Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,396 members, 7,950,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

How To Lock Your Computer With Just One Click - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Lock Your Computer With Just One Click (685 Views)

Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / Modified: This Device Will Lock Your Computer Wirelessly & Also Track Your Keys / Learn How To Lock Your System Folders With Password Without Any Software. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Lock Your Computer With Just One Click by Larryfrank(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Welcome to flowingtechblog.com, today we'll be sharing a hot PC tutorial and surely every PC owner would like this, probably it isn't really new to some people but some this is totally alien to them. It's a short one and my best method to lock my computer very fast, If you are the type that leaves your computer in a hurry and you don't want any thing to go wrong as regard human usage and tamper and you do not wish log off your account, this tutorial would be very helpful to moms at home so as to help them prevent their kids from damaging their system while taking a short brake.

There are several ways to do this, and this one is one of the many. You can double-click a shortcut on your desktop to quickly lock the keyboard and display, this method doesn't require using CTRL+ALT+DEL or a screen saver.

But below is a way you can create a fast shortcut on you desktop. Lets Proceed......

How To Lock Your PC With Just One Click

1. Firsltly right-click the desktop. Point to New, and then click Shortcut.

2. Then the Create Shortcut Wizard must have been opened. In the text box, type the following;
*. rundll32.exe
*. user32.dll
*. LockWorkStation.

3. Click Next. Now enter a name for the shortcut. Probably your desired name but here I named, mine is saved as "Lock It".

4. If you've done that jusc Click Finish.

Yea you are done, like I saide earlier there are series of ways which you can be able to do something similar which one includes (holding windows key+L).This is the best method for me anyway.
Source: http://www.flowingtechblog.com/2014/09/how-to-lock-your-computer-with-just.html
Re: How To Lock Your Computer With Just One Click by surestsam(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
Larryfrank: Welcome to flowingtechblog.com, today we'll be sharing a hot PC tutorial and surely every PC owner would like this, probably it isn't really new to some people but some this is totally alien to them. It's a short one and my best method to lock my computer very fast, If you are the type that leaves your computer in a hurry and you don't want any thing to go wrong as regard human usage and tamper and you do not wish log off your account, this tutorial would be very helpful to moms at home so as to help them prevent their kids from damaging their system while taking a short brake.

There are several ways to do this, and this one is one of the many. You can double-click a shortcut on your desktop to quickly lock the keyboard and display, this method doesn't require using CTRL+ALT+DEL or a screen saver.

But below is a way you can create a fast shortcut on you desktop. Lets Proceed......

How To Lock Your PC With Just One Click

1. Firsltly right-click the desktop. Point to New, and then click Shortcut.

2. Then the Create Shortcut Wizard must have been opened. In the text box, type the following;
*. rundll32.exe
*. user32.dll
*. LockWorkStation.

3. Click Next. Now enter a name for the shortcut. Probably your desired name but here I named, mine is saved as "Lock It".

4. If you've done that jusc Click Finish.

Yea you are done, like I saide earlier there are series of ways which you can be able to do something similar which one includes (holding windows key+L).This is the best method for me anyway.
Source: http://www.flowingtechblog.com/2014/09/how-to-lock-your-computer-with-just.html
dats not a click nw.. Why decieve piple?? ...wel, tanks for d info..

(1) (Reply)

Computer Selected Image Did Not Authenticate Press Enter To Continue / 3 Simple Steps To Speed Up Your PC / Windows Activation Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.