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Godmother(f): 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
Idrismusty97: Wow! Are you serious?

Yes o. Was there and saw it life. It was a gory site

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Arbiola(f): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
Its 100% real,i stay at ikotun,may those dead rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by kalufelix(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Okay i get it...atheist day out
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by truthcom: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
so his God never showed him this ? funny pastors

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Damsman10(m): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
sarutobie: rip to the dead..their lives brutally cut short...but trust me a lot of nigerians will still not learn..the government has gone on all media outlet enlightening and encouraging the people to adhere to the cement gradings and use the appropriate grades for building. But trust "smart" nigerians, they will still use a grade 35 cement for beam amd pillar casting instead of the appropriate grade 45 or even 50 with the common retort " afterall all na the same cement"..ignorance is dangerous but self imposed ignorance is fatal...nigerians DO THE RIGHT THING!
believe me except u supervise ur construction ursef, d laborers tend to manage cement, using more sand and then sell d cements... d fault does nt always come 4rm d owner.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Betboss(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
quite unfortunate
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Sike(m): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
Chai! EMMANUEL!!!!
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by geophyscist: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
truthcom: so his God never showed him this ? funny pastors
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by NobleG1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
"T.B. Joshua is reputed for his healing globally"
Healing my a*ss!!
I*diots always say he sees vision, but why didn't he see the vision of his own church building colapsing on top of his d*umb followers?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
Cheeiiii eyaa cry

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Onozboy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
It maybe nt be real. sad
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Olyboy16(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Eheh...e b lyk say Oga joshua's VIS(vision internet subscription) don finish....bt though, the candle cant light its a*ss too anyway.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Kassidy90(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
With all d power to see visions, i guess its true what yoruba people says that "Atupa kan kii ri idi ara e" No lamp can see her own bottom or wateva anyway sha RIP to d deads....

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by MissTeaseMe(f): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2014
jcmaiah: Dividends of using Old aged mason men as Engineers.
A possibility
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by geophyscist: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
truthcom: so his God never showed him this ? funny pastors
these could happen to anybody be you a pastor, imam, priest,president.so dont see it as if he is above misfortune or trouble of life.
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by MORNDEW(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
zicoraads: Well...over to the conspiracy theorists!

RIP to the dead.

It doesn't matter the effort the devil puts into trying to derail ourbelieve in God. As Christians and believers, temptations would come, persecution would come, the devil would try to tempt us to loose faith in God.

First it was Christ Embassy, now SCOAN. But it doesn't matter which denomination it affects, we are all Christians and therefore an attack on one is an attack on us all. We shall prevail and the devil would be shamed.
Ar u sure this churches ar real christians?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by goalburner(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
MissTeaseMe: What!!!
The natural thing will be to say, "WHY DIDN'T THE MOG SEE THIS COMING"

Only hope it aint true...(It has been Confirmed to be true): I feel sad that so many people died today. Lovely people that would have gone on to live good lives, fathers, mothers, children; members of one family or the other, bread-winners. May their souls rest in peace. Amen

Modified
some people are wasting their time to quote and insult me, cos the MOG cld not predict the collapse of his building. Guess what?

I DONT GIVE A SHIT!!!
gringringringrin
you are a shiit.....idiiot
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by Tundeiab(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
Paraphrased: THE DEVIL CAME TO THE PRESENCE OF GOD. GOD ASK HIM IF HE HAS SEEN HIS FAITHFUL SERVANT TB JOSHUA. THE DEVIL ANSWERING SAID HE IS STEADFAST BECAUSE HE HASNT BEEN TEMPTED.

GOD SAID DO TO HIM ANYTHING YOU WISH BUT DONT TOUCH HIS LIFE. THE DEVIL CAUSED A BUILDING TO COLLAPSE AND MAY BE A FEW PEOPLE TO DIE.

TB JOSHUA ITS WELL WITH YOU. I AM PRAYING FOR YOU FOR STRENGTH TO SCALE THROUGH THESE TRYING TIMES.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME...

I IMPLORE ALL THAT MIGHT WANT TO CRITICIZE TB JOSHUA TO READ THE BOOK OF JOB....

