Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,377 members, 7,968,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:31 PM

18snazzy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 18snazzy's Profile / 18snazzy's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: Just A Way To Celebrate My Love by 18snazzy(m): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2021
Carchoice:
She be snake? angry

And why is she not showing her face well? I hope it’s not what I’m thinking

And why don’t you have the original pics that you have to screen shot it from her page?
Thanks for your own style of Birthday wish✌️
Romance / Re: Just A Way To Celebrate My Love by 18snazzy(m): 9:19am On Mar 14, 2021
lilvicky68:

Ok..wish her long life and prosperity
Tnx Lil
Romance / Re: Just A Way To Celebrate My Love by 18snazzy(m): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2021
lilvicky68:
If she's not your wife I will advise you to be cautious of overposting and displaying her.. lol you no even know how many men go don post her by now.. happy birthday to her
Thanks lil, na my wife grin
Romance / Just A Way To Celebrate My Love by 18snazzy(m): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2021
Today marks the beginning of a new era in the life of a very special woman in my life.
I'm using this forum to let her know how loved she is.
I wish this post will be approved in the general forum and I also wish all Nairalanders will join me in celebrating my "better half"������ on her birthday today!!!

Education / Financial Crime In NOUN...... SOS! by 18snazzy(m): 10:03am On Jan 24, 2018
Just yesterday the 23rd day of January 2018, national open university of nigeria (NOUN) commenced her nation wide examination. A very disturbing issue is that very sensitive illegal and financial activity is been perpetuated by staffs of the school. Imagine, before you are allowed into the examination hall as a student, you must have your exam slip which when you download from the noun's website contains the image of the student and your school ID card. But even after printing the exam slip that houses your image and even the id card that contains[b] your image, the staffs on their own decided to impose on the students to attach extra passport to a document that already have your image and then you must pay #200 naira for them to stamp your exam slip. Wow...... [/b]What a pity! Imagine when a particular study center like Abuja model city that have more than 2000 thousand students collects 200 naira from every student. Multiply 200 naira by 2300 students then you'll understand why I call it a financial crime.
....... Questions!!! What are they going to do with the kleptomaniac money? Who instructed the staffs to embark on such obvious financial crime? Is this illegal behaviour of these staffs normal?
Politics / Tension In Wuse Market FCT by 18snazzy(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2017
Wuse ultra modern market this morning was characterised with commotion and fear as disruption emanated after the popular God father known as Charly boy continued with his "our mumu Don do" protest. Which he themed "president Buhari should resume or resign". The protest was done peacefully as him and the other protesters were seen walking round the market. Men of the Nigeria police force in Wuse market decided to dispass the protesters by shooting spirodically in the air and releasing of tear gas all over the market. The disturbing question in all this is that are we in a military, semi military or democratic country? Did the police even thought of those with health conditions like asthma, etc or little children that came to buy stuff with there parents in the market, etc. The call is for all Nigerians to be at alert
Phones / Who Can Help Get Nokia C6 Calibrator by 18snazzy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
Please I've been looking for calibrator to fix my Nokia C6. I need the phone in working conditions at any cost.
Anybody with the calibrator can call or whatsapp me on 08130014234. Thanks.
Politics / Fadama Guys Again by 18snazzy(m): 4:15pm On May 15, 2017
An Agricultural program that seems promising for graduated populace of Nigeria willing and able to join the world Of "Economic diversification" in Nigeria #ChangeBeginsWithMe. This program is overtly characterized with the usual nepotism and "Nigeria Factor". For instance, I made an application on the 8th of may 2017 and immediately an e-mail was sent to my mail from Fadama GUYS containing my Application ID(You have just opened account for your Fadama GUYS application and your Application ID is FDGUYS/DC2E/FCT2017. This account was opened on 08-05-2017.

Your account will be automatically closed on the final registration date, if your application is not completed. If you wish to complete your application, please visit www.guys.fadamaaf.net, To log in, click `Already applied` and enter your Application ID and password. Click on `Incomplete Application`. You must click the `Submit application` button on the final page of the application form for your application to be submitted.

Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted. If you have any questions, please contact Fadama III AF or send out your information to guys@fadamaaf.net with "Fadama III GUYS" in the subject line of your email.

Thank you,
Fadama III GUYS Team), I couldn't continue my application because of network issues. So, I went online last week saturday to continue with my application, I inserted the Application ID that was issued to me by Fadama GUYS and to my greatest dismay I got an instant notification that the Application Id I inserted does not exist. I called all their help lines 08085841038, 09059496263 no response, I even sent mail to them no reply guys@fadamaaf.net. Well the funniest part is that the application that is suppose to end by 12:00AM 15th May 2017 ended 2:00PM 15th May 2017. This is very silly and a pitiable disma bisma [/b]but just like they say in our local palace, [b]"watin man go do". My plea and advice to either the guys behind this program or the ministry of Agriculture is that they should be very careful and remember "there is God oo". cry cry embarassed [color=#990000][/color]

Business / Re: Get Non Interest Agro Funding And Training And Earn Million From A New NGO by 18snazzy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
08130014234, nnamdi2young@gmail.com
Education / Uniabuja Suspends Screening Indefinitely by 18snazzy(m): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
University of Abuja Just announced through Radio Nigeria that "they regret to announce the suspension of the slated screening of 19th september 2016 to an indefinite date".this is quite appalling because it portrays how decaying the education system is posing. grin shocked angry

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.