Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,601 members, 7,934,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:38 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (552163 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by missyojo(f): 12:50pm On Jul 18
ujuchike:

I applied on the 25th of June and my visa was approved on the 27th June and it was delivered to me the next day cos I stay in Abuja.

I hope yours was approved too.

Waoo..... Just two days apart.
Did you apply at vfs or Embassy?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Godsonice(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18
ujuchike:

You don’t pay for your itinerary, you will do what is called DUMMY BOOKING that’s flight reservation that should last upto the time your visa application will be decided then if it’s approved, you can pay for the main ticket.

Please, where can I make the Dummy booking?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ujuchike: 4:18pm On Jul 18
missyojo:

Waoo..... Just two days apart.
Did you apply at vfs or Embassy?

I submitted at vfs then it was sent to the embassy for the final process after that it was sent back to vfs to dispatch.

You are suppose to get a mail from vfs keeping you updated about your documents.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ujuchike: 4:23pm On Jul 18
Godsonice:

Please, where can I make the Dummy booking?

Contact travel agencies like Travelbeta or others and tell them what you are using the flight reservation for, you will be assisted though you will be charged for that.

Or you do the reservation yourself but they won’t give you more than 24hrs that’s why you need an agent for it cos you need reservation of over 24hrs until your document is processed.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by missyojo(f): 4:53pm On Jul 18
ujuchike:

I submitted at vfs then it was sent to the embassy for the final process after that it was sent back to vfs to dispatch.

You are suppose to get a mail from vfs keeping you updated about your documents.

Ok. I got mails from vfs on two different occasions as regards the processing, letting me know the stage it is.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Solid042: 6:49pm On Jul 18
Uju can you send me a DM on WhatsApp 08087280953. Congratulations. What and what did you submit for visa
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ujuchike: 7:22pm On Jul 18
missyojo:

Ok. I got mails from vfs on two different occasions as regards the processing, letting me know the stage it is.

The final mail you should get is when your document has been processed.
I wish you Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by missyojo(f): 7:29pm On Jul 18
ujuchike:

The final mail you should get is when your document has been processed.
I wish you Goodluck.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ujuchike: 9:43pm On Jul 18
Solid042:
Uju can you send me a DM on WhatsApp 08087280953. Congratulations. What and what did you submit for visa

Thank you
It’s best to send a mail please.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Godsonice(m): 6:21am On Jul 19
ujuchike:

Contact travel agencies like Travelbeta or others and tell them what you are using the flight reservation for, you will be assisted though you will be charged for that.

Or you do the reservation yourself but they won’t give you more than 24hrs that’s why you need an agent for it cos you need reservation of over 24hrs until your document is processed.

Oh thank you..
Please check your email
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ujuchike: 6:46am On Jul 19
Godsonice:

Oh thank you..
Please check your email

Send a direct mail to obianujuchikezie04@gmail.com
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Omab22: 1:27pm On Jul 25
Hello everyone,

I have come here to humbly ask if anyone knows who or where I can get a loan for my PhD program in South Korea? I got a scholarship and the only thing limiting me now is finance for the travel fare and accommodation.

I intend to pay back in installments monthly after I settle fully in South Korea. I will start paying back in 4 months after getting there. I have been to different financial institute too and asked close relatives for help but nothing to write home about . All these financial companies won't offer student loans, only Business loans or property loans to salaried people.

I will really appreciate your help please. I've got documents to proof my claims please.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ujuchike: 3:06pm On Jul 25
Omab22:
Hello everyone,

I have come here to humbly ask if anyone knows who or where I can get a loan for my PhD program in South Korea? I got a scholarship and the only thing limiting me now is finance for the travel fare and accommodation.

I intend to pay back in installments monthly after I settle fully in South Korea. I will start paying back in 4 months after getting there. I have been to different financial institute too and asked close relatives for help but nothing to write home about . All these financial companies won't offer student loans, only Business loans or property loans to salaried people.

I will really appreciate your help please. I've got documents to proof my claims please.