Stay blessed. EMMANUEL!!!

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by geophyscist: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
NobleG1: "T.B. Joshua is reputed for his healing globally"
Healing my a*ss!!
I*diots always say he sees vision, but why didn't he see the vision of his own church building colapsing on top of his d*umb followers?
everything happen for a reason
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by paycash: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
You can see what the wicked word did to Stephen the faithful Christian . Bible is our standard do not touch anointed man of God.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by plasmadocument: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
HOW DO WE KNOW HE DID NOT SEE IT?

WHAT IF HE SAW IT BUT COULD NOT PREVENT IT?

JESUS CHRIST SAW EVERY DETAIL OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HIM AND HE PRAYED THAT THE CUP SHALL PASS FROM HIM,
BUT HE ADDED LET YOUR WILL BE DONE. THE NEXT DAY HE WAS TORTURED AND KILLED.

DID HE NOT SEE IT? COULD HE NOT HAVE DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT?

GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by geophyscist: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tundeiab: Paraphrased: THE DEVIL CAME TO THE PRESENCE OF GOD. GOD ASK HIM IF HE HAS SEEN HIS FAITHFUL SERVANT TB JOSHUA. THE DEVIL ANSWERING SAID HE IS STEADFAST BECAUSE HE HASNT BEEN TEMPTED.

GOD SAID DO TO HIM ANYTHING YOU WISH BUT DONT TOUCH HIS LIFE. THE DEVIL CAUSED A BUILDING TO COLLAPSE AND MAY BE A FEW PEOPLE TO DIE.

TB JOSHUA ITS WELL WITH YOU. I AM PRAYING FOR YOU FOR STRENGTH TO SCALE THROUGH THESE TRYING TIMES.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME...

I IMPLORE ALL THAT MIGHT WANT TO CRITICIZE TB JOSHUA TO READ THE BOOK OF JOB....

Stay blessed. EMMANUEL!!!
thanks
Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by MadCow1: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
MissTeaseMe: What!!!
The natural thing will be to say, "WHY DIDN'T THE MOG SEE THIS COMING"

Only hope it aint true...(It has been Confirmed to be true): I feel sad that so many people died today. Lovely people that would have gone on to live good lives, fathers, mothers, children; members of one family or the other, bread-winners. May their souls rest in peace. Amen

Modified
some people are wasting their time to quote and insult me, cos the MOG cld not predict the collapse of his building. Guess what?

I DONT GIVE A SHIT!!!
gringringringrin

I hope dying in the house of God counts for something on the Judgement day.. grin

Cos even the Bible says the House of The Lord is supposed to be a Strong Tower where people run into to be saved not killed by Manna bricks from above..

Can't wait to hear what the Nigga Joe would say on Sunday.. I guess he would just blame the Devil as usual. grin

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by caprini1: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
dejt4u: Hw come this guy didnt see this coming?? Where is vision nd prophecy??

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/breaking-news-scores-dead-others-trapped-in-synagogue/
somethings in life are sometimes beyond prophecy....sometimes ago people returning from the redeemed camp after a convention perished in a car accident.same with some deeperlife members too .Even the great Elisha in d bible fell sick and died,after many great miracles he did.Let us remember that God allows rain to fall for both the righteous and unrighteous.It is well.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) by MadCow1: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
plasmadocument: HOW DO WE KNOW HE DID NOT SEE IT?

WHAT IF HE SAW IT BUT COULD NOT PREVENT IT?

JESUS CHRIST SAW EVERY DETAIL OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HIM AND HE PRAYED THAT THE CUP SHALL PASS FROM HIM,
BUT HE ADDED LET YOUR WILL BE DONE. THE NEXT DAY HE WAS TORTURED AND KILLED.

DID HE NOT SEE IT? COULD HE NOT HAVE DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT?

GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS PEOPLE.

He saw it but could not warn Niggas to stay clear of the building abi?

No talk wetin go make God vex for you o!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

MY Experience With The Supernatural, Ghost And Spirits Do Exist. / Issues About Sex In Dream, Spirit Wife, Spirit Husband, Spirit Children / Pastor David E. Wilson Sex Video Scandal Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.