You should have gone for fully funded program without having to stress on anything.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Omab22: 3:34pm On Jul 25
Yeah it was fully funded except that i have to pay for the travel fare. I can't afford t and that's why I am seeking loan for it. I have a job with the scholarship with which i can pay back the loan in installment. I need help please.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Godsonice(m): 5:01pm On Jul 25
Omab22:
Hello everyone,

Someone used this pattern to scam people on a UK thread. But I'm not saying that you are the individual

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Omab22: 10:15pm On Jul 25
Wow, I have my evidence to proof my claims though.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by cheras1: 9:08pm On Jul 26
Proof can be forged. You don't have anybody in your family or friends you can rally around it is faceless Nairaland people
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ujuchike: 11:12pm On Jul 26
cheras1:
Proof can be forged. You don't have anybody in your family or friends you can rally around it is faceless Nairaland people

And again no scholarship comes with a job offer.
The Koreans I know don’t offer jobs to foreigners outside their country like that and that’s to tell you it’s a big scam.

And where I lost it, was when he mentioned how he was going to pay back.

That’s a cheap scam bro.

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ujuchike: 11:17pm On Jul 26
Omab22:
Hello everyone,

You must be a wicked person that has no conscience to be here to scam people. To rob off from Peter to feed yourself as Paul, and if you had read what you wrote earlier, you will see it sounded stupid. Wicked ppl roaming about in this country looking for who to devour. God have mercy on you.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by alancress88(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07
Please are emphasis really placed on your Bsc Grade when applying for Masters degree in SK....can someone with 2.2grade get admission to a masters programme in SK
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ujuchike: 9:17pm On Aug 07
ujuchike:

Send a direct mail to obianujuchikezie04@gmail.com

Good evening beautiful people,

Please anyone that has question or questions to ask regarding the SK study visa, should feel free to ask about it here so that others can get informations too but if you are sending a private message requesting for you to be guided, just know that’s now a personal business between us cos some persons are beginning to abuse the fact that I made it open for anyone to ask questions both in private and public.

If you need detailed information regarding the D2 visa, you will have to pay for the consultation fee.

Thank you
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ujuchike: 9:19pm On Aug 07
alancress88:
Please are emphasis really placed on your Bsc Grade when applying for Masters degree in SK....can someone with 2.2grade get admission to a masters programme in SK

Yes
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by alancress88(m): 11:52pm On Aug 12
Is there any need or compulsory for Travel insurance when applying for SK study visa
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ujuchike: 6:41am On Aug 14
alancress88:
Is there any need or compulsory for Travel insurance when applying for SK study visa

No.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Oshioegie99: 12:22am On Aug 20
so u need to have up to $15000 pof just to get visa lol
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Kylexy21: 12:13pm On Aug 21
ujuchike:

And again no scholarship comes with a job offer.
The Koreans I know don’t offer jobs to foreigners outside their country like that and that’s to tell you it’s a big scam.

And where I lost it, was when he mentioned how he was going to pay back.

That’s a cheap scam bro.

Uju good morning..pleaese do you know schools that give admission and is fully funded in SK
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ujuchike: 12:38pm On Aug 21
Kylexy21:

Uju good morning..pleaese do you know schools that give admission and is fully funded in SK

Please I advise you should research on that yourself.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ujuchike: 6:18pm On Aug 21
ujuchike:

Good evening beautiful people,

Please anyone that has question or questions to ask regarding the SK study visa, should feel free to ask about it here so that others can get informations too but if you are sending a private message requesting for you to be guided, just know that’s now a personal business between us cos some persons are beginning to abuse the fact that I made it open for anyone to ask questions both in private and public.

If you need detailed information regarding the D2 visa, you will have to pay for the consultation fee.

Thank you

Please if you are sending a mail to me, make sure you read this before sending.

Some will come and ask questions and also expect you to research for them on all the informations that they need like I don’t have work to do. Please if you need such services you just have to pay for it.

I can answer any question here but coming to ask me to mention the schools you can apply to is what I can’t assist with unless am being paid for such task.

That I volunteered to answer questions no mean say make una use me and my time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.